Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,461 members, 7,819,680 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Tyga Is Better Than Drake - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tyga Is Better Than Drake (1975 Views)

Which Rapper In Nigeria Is Better Than Sarkodie? / Songs Better Than Tonto Dike's Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tyga Is Better Than Drake by Freshh50(m): 2:12am On Nov 15, 2010
tyga gat mre punch line than drezzy, dnt b suprise hes gonna leave ym n gt hes own record label, cos hes d nxt weezy, tongue
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by DCONE1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2010
no be lie i listened to his free style on hott 98.3 in abuja last friday 9:00 on the programm hip hop 101,damm i never knew he cud b datt sick. mehn i respect am.
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by KakiP(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2010
Are u guys sick?
U should compare Tyga with Big Sean Or Pusha T,not Drizzy.
u should be comparing Drake and J.Cole.
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by Mobinga: 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2010
And Saucekid said Tyga was better than Nas. . . I pity that guys life
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by Freshh50(m): 4:45am On Nov 16, 2010
whos pusha t,abeg hw u go compare tyga wit ds wacks, abeg it seems u neva play tygas shit b4
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by hax: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2010
Kaki P:

Are u guys sick?
U should compare Tyga with Big Sean Or Pusha T,not Drizzy.
u should be comparing Drake and J.Cole.
you managed to squeeze alot of cr-ap into one post.

1. Pusha isn't in the same level with ANY of the peeps you mentioned. It's very insulting.
2. Tyga can't be compared with Big Sean.
3. Drake isn't half as good as J. Cole.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLpMOSzfOfM[/flash]

Speak,
Speak of freedom,
Sing of amber, waves of grain,

[Pusha-T:]
With every line written, and all I have given,
Music's been nothing more than a self-made prison.
I've taken in-nate losses at the hands of this one,
My pen's been the poison to family and friendships.
Now it's time to mend shit, time to bring closure to,
The clear conscience of Pusha is long overdue.
Thinking to myself, "What can I be owing you,
They'll only tell you The Great One is reminiscing over you."
Before I Trouble T. Roy, it's just a d-boy,
Let me play the role of a Common on his b-boy.
Speaking my truth in rhyme, now matter how bland it is,
A heavy heart lightened, that's just what my Ransom is.
All apologies, I bear the cross, I wear the blame;
We in the same group, but I don't share my brother's pain.
Not to confuse, I was sentimental all the same,
I just don't feel nothing, I'm numbed by the will to gain.
Same thing brought tears to innocence,
I turned away and didn't even flinch, yeuch!
The music drove me crazy,
Looked up and lost the first bitch I ever wanted to have my babies --
Nowadays she can't even face me, I'm sorry for the heartbreak,
I promised you Forever My Lady, Jodeci baby,
Pompous motherfucker, just look what them jewels made me,
I'm only finding comfort in knowing you can't replace me!
What a thing to say! But what am I to do?
I'm role-playing a conscious nigga until it's true.
Co-caine aside, all of the bloggers? behoove:
My critics finally have a verse of mine to jerk-off to.
I own you all. [umm. . . yes he definitely does]

[Malice:]
This is where the buck stop; here's where I draw the line;
I touched the hem, God's work is so divine.
I seen the error of my ways, over time;
Never to return, Malicious has been refined.
Like wine, with time I get better:
Napa Valley vintage,? my flow is fer-mented.
Now drink of me, as if I bought the bar;
Run to these words, as if there's no tomorrow.
Never mind my car -- careful what? you wish for.
Behind every curtain the Devil and his pitchfork!
Jealousy, I ask thee -- What is this for?
How was I to know, I was happy being piss-poor?
No LovePeddler, that's not love, we was fucking;
I was in search of a chicken-head, you was clucking.
And I was lusting -- we were both out of order,
I shoulda known better as I'm reminded of my daughter.
"Am I My Brother's Keeper" or "For Himself, Every Man"?
I have been ya reaper, there's blood on my hands.
Accept me as ya Kiefer, there's been a change of plans,
Careful what you speak of, I've? come to understand.

in case you're doubting Pusha's superiority to all. He dropped a critically acclaimed classic with the Clipse in just 2006.
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by Mobinga: 1:41am On Nov 17, 2010
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by yantis(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2010
i always love tyga's flow
but i dont believe his is better than drake
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2010
in your dream

drake joooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by chiogo(f): 5:25am On Nov 18, 2010
He looks annoying. So does Drake. grin
Who's better? ehh, who knows? tongue
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 18, 2010
chiogo:

He looks annoying. So does Drake. grin
Who's better? ehh, who knows? tongue

Hey boo, I have to agree with this.

