Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

How Can I Block My Stolen Motorola Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Block My Stolen Motorola Phone? (5362 Views)

The Face Of The Guy Using My Stolen Phone / How My Stolen iPhone Was Returned After 7 Months / How Can I Block My Bb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Block My Stolen Motorola Phone? by mistercute(m): 5:59pm On May 22, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,
My Phone was stolen today and I need anyone that knows how to block Phone.
Please your help will be greatly appreciated. I will supply you with any information that you need to get it block.

Thanks.
Taiwo.

Re: How Can I Block My Stolen Motorola Phone? by nazzyon(m): 8:47pm On May 23, 2007
Just for go it. You can't block it.

The only thing I did to mine was that I passworded my phone it will be rendered useless if stolen.

Get another phone. You cannot do anything to your stolen phone.
Re: How Can I Block My Stolen Motorola Phone? by Bossman(m): 9:55pm On May 23, 2007
Phone blocking/blaclisting does not exist in Nigeria, at least not yet.

Not sure what you mean by passworded your phone nazzyon. if you are talking about the phone security lock code. On some phones it asks for it whenever the phone is turned on, on nokia's it asks when the sim is changed. Well, any of the programs out there will read that code and display it. Of corse, the ordinary user may not know that. For example, when I hook up any of my Motorola phones to Motorola Phone tools(MPT), P2k Commander, Motokit, MotoMidman, they all show the security code, phone lock code, IMEI, etc. usually in the status bar or by clicking on "phone info".
Re: How Can I Block My Stolen Motorola Phone? by ricflare(m): 1:54pm On May 25, 2007
Dont worry thats just a small problem just get the IMEI number of the phone from the carton of the phone and contact the motorala website through internet or phone and they will block the phone or call any of the service providers to send virus to destroy the phone.
Re: How Can I Block My Stolen Motorola Phone? by mistercute(m): 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2007
Thanks for all the response so far. I have another phone now.
Re: How Can I Block My Stolen Motorola Phone? by nazzyon(m): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2007
Hello Cutie,

If your phone is an SE you can read this for more.

http://nazzyon./2007/09/22/mguard-free-sms-anti-theft-software/

It is not a spam it is a blog I am posting @ my convenience and it is safe.

It support Windows Mobile and compatible with almost 90% SE phones.

Free for SE phones

Attract charges for Windows mobile Phones

Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Etisalat Blackberry Plan On Android And PC / How can one check e-mail on vactive GPRS / Tecno Phone Fraud: My Experiences In Carlcare Office Wuse Abuja Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.