Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December (38829 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Discloses How Expensive It Was To Bring Cardi B To Nigeria / 3rd Marriage: 9ice And Olasunkami Ajala To Get Married In December / Fans Drag T.I For Asking Cardi B To Forgive Offset Following Apology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Kakamorufu(m): 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
Lagos is the place...
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by geloorrrrdd(m): 4:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
soilsista:

She will probably be in a hurry to leave because lipsrsealed

Salty because she ain't coming to South Africa?

1 Like

Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
iambabaG:
What’s with the “storm” y’all keep using?
What if it’s Beyonce.. She’ll “tsunami” innit?
You bloggers shouldn’t be lazy and search for new adjectives in the dictionary.
Beyoncé is actually coming in December too. To Nigeria and Ghana. Iamsmade announced this on his instapage but we don’t know where, why, what she’s planning.
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by johnmattew: 5:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
Angelfrost:

Better rapper, without question... But, far sexier??! Guy abeg, small small.
u think sexiness is all about plastic surgery?.....Kim if early 2000s is far sexier

1 Like

Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by soilsista(f): 5:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
geloorrrrdd:

Salty because she ain't coming to South Africa?

Nope! I'm not even a fan.
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Kennyswagz1(m): 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
soilsista:

Wetin consine Southy for this matter? You had better respect yourself o biko!
na Nigerian man dey fvck you?
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by aAK1(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
wisdomkid:

Only God knows how much will be wasted on your equipments.. if someone buys it.
See ehen, in this f**king life, don't trash others and expect to go high. Don't think yours is way better than others. grin
clap for your self. In your plastic mind you think you are make sense. Don’t even let me reason your matter. I am selling productivity which by the way I have a large customer base,empty you are comparing productivity with stupidity. It says a lot about your thought process
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by soilsista(f): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
na Nigerian man dey fvck you?
God forbid!
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
soilsista:
God forbid!
hmmmmmmmmm, God forbid?
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by soilsista(f): 6:10pm On Nov 04, 2019
justbusy:
hmmmmmmmmm, God forbid?
I knew that you were going to comment. For now, yeah!

Judging by the SA/Naija relationships and marriages I've seen, I'm good! It can miss me smiley

Are we quarrelling? angry
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by BeStroNG(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
Reminds me the days of Donald Duke.
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by MrCork: 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
MrGidifeed:
American rapper, CardiB set to shut down Lagos in December.

Singer, Darey took to his page to make the announcement with caption saying...

Source: https://gidifeed.com/american-rapper-cardib-set-to-shut-down-lagos-in-december/

... cardi b ke?..wow

. U Homebase people no of cardi b?.. am shocked.

Nigeria has advance!!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Legendguru: 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
soilsista:

God forbid!
talk truth olosho
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by soilsista(f): 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
talk truth olosho
You don't even know me but you're calling me a prostitute? You people's uncouthness always surprises me.

Justbusy you see why I said God forbid?

1 Like

Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:57pm On Nov 04, 2019
soilsista:

You don't even know me but you're calling me a prostitute? You people's uncouthness always surprises me.

omo ale jati jati
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by kay29000(m): 7:59pm On Nov 04, 2019
yorke1:
For free, i am not attending.

Lol
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by kay29000(m): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
Maldini213:
I like it like that

I said I like it like that...
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by kay29000(m): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
Mamanotinspoil2:
Lol, I don't think Cardi has fans like that in Lagos though... Nicki would have been better but she don retire sad

We still have used office items at giveaway prices. Laptop, 7.6kva generator, furniture and more. Check them out: https://www.nairaland.com/5472126/used-office-items-clearance-sales

You don't know what you are talking about.
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by kay29000(m): 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2019
Joystark:
Her Bodak Yellow is one of the very few rap songs I can vibe to. kiss

That's a dope rap song...delivery, beat, lyrics, all on point.
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by kay29000(m): 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2019
Tywo2018:
Dis Babe popular for USA ehh

She don dethrone Nicki...Nicki jejeli fo marry. grin
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Zooposki(f): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
BAAKUS1447:
The Queen is here!!!
I got to be there.

Mofoooo
See timing of comments.

