Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Current Price Of Bag Of Crayfish - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Current Price Of Bag Of Crayfish (1422 Views)

This Is The Price Of Bag Of Rice Acprice Of Bag Of Rice Across States In Nigeria / Price Of Bag Of Foreign Rice In Your Area Now / Who Knows D Cost Of A Bag Of Crayfish In Onitsha Know And Hw Many Painters In It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Price Of Bag Of Crayfish by chukskafor(m): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2019
What's the current price of bag of crayfish around Ibunor and Oron axis of Akwa Ibom.
Anyone with useful information should kindly notify as soon as possible. Thanks

Mod please kindly push to the promise land (front page) and God bless you as you do so
Re: Current Price Of Bag Of Crayfish by Payperboii(m): 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2019
chukskafor:
What's the current price of bag of crayfish around Ibunor and Oron axis of Akwa Ibom.

Mod please kindly push to the promise land (front page) and God bless you as you do so
I can help you purchase it here for a token..
Re: Current Price Of Bag Of Crayfish by chukskafor(m): 7:43pm On Nov 04, 2019
Payperboii:
I can help you purchase it here for a token..
Location and price bro... will be glad if you can be of help
Re: Current Price Of Bag Of Crayfish by chukskafor(m): 8:12pm On Nov 04, 2019
chukskafor:

Re: Current Price Of Bag Of Crayfish by Payperboii(m): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
chukskafor:
Location and price bro... will be glad if you can be of help
Re: Current Price Of Bag Of Crayfish by chukskafor(m): 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
Bro I think it would be more beneficial, if we discuss on this thread because you never can tell who is benefitting. Thanks
Re: Current Price Of Bag Of Crayfish by chukskafor(m): 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2019
Payperboii:

I'd like to know thus
1. The price per bag

2. How many custard buckets in a bag

3. Location
Let's make it an open transaction so other interested clients will read it up and equally make their own decisions without the rigorous activities, trying to get the information
Re: Current Price Of Bag Of Crayfish by chukskafor(m): 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
chukskafor:

Re: Current Price Of Bag Of Crayfish by brownemmanuel43(m): 8:51am On Nov 06, 2019
Big bag goes for 40500
27 custard buckets
Ibaka, akwa ibom
Description: very clean, sand and dust free, well dried
Re: Current Price Of Bag Of Crayfish by 20dollarblogs: 9:43am On Nov 06, 2019
pictures please
Re: Current Price Of Bag Of Crayfish by Payperboii(m): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
chukskafor:
I'd like to know thus
1. The price per bag

3. Location
Let's make it an open transaction so other interested clients will read it up and equally make their own decisions without the rigorous activities, trying to get the information
lemme confirm!!!

1 Like

Re: Current Price Of Bag Of Crayfish by Payperboii(m): 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
chukskafor:
I'd like to know thus
1. The price per bag

3. Location
a bag of crayfish from ishiet as at now is 47-50k this rubber is the exact size of basket used to measure crayfish and 7 of it makes a full bag... I can't get it for you at that rate u pay for your delivery and pay me for making the purchase on your behalf

Re: Current Price Of Bag Of Crayfish by chukskafor(m): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
Payperboii:
a bag of crayfish from ishiet as at now is 47-50k this rubber is the exact size of basket used to measure crayfish and 7 of it makes a full bag... I can't get it for you at that rate u pay for your delivery and pay me for making the purchase on your behalf
Thanks bro for your timely response, appreciate ; where is ishiet located?
Re: Current Price Of Bag Of Crayfish by chukskafor(m): 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
Payperboii:
A source from Akwa Ibom told me that the current price is # 40500
Re: Current Price Of Bag Of Crayfish by Payperboii(m): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
chukskafor:
A source from Akwa Ibom told me that the current price is # 40500
bro crayfish plenty.. N origin de determine price.. The price just went up.. If u must know if you see oron crayfish u may not know. But if u need taste it's ishiet.
Re: Current Price Of Bag Of Crayfish by Payperboii(m): 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
chukskafor:
Thanks bro for your timely response, appreciate ; where is ishiet located?
Uruan LGA
Re: Current Price Of Bag Of Crayfish by chukskafor(m): 1:15am On Nov 07, 2019
Payperboii:
bro crayfish plenty.. N origin de determine price.. The price just went up.. If u must know if you see oron crayfish u may not know. But if u need taste it's ishiet.
Ok bro, thanks for your help, I'll get in touch soon but you don't have any one that produces around Ibunor as what I'm actually looking for is one who produces, because I'll be coming over to pick it up myself as business is supposed to run for a long period of time ; Oron crayfish are not always at the top of priority but as a substitute/alternative
Re: Current Price Of Bag Of Crayfish by chukskafor(m): 1:18am On Nov 07, 2019
Once again, I'm really grateful for your help @payperboii
Re: Current Price Of Bag Of Crayfish by Payperboii(m): 10:43am On Nov 07, 2019
chukskafor:
Ok bro, thanks for your help, I'll get in touch soon but you don't have any one that produces around Ibunor as what I'm actually looking for is one who produces, because I'll be coming over to pick it up myself as business is supposed to run for a long period of time ; Oron crayfish are not always at the top of priority but as a substitute/alternative
bro u saw wen I said lemme ask. I asked a dealer. So most I can do is link u with him. U come to Akwaibom n he helps u
Re: Current Price Of Bag Of Crayfish by chukskafor(m): 11:56am On Nov 07, 2019
Payperboii:
bro u saw wen I said lemme ask. I asked a dealer. So most I can do is link u with him. U come to Akwaibom n he helps u
That's exactly my point, I'll. make out time and come over. Thanks a million for support, it really helped.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

30 Storey Hotel Built In 2 Weeks In China / Help What Can I Do With This Vehicle / Internet Business -how Does It Works ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.