Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Which Should I Go For! Samsung Galaxy S9plus Or Samsung A70 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Should I Go For! Samsung Galaxy S9plus Or Samsung A70 (2520 Views)

Samsung Galaxy A70 Unboxing Video And My First Impressions / The Official Samsung Galaxy A70 Thread / Huawei Y9 2019 Or Samsung Galaxy S8 As Xmas Gift, Which One Should I Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Should I Go For! Samsung Galaxy S9plus Or Samsung A70 by vanPELaj(m): 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
Am currently using Samsung S7egde. with my experience with the device, i which to upgrade to a better Samsung device and samsung s9plus and samsung a70 got my attention.After my reviews online on both devices, I still don't know which one to go for....Please I need advice
Re: Which Should I Go For! Samsung Galaxy S9plus Or Samsung A70 by NuclearReactor: 12:08pm On Nov 04, 2019
vanPELaj:
Am currently using Samsung S7egde. with my experience with the device, i which to upgrade to a better Samsung device and samsung s9plus and samsung a70 got my attention.After my reviews online on both devices, I still don't know which one to go for....Please I need advice
Whats the price difference between both, S9?+ beats A70
Hands down but if you are value minded then A70 is not bad.

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Go For! Samsung Galaxy S9plus Or Samsung A70 by vanPELaj(m): 12:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
NuclearReactor:

Whats the price difference between both, S9?+ beats A70
Hands down but if you are value minded then A70 is not bad.

Thanks
Re: Which Should I Go For! Samsung Galaxy S9plus Or Samsung A70 by iheartellah(m): 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
If you want a very big screen then you can go for the a70. The performance is good too but I'll recommend the s9+ because it's a good device all round. Go for the s9+ smiley
Re: Which Should I Go For! Samsung Galaxy S9plus Or Samsung A70 by Seuntek(m): 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
S9+ is a flagship device... Just a year old.... U can't compare s9+ with a70. They are not in the same league. S series is the king of Samsung phones. A series is mid range.... Many fantastic features that are on S series are not in A series e.g Air gesture

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Should I Go For! Samsung Galaxy S9plus Or Samsung A70 by seanwilliam(m): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
Seuntek:
S9+ is a flagship device... Just a year old.... U can't compare s9+ with a70. They are not in the same league. S series is the king of Samsung phones. A series is mid range.... Many fantastic features that are on S series are not in A series e.g Air gesture
s series is not the king of Samsung. Samsung super flagship is note series... @op, I'll go s9+ for the following reasons
1. Better display
2. Better camera
3. Best performance
4. Faster updates
5. Better resales value

5 Likes

Re: Which Should I Go For! Samsung Galaxy S9plus Or Samsung A70 by meshachdbuzz(m): 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2019
Go for s9+ instead of you going for A70 would recommend xiaomi note 7pro, note 8pro and mi 9T
If you want to save money instead of A70
Check those phones out

3 Likes

Re: Which Should I Go For! Samsung Galaxy S9plus Or Samsung A70 by Flytime: 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
vanPELaj:
If you want to buy s9 plus fairly used then it's best to buy a70
Battery-a70 has a lower display and less power hungry processor unlike the s9plus with a higher display and higher and power hungry processor which tends to reduce battery performance
Display-s9plus no two sides about that
Design-the a70 has a more modern design with a notch at the top unlike the s9plus,it also spots an indisplay fingerprint sensor unlike the s9plus whose fingerprint is located at the rear
Build quality-the s9 plus is made of more premium material unlike the a70 plastic material
Processor-the s9 plus has a better processor but u can't go wrong with any of the two when it comes to processor performance you would comfortably play high end games on both
Android 10-the a70 is most likely to get Android 10 it was listed in a rumored list and even if some would be dropped I doubt if the a70 would be part it's most likely the lower end a series or j series although the list is proving to be correct like the list illustrated, the s10 already has Android 10 update before the note 10,the s9 plus might recieve but the probability is less than that of the a70 especially because it was originally shipped with Android 8.
Camera-the s9plus has a better camera but lacks the wide angle the a70 has.
Wireless charging -s9plus but if it is fairly used it may be faulty
Resale value-s9plus
From this it's now your Choice although I prefer the a70