But Drake is better. . . . tyga is more like trey songz, talk nasty ish
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by chiogo(f): 5:37am On Nov 18, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Hey boo, I have to agree with this.

But Drake is better. . . . tyga is more like trey songz, talk nasty ish
My love, how have you been? I just knew you'd post on this thread. grin
Can't say 'cause I've listened to Drake more, have only heard Tyga on other ppl's song(Young money and Chris Brown's Deuces). Guess he's iight.
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 18, 2010
chiogo:

My love, how have you been? I just knew you'd post on this thread. grin
Can't say 'cause I've listened to Drake more, have only heard Tyga on other ppl's song(Young money and Chris Brown's Deuces). Guess he's iight.
Been good lol thanks kiss kiss. Of course I would, gotta rep my baybay!

Listen to

[flash=300,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwYws-0wVCw?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]

[flash=300,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bL8YzNlqh2Y?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]

I like him, he's good tho
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by chiogo(f): 5:51am On Nov 18, 2010
Yea, he's iight. Nothing new. lol

I see you're now on that J. Cole movement.
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 18, 2010
Yessss, feeling J.C right now.

@poster

If you do not want me to put a curse on you, you'd change the title of this thread by tomorrow. Or atleast put a question mark at the end angry
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by eldee(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2010
@Hax

Whatever man . . . Pusha T has been ordinary on 75% of the G.O.O.D Friday songs.
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by Wordsmith(m): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2010
i like Pusha but the thing is, he is inconsistent and on and off on tracks. either ways, he still gave a semblance of sanity to that horrible, dumbarse Kanye West single. . .
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by hax: 12:32am On Nov 28, 2010
eldee:

@Hax

Whatever man . . . Pusha T has been ordinary on 75% of the G.O.O.D Friday songs.
yes let's ignore the classic album(s) he's dropped with his brother in recent times and call him 'ordinary' for coasting through music he's forced to record every week.

'panoramic roof, under glass like a coaster'

he isn't on and off on tracks. he's actually pretty consistent. did you hear him on dessert 4 thought? he held his own even with a shorter verse. good fridays? he wasn't 'off' on any of them. he was very nice on runaway as well. you need to stop with the hate crimes. tongue

on alchemist's 'lose your life'.

Homie! - Listen to the flow let it take you where ya goin'
Billy jean step over the track till it's glowin'.
You thinkin' I'm the O-N-,
, -E - metaphors are no win!
Avalanche P pushed powder till you snowed in
No in! - Open sesame - unveil the recipe!
Cocaine cook-up. - Heroin and Ecstasy
Got me locked in the Coupe like the Lambo's arrestin' me!

Gun play necessity. - Warfare! - Non spared!
Duffel bag money ain't all there, we sick 'em!
All mornin' victim. - He, who test P just
Beggin' for the death walk with devilish me.
Sit back, kick back; knowin' that there's none hotter!
Graduated from a drug dealer's alma mater!
Magna cum-lauder, the kitchen I'm so Jata
You niggas got no worries; "Hakuna Matata"! (Matata!)

you just have to listen closely.

and even on his off days, no one comes close but j. cole.
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by eldee(m): 1:28am On Nov 28, 2010
hax:

yes let's ignore the classic album(s) he's dropped with his brother in recent times and call him 'ordinary' for coasting through music he's forced to record every week.

