Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Help! How Do I Recover Money Transferred In Error - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! How Do I Recover Money Transferred In Error (470 Views)

Police Admit Killing Barrister Elias Ugwu In Error / Hushpuppi Transferred To California For Trial / Orhena Bartholomew Sent To Jail For refusal To Return Money Sent To Him In Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Recover Money Transferred In Error by alaricsaltzman: 6:35am On Nov 05, 2019
Good morning guys,

A friend transferred 70k mistakenly to one Benjamin O Maduka and the only thing the bank could give her was his phone number.

She has called him severally but he's not picking his calls.

Please what can she do?
Re: Help! How Do I Recover Money Transferred In Error by stnkembu(m): 6:36am On Nov 05, 2019
From which bank to which one?
Re: Help! How Do I Recover Money Transferred In Error by obo389(m): 6:38am On Nov 05, 2019
Just pray the solomon is a sincere person.
Re: Help! How Do I Recover Money Transferred In Error by alwaysonnet: 7:17am On Nov 05, 2019
alaricsaltzman:
Good morning guys,

A friend transferred 70k mistakenly to one Benjamin O Maduka and the only thing the bank could give her was his phone number.

She has called him severally but he's not picking his calls.

Please what can she do?

Report to your bank, and also report to the bank where the money was transferred. The bank will freeze the money in the account so that he will not be able to withdraw the money.
Then you will go to a court and obtain court order. This order will instruct the bank to transfer the money back to your account. Depend on courts, it could take some time before the order can be obtain. Once the order is obtain take it to his bank and your money will be refunded after little verification by the bank. The fastest way is to dialogue with the account owner so he can transfer your money back.

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Recover Money Transferred In Error by alaricsaltzman: 8:12am On Nov 05, 2019
alwaysonnet:

Report to your bank, and also report to the bank where the money was transferred. The bank will freeze the money in the account so that he will not be able to withdraw the money.
Then you will go to a court and obtain court order. This order will instruct the bank to transfer the money back to your account. Depend on courts, it could take some time before the order can be obtain. Once the order is obtain take it to his bank and your money will be refunded after little verification by the bank. The fastest way is to dialogue with the account owner so he can transfer your money back.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Recover Money Transferred In Error by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
Bro, check out my profile picture and get in touch with me, I will help you out to get your money back
Re: Help! How Do I Recover Money Transferred In Error by alaricsaltzman: 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:
Bro, check out my profile picture and get in touch with me, I will help you out to get your money back
Checked. Nothing to indicate how you can help me.
Re: Help! How Do I Recover Money Transferred In Error by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
alaricsaltzman:

Checked. Nothing to indicate how you can help me.
I'm a professional blogger bro

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Arrested For Allegedly Raping His Neighbour’s Daughter / When Will These Killings Come To An End? / Man Cries Out As He Reveals What Happened 2 D New Iphone 11 He Bought For N17k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.