8 Likes

Re: Which Should I Go For! Samsung Galaxy S9plus Or Samsung A70 by vanPELaj(m): 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
Seuntek:
thanks
Re: Which Should I Go For! Samsung Galaxy S9plus Or Samsung A70 by vanPELaj(m): 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
Flytime:

Battery-a70 is a lower display and less power hungry processor unlike the s9plus with a higher display and higher but powered hungry processor which tends to reduce battery performance
Design-the a70 has a more modern design with a notch at the top unlike the s9plus,it also spots an undisplaye fingerprint sensor unlike the s9plus whose fingerprint is located at the rear
Build quality-the s9 plus is made of more premium material unlike the a70 plastic material
Processor-the s9 plus has a better processor but u can't go wrong with any of the two when it comes to processor performance you would comfortably play high end games on both
Android 10-the a70 is most likely to get Android 10 it was listed in a rumored list and even if some would be dropped I doubt if the a70 would be part it's most likely the lower end a series or j series although the list is proving to be correct like the list illustrated the s10 already has Android 10 update before the note 10,the s9 plus might recieve but the probability is less than that of the a70 especially because it was originally shipped with Android 8.
Resale value-s9plus
Front this it's now ur Choice although I prefer the a70
Who is with me like for a70 share for s9plus help a brother make a decision
thanks for your analysis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Should I Go For! Samsung Galaxy S9plus Or Samsung A70 by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
I use S9, go for it
Re: Which Should I Go For! Samsung Galaxy S9plus Or Samsung A70 by Flytime: 4:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
vanPELaj:

thanks for your analysis
what's ur choice

1 Like

Re: Which Should I Go For! Samsung Galaxy S9plus Or Samsung A70 by vanPELaj(m): 6:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
Flytime:
what's ur choice
I still feel for s9 plus....the only issue am having is the battery.
Re: Which Should I Go For! Samsung Galaxy S9plus Or Samsung A70 by vanPELaj(m): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
I use S9, go for it
is the battery life okay, for a constant user?
Re: Which Should I Go For! Samsung Galaxy S9plus Or Samsung A70 by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
vanPELaj:

is the battery life okay, for a constant user?
I charge every other time. I'm always connected to WiFi, even when idle. I'm always ON, play a few games and so on... Averagely OK based on how I use the phone
Re: Which Should I Go For! Samsung Galaxy S9plus Or Samsung A70 by Came4amod: 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2019
vanPELaj:

I still feel for s9 plus....the only issue am having is the battery.
Buy s8 .. if you want battery but buy new
Re: Which Should I Go For! Samsung Galaxy S9plus Or Samsung A70 by Eventspro23: 7:19am On Nov 05, 2019
Flytime:

Battery-a70 is a lower display and less power hungry processor unlike the s9plus with a higher display and higher but powered hungry processor which tends to reduce battery performance
Design-the a70 has a more modern design with a notch at the top unlike the s9plus,it also spots an indisplay fingerprint sensor unlike the s9plus whose fingerprint is located at the rear
Android 10-the a70 is most likely to get Android 10 it was listed in a rumored list and even if some would be dropped I doubt if the a70 would be part it's most likely the lower end a series or j series although the list is proving to be correct like the list illustrated, the s10 already has Android 10 update before the note 10,the s9 plus might recieve but the probability is less than that of the a70 especially because it was originally shipped with Android 8.
Resale value-s9plus
From this it's now your Choice although I prefer the a70

The question is have you use both devices or u r just making review based on what you read?

S9 plus has the best battery and system optimisation is perfect.

(1) (Reply)

MTN At It Again / Customize Your S60v3 Start Up Sound / Best Way To Stream Live Matches On Any Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.