I don't care if he's forced to do it, he's been just another voice on most of the Good Fridays and that's sumn you know . . . and I don't care if he was Big L in his past life maynne, that's his own cup of tea, he had 5-6 tracks to show us what he can, the fact that people are comparing him to Tyga says it all.
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by hax: 2:09am On Nov 28, 2010
eldee:

I don't care if he's forced to do it, he's been just another voice on most of the Good Fridays and that's sumn you know . . .
you're not listening closely enough.

and I don't care if he was Big L in his past life maynne, that's his own cup of tea, he had 5-6 tracks to show us what he can, the fact that people are comparing him to Tyga says it all.
the same i-diots that say lil wayne is the best rapper alive. expected better from you.
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by eldee(m): 2:30am On Nov 28, 2010
hax:

you're not listening closely enough.
the same i-diots that say lil wayne is the best rapper alive. expected better from you.

Dude, I didn't need to listen close to see J.Cole make a mockery of GOOD Music on Looking for Trouble or did Nicki's MPD not speak for her on Monster??. . . at least we know Kanye is prolly the world's best at making sick music and directing videos, those trackfilling voices need to tell us why they're on those songs.

Weezy held his own next to Eminem on one or two tracks . . . those GOOD Friday dummies need to step up, if you can't do sumn special on a Kanye beat then you need to start thinking of retirement.
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by hax: 8:24am On Nov 28, 2010
eldee:

Dude, I didn't need to listen close to see J.Cole make a mockery of GOOD Music on Looking for Trouble
that's why he's j. cole. it happens. thats why he appeared only once, unlike pusha who was on most of them.

or did Nicki's MPD not speak for her on Monster??. . .
yeah, i see you were impressed by her shouting about how her money's tall, and her monster hairdo and. . . and. . . but she really wasn't saying nothing compared to Jay-Z.

at least we know Kanye is prolly the world's best at making sick music and directing videos, those trackfilling voices need to tell us why they're on those songs.
i guess by 'trackfilling' you mean not shouting like nicki minaj. if you think cyhi and pusha were trackfillers then i shouldnt need to have this debate with you.

Weezy held his own next to Eminem on one or two tracks . . . those GOOD Friday dummies need to step up, if you can't do sumn special on a Kanye beat then you need to start thinking of retirement.
kanye doesn't do anything special on the beats. he didn't do anything special throughout MBDTF. does that apply to him as well?
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by eldee(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2010
that's why he's j. cole. it happens. thats why he appeared only once, unlike pusha who was on most of them.

Shouldn't that mean he gets more chances to kill it every week?? grin grin

yeah, i see you were impressed by her shouting about how her money's tall, and her monster hairdo and. . . and. . . but she really wasn't saying nothing compared to Jay-Z.

The song was Monster, she said she makes monster money, she said she makes more from a verse than Lil Kim makes for an album and she used some psycho voice and got people watching out for her album . . . now if you're not allowed to shout on a song called Monster I don't know what to say.

i guess by 'trackfilling' you mean not shouting like nicki minaj. if you think cyhi and pusha were trackfillers then i shouldnt need to have this debate with you.

Hehehe . . . did Consequence and J.Cole need to shout?? cheesy

kanye doesn't do anything special on the beats. he didn't do anything special throughout MBDTF. does that apply to him as well?

Kanye came out and said, 'when I'm not directing movies and making ill beats no one can kill me on a song' . . . what's Pusha T's excuse?? undecided undecided

As I said before, he might have been Nas' ghostwriter on Illmatic, no one actually cares . . . you need to stop kissing his ass and accept that since August, he's been just another GOOD Friday rapper . . . in his defence he didn't want to rap, Kanye 'forced' him. grin grin
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by hax: 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2010
eldee:

Shouldn't that mean he gets more chances to kill it every week?? grin grin
yes. which he did. you just don't get half of what he's saying.

The song was Monster, she said she makes monster money, she said she makes more from a verse than Lil Kim makes for an album and she used some psycho voice and got people watching out for her album . . . now if you're not allowed to shout on a song called Monster I don't know what to say.
which is why jay-z drops a REAL monster verse on monster and you're busy talking about nicki. but it's cool. you're allowed to have poor taste. soulja boi was dissing lupe. he probably thinks tyga is better than pusha too. it's cool. tongue

blu- 'opinions are assholes, everybody's got one'.

