Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,973 members, 7,838,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Please Nairalanders Let Someone Test It Out For Me So I Can Go Ahead With Other - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Nairalanders Let Someone Test It Out For Me So I Can Go Ahead With Other (787 Views)

Please How So I Get Adsense Approval? / Please Nairalanders Advice Needed / Please Nairalanders Review My Ugly New Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders Let Someone Test It Out For Me So I Can Go Ahead With Other by lzar: 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
Please let someone test out registration and login at afrobobo.com and give me feedback whether it worked or not pls am being! Everything about the site for now is testing, stesting pls
Re: Please Nairalanders Let Someone Test It Out For Me So I Can Go Ahead With Other by stanliwise(m): 11:05pm On Nov 04, 2019
lzar:
Please let someone test out registration and login at afrobobo.com and give me feedback whether it worked or not pls am being! Everything about the site for now is testing, stesting pls
Only thing I can tell you is when a login failed
Tell the user "your username or password is incorrect".
Don't tell the user which is not correct, incase he tries to do a bruteforce attack on your website. My 2 cent,

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders Let Someone Test It Out For Me So I Can Go Ahead With Other by lzar: 3:09am On Nov 05, 2019
Thank you
Re: Please Nairalanders Let Someone Test It Out For Me So I Can Go Ahead With Other by stanliwise(m): 6:02am On Nov 05, 2019
lzar:
Thank you
Again, you don't know how to write Unit Testing?
Why should you need someone to test the website for you?
Re: Please Nairalanders Let Someone Test It Out For Me So I Can Go Ahead With Other by bmdmix: 11:23am On Nov 05, 2019
stanliwise:
it's called testing, opinion from others
Re: Please Nairalanders Let Someone Test It Out For Me So I Can Go Ahead With Other by bmdmix: 11:24am On Nov 05, 2019
lzar:
u have two login form showing and also no write up bout what d website bout
Re: Please Nairalanders Let Someone Test It Out For Me So I Can Go Ahead With Other by stanliwise(m): 11:35am On Nov 05, 2019
bmdmix:
it's called testing, opinion from others
hian
Re: Please Nairalanders Let Someone Test It Out For Me So I Can Go Ahead With Other by lzar: 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
Thanks so much guys, now working based on your recommendations, ones again thank you guys
Re: Please Nairalanders Let Someone Test It Out For Me So I Can Go Ahead With Other by lzar: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
Can you give me more clues on that pls?
stanliwise:
Re: Please Nairalanders Let Someone Test It Out For Me So I Can Go Ahead With Other by stanliwise(m): 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
lzar:
Can you give me more clues on that pls?
Unit testing means testing the smallest units in a program.
The smallest unit in most modern programs are functions, so get the unit tester for the language you're using and test all unit, get a data faker and supply random input and test against expected outcome for every input.

If you don't understand the above, you can manually test your functions the traditional way and supply data and test for expected outcomes, although it may be morr tedious and less effective unlike using a quality unit tester.
Re: Please Nairalanders Let Someone Test It Out For Me So I Can Go Ahead With Other by lzar: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
[quote author=stanliwise post=83762968]Unit testing means testing the smallest units in a program.
The smallest unit in most modern programs are functions, so get the unit tester for the language you're using and test all unit, get a data faker and supply random input and test against expected outcome for every input.

If you don't understand the above, you can manually test your functions the traditional way and supply data and test for expected outcomes, although it may be morr tedious and less effective unlike using a quality unit tester. [/quote
Ok bro thanks so much, i will try that out next time.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Facebook Group Of 20k Plus Members / Help Mtn Network Not Loading My Blogger Website / Please I Need Phone Numbers Of Nursery And Primary School Proprietors In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.