Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,811 members, 7,844,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Girl Caught Having Regular Sex With Her Biological Father - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Caught Having Regular Sex With Her Biological Father (666 Views)

My Biological Father Told Me That He Is Sexually Attracted To Me / 19-Year-Old girl Caught With Gun In Anambra (Photo) / Girl Caught Selling Marijuana To Students In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Caught Having Regular Sex With Her Biological Father by Ilal: 11:36am On Nov 05, 2019
There are strong indications that this man in the picture might be having an amorous relationship with his daughter.

Social media influencer, Tunde Ednut has shared the story of a lady accused of sleeping with his daughter.

A friend of the daughter saw some lewd pictures they both exchanged via Wahtsapp. The friend is trying to expose the ill so that the parties could have a rethink about the sacrilege they are committing.

This story has been welcome by utter disbelief on social media while others admit that incest is real and both parties need psychological help.

See the full story below:

Source: http://ojblitz.com/girl-caught-sleeping-with-her-father/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Yoruba Man Sentenced To Prison For Fraud In US / Five Ritualists Nabbed After Attempt To Snatch 10-year-old Boy Failed [PHOTOS] / Nigerian Soldiers Caught And Arrested For Armed Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.