Hehehe . . . did Consequence and J.Cole need to shout?? cheesy
you obviously skipped looking for trouble before the track ended. and you think consequence had a wonderful verse? thats cool as well. grin

Kanye came out and said, 'when I'm not directing movies and making ill beats no one can kill me on a song' . . . what's Pusha T's excuse?? undecided undecided
so kanye is allowed to have an excuse? pusha would too. . . if he wasn't part of the people killing kanye on his own sh-it.

As I said before, he might have been Nas' ghostwriter on Illmatic, no one actually cares . . . you need to stop kissing his backside and accept that since August, he's been just another GOOD Friday rapper . . . in his defence he didn't want to rap, Kanye 'forced' him. grin grin
he IS another G.O.O.D. friday rapper. a damn good one. who has released classics.  dunno what you're playing at comparing him to the likes of Cudi, Big Sean and Kanye. this is like asking Common to be a gangster rapper. pusha is at his best rapping about what he raps about in the clipse- drugs.

and some people care. just not you because you've probably never even heard a clipse song. because you claim he's had 5-6 songs to show what he can do. when he's released 3 albums in the past, and one really good one late last year. but that's you. haters gon hate. is it possible to convince anyone to like a good rapper? sinze says nas is wack naw.
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by eldee(m): 8:56pm On Nov 28, 2010
hax:

yes. which he did. you just don't get half of what he's saying.

Yeah . . . I know, it's kind of hard for me to understand those cryptic lines like ' I’m 2012 in 2010, which makes this a time machine, not just any Benz'

hax:

which is why jay-z drops a REAL monster verse on monster and you're busy talking about nicki. but it's cool. you're allowed to have poor taste. soulja boi was dissing lupe. he probably thinks tyga is better than pusha too. it's cool. tongue

Yeah, because I said Nikki's verse was good means Jay-Z wasn't?? You're a joke. cheesy cheesy
Hehehe . . . I don't care about Soulja Boy or Rakim's take on this, that's irrelevant to this discussion.

hax:

you obviously skipped looking for trouble before the track ended. and you think consequence had a wonderful verse? thats cool as well. grin

Yeah that was shouting, beat goes off means he was shouting . . .one question, does Pusha T pay your school fees?? grin grin
I don't expect you to praise his play on the name of the track through the verse, but at least no one will listen to that and compare him to Tyga after listening to that. grin grin Same way no one will listen to LFT and compare Cole to Soulja Boy.

hax:

pusha would too. . . if he wasn't part of the people killing kanye on his own sh-it.

Aiite . . . I get it, Kanye's ordinary because he's too rich and he spends more time producing, and Pusha-T excuse that he was too busy beating an ordinary rapper to come hard . . . now I'll like to see why Jay-Z, Nikki and J.Cole didn't just roll over too. grin

hax:

he IS another G.O.O.D. friday rapper. a damn good one. who has released classics.  dunno what you're playing at comparing him to the likes of Cudi, Big Sean and Kanye. this is like asking Common to be a gangster rapper. pusha is at his best rapping about what he raps about in the clipse- drugs.

Now you're giving me a reaonable excuse. . . now you shoulda said that instead of B.S like 'oh he's being forced to rap', 'It's because he didn't shout', 'erm . . . he did a Renegade, you didn't see it' , 'Eldee can't grasp the American accent', 'He doesn't rap well on Fridays' grin grin

and some people care. just not you because you've probably never even heard a clipse song. because you claim he's had 5-6 songs to show what he can do. when he's released 3 albums in the past, and one really good one late last year. but that's you. haters gon hate. is it possible to convince anyone to like a good rapper? sinze says nas is wack naw.

Hmmn . . . now you mentioned it a line from Kinda like a big deal was my signature a few months back . . . but what do I know, I'm just an obsessed hater. grin grin
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by hax: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2010
eldee:

Yeah . . . I know, it's kind of hard for me to understand those cryptic lines like ' I’m 2012 in 2010, which makes this a time machine, not just any Benz'
he's driving the latest benz. isn't that the point of rapping? he's not just saying 'new whip' he's saying it in a more creative manner. i see that as a good thing, don't you?