Cardi-B is a male, so should be king. His balls mistakenly popped out of his thong while twerking.
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Nature8(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
If this people can borrow me half of the money that will be used to invite Cardi B, I will use it to start up a business that will increase the economy of my community, and i will also give them 24/7 power supply even create employment for some jobless youth. Bringing Cardi B to Nigeria is just a waste of resources, and some politicians will use money meant to develop their constituencies just to fvck this Cardi B, and she will go back home to Add this money to the United States economy, and this people will still deny us visas. Why not invite Omawumi or waje.

grin
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by meobizy(f): 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2019
Her career is dead that fast? I’m sure she’ll smell of STDs and illiteracy.
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Zooposki(f): 9:41pm On Nov 04, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Our politicians go don dey save money to outbid each other for a night stand with her grin

Cardi-B is a male. His balls mistakenly popped out of his thong while twerking.
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Revolva(m): 7:28am On Nov 05, 2019
A stripper now an artist but she still have stripping attitude
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by poweredcom(m): 7:33am On Nov 05, 2019
Olosho wan storm Lagos ooo all d other olosho gonna love it and that day gonna be for dem
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
soilsista:

The Nigerians you meet on NL and in SA are far different from the ones you'll meet in Nigeria! Here in Nigeria, we have a value system, norms, culture, beliefs that guide our behaviour! I mean, those who came from a true Nigerian society. Try to read this book: "The drummer boy." No Nigerian praises the "Yahoo boys." They make their shady business secret. Nigerian society ostracises the Yahoo boys and drug dealers! Honestly, I hate Nigeria. But, I like Nigerians! But, someday, I'll say: Biafrans!
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
soilsista:

I knew that you were going to comment. For now, yeah!

Judging by the SA/Naija relationships and marriages I've seen, I'm good! It can miss me smiley

Are we quarrelling? angry
Well, you have your reasons! And, I respect that!

1 Like

Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
justbusy:
Well, you have your reasons! And, I respect that!
Check your email, Soilsista!
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by soilsista(f): 5:02am On Nov 06, 2019
justbusy:
The Nigerians you meet on NL and in SA are far different from the ones you'll meet in Nigeria! Here in Nigeria, we have a value system, norms, culture, beliefs that guide our behaviour! I mean, those who came from a true Nigerian society. Try to read this book: "The drummer boy." No Nigerian praises the "Yahoo boys." They make their shady business secret. Nigerian society ostracises the Yahoo boys and drug dealers! Honestly, I hate Nigeria. But, I like Nigerians! But, someday, I'll say: Biafrans!
The majority of Nigerians I've met in SA are very friendly people. It's the ones I see here that surprise me. Who's the author of The drummer boy?

Yahoo Boys and drug dealers are ostracized? But not their money? The comments I've seen here say otherwise. I remember seeing a thread here about some drug dealer who donated money to build a church in his village. Just recently the infamous Momphlipsrsealed has been making headlines, given the chance, how many people do you think would "kill" to be in his shoes? But then again I don't live in Nigeria, so I won't fully know.

This Biafra that you're pushing for! I read Half of a Yellow Sun, I don't understand why you want to separate cry cry
Re: Cardi B To Visit Lagos, Nigeria In December by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 06, 2019
soilsista:

The majority of Nigerians I've met in SA are very friendly people. It's the ones I see here that surprise me. Who's the author of The drummer boy?

Yahoo Boys and drug dealers are ostracized? But not their money? The comments I've seen here say otherwise. I remember seeing a thread here about some drug dealer who donated money to build a church in his village. Just recently the infamous Momphlipsrsealed has been making headlines, given the chance, how many people do you think would "kill" to be in his shoes? But then again I don't live in Nigeria, so I won't fully know.

This Biafra that you're pushing for! I read Half of a Yellow Sun, I don't understand why you want to separate cry cry
For the obvious reason you believe your country is more developed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tacha's Fans Crash Cool FM & Hot FM Website Just To Watch Her Interview / Afrocandy: ''I Won't Visit Nigeria If Buhari Becomes President'' / Actress Eucharia Anunobi's Son Dies At 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.