Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Pls Help To Test A Social Netwoking Project For Afrca, To See If Signup Works - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help To Test A Social Netwoking Project For Afrca, To See If Signup Works (644 Views)

Digits – Mobile Number OTP Signup And Login Wordpress Plugin (nairathemes.com) / Signup For Digital Marketing & Blogging Using Wordpress Course / Please I Need A Reliable Free Webhosting To Test A Script (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help To Test A Social Netwoking Project For Afrca, To See If Signup Works by lzar: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2019
Good evening Developers, Please i need help, i have been working on this project an effort to start an open source all states social networking portal for Africa to run on decentralized network and integrated with blockchain and AI. cant say much about it now cus not yet time for that, with lots yet to be done. but the thing is i need help, I just need couple of guys to test out the registration or the signup process whether it is working fine. Thanks in advance for your time. The link is...http://afrobobo.com.... Pls Just test out the registration and login process and give me feed back whether it worked or not

(1) (Reply)

Unverified UK Adsense For Sale / Closed / Best SEO Tool For Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.