Yeah, because I said Nikki's verse was good means Jay-Z wasn't?? You're a joke. cheesy cheesy
Hehehe . . . I don't care about Soulja Boy or Rakim's take on this, that's irrelevant to this discussion.
i never said you claimed that jay-z's wasn't. you're talking about a very average verse when there was a much better one on the same song. it doesn't make sense to me.
and it isn't irrelevant. it's just to show that i-diots have opinions too. and i can forgive you for thinking pusha is wack because you're. . . never mind. grin

Yeah that was shouting, beat goes off means he was shouting
nope. he wasn't shouting. thats how j. cole usually raps. sorry sir. *smh*

. . .one question, does Pusha T pay your school fees?? grin grin
nope. he makes dope music for me to listen to though.

I don't expect you to praise his play on the name of the track through the verse, but at least no one will listen to that and compare him to Tyga after listening to that. grin grin Same way no one will listen to LFT and compare Cole to Soulja Boy.
there are millions of people that think drake is better than j. cole. can you explain that? you really want to start explaining why people have differing tastes? or it really isn't obvious that j. cole is a better rapper?

Aiite . . . I get it, Kanye's ordinary because he's too rich and he spends more time producing, and Pusha-T excuse that he was too busy beating an ordinary rapper to come hard . . . now I'll like to see why Jay-Z, Nikki and J.Cole didn't just roll over too. grin
of course nicki didn't roll over. *rolls eyes*
thats why she's dropped a wack album full of corny punchlines and rhymed 'me' and 'we' young money style. let's say she's better than pusha because she's dropped an average verse on a song and dropped a wack ALBUM.

Now you're giving me a reaonable excuse. . . now you shoulda said that instead of B.S like 'oh he's being forced to rap', 'It's because he didn't shout', 'erm . . . he did a Renegade, you didn't see it' , 'Eldee can't grasp the American accent', 'He doesn't rap well on Fridays' grin grin
lol
hope the reason has made you happy?

Hmmn . . . now you mentioned it a line from Kinda like a big deal was my signature a few months back . . . but what do I know, I'm just an obsessed hater. grin grin
aren't you?

you quote a clipse track then you call pusha average. and apparently, from your sarcastic reply i'm supposed to gather that you've listened to clipse, at least a little.

you have to be a hater, or just plain stu-pid to think pusha is average if you've been listening to him before G.O.O.D fridays. since i actually respect you a little, i'm going to have to push you into the 'hater' category.
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by eldee(m): 1:02am On Nov 29, 2010
@Hax

It's funny how this whole thing started from a one-liner. . . I'm tired of arguing with a groupie. tongue
All I've said is, you can't insult these guys for dissing Pusha T, all they've seen is GOOD Friday . . . and he's been nuffin special on most of em, it's not like I'm happy bout that, he's with GOOD Music, Kanye needs people like him to stay relevant to hiphop fans and make them listen to songs like Runaway.

I seriously don't know why you're dragging this, saying with one side of your mouth that he's been renegading the songs and then making an excuse in the next line. . . truth is, however way you put it, he's been ordinary on GFs . . . I'm sorry if you don't like people talking bout your BFF like that, but it's the truth. tongue tongue
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by hax: 9:20am On Nov 29, 2010
you dey vex gan lol

will edit this post later jor tongue
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by McCoy91(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2010
lol, very interesting debate. Pls don't stop. Pusha T has been average?!, Ooops! Am not supposed to say anything. Pls proceed
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by mukina2: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2010
hax:

you managed to squeeze alot of cr-ap into one post.

1. Pusha isn't in the same level with ANY of the peeps you mentioned. It's very insulting.
2. Tyga can't be compared with Big Sean.
3. Drake isn't half as good as J. Cole.
i could kiss you for this post kiss
Re: Tyga Is Better Than Drake by seunallday: 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2010
I dont understand what is going on here? are we comparing Tyga to to Pusha T, are we even mentioning pusha T and Tyga in the dsame freaking sentence.

@Eldee, I agree with u a bit cos he has toned down on that coke rap tho, but go and listen to that funk master flex freestly wth yeezy and find out what he is still capable of, plushe came in "so Apalled" tho

(1) (Reply)

Help Help Help!!! Ay Nigerian Rapper Based In London Uk. I Need Links,mp3 Files / Download Audio And Video : Olamide - Melo Melo / Fabfilter 2017 Full Bundle For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.