Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe (39839 Views)

Abuja Policeman Guns Down Football Fan For Warning Against Accidental Discharge / Policemen Attacked & Robbed At Checkpoints In Enugu, AK-47 Rifles Snatched / Lady Attacked By Anti-Xenophobic Protesters In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by zoba88: 7:12am On Nov 05, 2019
A lady identified as Favour took to social media to share the story of how she was robbed by one chance robbers and injured by them.She also revealed how the police officer in charge of her case collected money from her and worsened her situation. Below is what she wrote....

'My name is Ede Favour Chizoba, after so many trauma in my life, I started to make snacks and I will supply them in my streets and outside my street, I do it for a year that was on 2017.

The money I saved from my snacks business I use it to start traveling from Abuja to Kano with Night bus, to buy cloths and I will resale them at Utako Market, I started the business on 13th June, 2018.

On 2019 I started planning how to get a shop inside the market, but on the 10th June, 2019, I was coming back from market around 6:30pm, I boarded a car at Jabi Arab Junction Abuja, to my house at Lugbe, inside the car was driver and two other young guys.
Unknowing that the car is one-chance immediately I entered inside the car and close the door, they zoom off and wind up glass and the glass was tinted, they volume their music and pressed me down. Then they started rubbing me and do a lot of transaction on my account, which they transfer Three Hundred and Sixty Thousand Two Hundred Naira (N360,200.00) from my account to two different accounts Eco Bank and GT Bank, through P.O.S.

And withdraw One Hundred and Six Thousand Two Hundred and Twenty Five Naira (N106,225.00) Through ATM and took One Hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000) from my purse and my Phone Infinix Hot 5, cost N36,000.

During the time they trying to depressed me down, they really hit me with hammer, which affect my bone, my first Aid and my bone therapy cost me 619,155 my treatment and the ones they rubies me is total of (1,221,580).

Immediately I reported my case to Utako Division on the 12th June, 2019 of the D.C.O instruct I.P.O to follow the case up. The I.P.O makes me to spend more than 10,000 and I gave him all the evident I have, he write to the bank, when he got the man, he settle with him with out informing me. Each time I called him, he will be feeling disturbed, if I meet him in the office he will tell me to go that he is working on it and he will never call me back.

On the 31st July, 2019, I took my case to Police Headquarter Area 11, my I.P.O is Mr. Femi, my case was carried out immediately and he never request for any money from me; I send him all the evidence I have on his whatsapp.

On the 15th August, 2019 at noon time he invited me to his office and show me the man that own the P.O.S and his staff, my I.P.O proof to the man and his friend so many evidence which proof that his hand is on my case, even the man P.O.S address that he is using in his office is fake address all he does is to be having side talk with my I. P. O.

The man has nothing to justify himself right there he agree to pay me my money. The man still in the office when my I.P.O ask me to go home that he want to further his investigation on the 2nd account which is GT Bank.

After 3 weeks I don’t hear from him I went to his office on Friday, but he ask me to come back on Monday. On that Monday I came back to his office he gave me statement of GT Bank saying that my transaction did not show on it, that he is confused about my case, but he will still try his best on it. He gave me copy of the GTB documents when I took it to nearby branch, one of the Bank staff told me that the documents is not from them because there was no GT Bank Logo and official stamp on it. and since then till now, he never call me or do anything about my case. He close my case. with a wounded heart, I Appeal before this great forum, to join hands with m :oe and get me justice. Right now my landlady is on my neck, those that sponsored my Bone therapy with hope I will get justice and pay them back is also on my neck......

Am passing through so many traumas right now; am just a young girl trying to survive. I have all the evidence to proveconsideration'

Thanks for anticipation and consideration'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/one-chance-robbers-rob-lady-in.html?m=1

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by zoba88: 7:14am On Nov 05, 2019

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by zoba88: 7:15am On Nov 05, 2019

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Futuragetty: 7:20am On Nov 05, 2019
Finally, It's on the news!
I really hope Favour gets the justice she deserves.
Keep calm, DPA are on it too.

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by donbachi(m): 7:21am On Nov 05, 2019
If u want to beat me for saying the truth,come to my house....the police is nobody's friend.

169 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by iamgprince: 7:23am On Nov 05, 2019
Nawao for those animals in uniform

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Evablizin(f): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2019
So painful,police can never be your friend, must of them love backyard bribe than true justice they can offer ,i pray you get the justice you're looking for.

50 Likes

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by General0847: 7:30am On Nov 05, 2019
Take your case to Human Rights Radio (Brekete family) Abuja.

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Monogamy: 7:34am On Nov 05, 2019
Make No mistakes.. Police are not our friend

Instead they are enemy of the people.. Men in black with black reasoning

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by OZAOEKPE(f): 7:35am On Nov 05, 2019
Evablizin:
So painful,police can never be your friend, must of them love backyard bribe than true justice they can over ,i pray you get the justice you're looking for.
Where you go since babe

1 Like

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Evablizin(f): 7:46am On Nov 05, 2019
OZAOEKPE:
Where you go since babe
Lol,good morning,i dey oh .
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 05, 2019
Can someone help this poor lady. I'm really sad for her.

If she recover and start doing crime, we won't know what made her switch. Legit hustler, yet the hungry cop couldn't help but frustrate her. I hope she gets help.

In this country, if you can't be paranoid af in 9ja you won't survive. Trust NOTHING.

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by sweetonugbu: 8:09am On Nov 05, 2019
This country is messed up,if it's egunje police will smile.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:39am On Nov 05, 2019
Zoo country! Bleep you all who think otherwise.
Bleep the zoo police, they are criminals in uniform.
Most of them die a miserable death because of their wickedness.
Between the present IGP and the former I don't know who is the worst.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2019
The heart of a man is desperately wicked.

Stay strong dear.
You will triumph over all of your enimies.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Kendumazy(m): 10:44am On Nov 05, 2019
Smh. Police and money! Sadly, government too done chop part of her money. The #50 charges from the pos transactions goes to the government. Since the government has started collecting #50 tax from pos transactions, they should as a matter of urgency look into ensuring pos is given to the rightful users and not arm robbers.

17 Likes

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by money121(m): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2019
Ninu aye
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by salbis(m): 10:47am On Nov 05, 2019
How will Nigeria ever move forward? Anybody being at an advantaged position must use it for either oppression or self aggrandizement. What a country!
I seriously wish i had the capacity to help this lady get justice. May God use someone to fight your battle Ede Favour Chizoba

35 Likes

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Flexherbal(m): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2019
May she find justice, soon!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by hisgrace090: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2019
Hmm
Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2019
This is a very sad incident.

But why are some policemen so wicked this way?

Justice must be done NOW!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2019
When caught, we'll burn you all without any justice. Just continue the evil act. No go work put food for your table, dey wait for innocent hardworking people to rob.

Say No to Crime.

18 Likes

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by ijewejones: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2019
cool

Money,money,money..everybody wants money shocked

Naija police & b....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 05, 2019
There’s a law process but unfortunately it’s only for the wealthy we as Nigerians make we self take am easy on each other to rob someone in this times omo na wickedness so please o let’s double our hustle work 3 jobs if we have to ..as opposed to hurting each other sorry madam

My own experience I’ve seen the good side end the bad side but I don’t condemn them to be honest na individual Dey force

No rough handle person o life is valuable
Enquire of Prof Epiphany Azinge (SAN) law office in Abuja or get access to Femi Falana (SAN) the father of Falz the comedic musician.
They will be of great help.
You can call Prof Azinge on 08033432971,

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Marvieduke(f): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2019
The police are not to be trusted

2 Likes

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by alasane: 10:52am On Nov 05, 2019
They stinks ................Every policeman hand in this Naija is tainted with either Blood or Corruption

13 Likes

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by Cindy222(f): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2019
General0847:
Take your case to Human Rights Radio (Brekete family) Abuja.

Please take the case to brekete family,you will get justice. Ordinary Ahmed Isa will handle it. Those policemen will lose their jobs too.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Attacked & Robbed By One Chance Robbers In Abuja, Policeman Collects Bribe by grandstar(m): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2019
A real slay queen. Respect.

My in law was previously with the office of the public defender Lagos State.

She would have helped but this lady is based in Abuja. Poor soul

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Releases Photo Of Abducted Unimaid Staff / Lady Staring At A Suspected Rapist's Joystick In Zimbabwe After His Arrest / 8 Cars Recovered As EFCC Arrests 14 Suspected Fraudsters In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.