Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,866 members, 7,844,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student (33385 Views)

Policemen Seen Assaulting A Lawyer In Onitsha (Video) / Two Ladies Seen Assaulting A Driver During A Heated Exchange In Lagos. / Policemen Seen Assaulting A Man Who Refused To “settle” Them In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student by stevebond007(m): 3:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
Glorified secondary schools
Re: Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student by seborrhic: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
Cheap blackmail.
When she accepted the admission was it stated that no student should be seen outside beyond a certain time or venue?
If it was so stated and yet she accepted,she should be rusticated for trying to tarnish the image of d school.
There are almost 100 unis in Nigeria.
She could have chose the others with more liberal terms.
Re: Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
All this private university students that can be saucy.only God knows what she must have said to arouse that kind of anger.usually these security guys are very patient but these spoilt and entitled children.tuehhh
ur statement portrays how backward we are here so even if she is saucy they should harass her and una gode trend end SARS for naija tueh...

1 Like

Re: Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student by Moor1234: 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hi
Re: Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student by mrwonlasewonie: 4:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
ur statement portrays how backward we are here so even if she is saucy they should harass her and una gode trend end SARS for naija tueh...
how easy to mouth...those children can make angel Gabriel turn to devil.theyre rude, entitled, provocative and annoying
Re: Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student by etrange: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
All this private university students that can be saucy.only God knows what she must have said to arouse that kind of anger.usually these security guys are very patient but these spoilt and entitled children.tuehhh

Call a spade a spade. You won't be saying this if it were your sister.

1 Like

Re: Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student by webngnews: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student by nnadychuks(m): 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
midnighter:

What are you saying

What has bad mouth got to do with security breach that they will manhandle somebody like an animal

I thought those people were supposed to be trained staff
This is Nigeria and not USA. Even if the girl has decided to forget her manners, the guard will help her remember... if u do anyhow u go see anyhow
Re: Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student by Oblongata: 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
How do we know that she is truly a student? What if she is a security threat/breach?

Bloggers ehn

I Dey hail o

Re: Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student by edoairways: 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Some ladies get bad mouth, her lack of manners might have made security guards to harass her
I agree with you
Re: Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student by edoairways: 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
Absolutely! Many of those kids lack manners

1 Like

Re: Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student by mrwonlasewonie: 5:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
etrange:

Call a spade a spade. You won't be saying this if it were your sister.
I will
Re: Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Some ladies get bad mouth, her lack of manners might have made security guards to harass her
thats not enough excuse for the security guard to assault her.sometime ago i saw a video on youtube where some nigerian ladies caught doing prostitution in germany where held in a center onroute deportation to naija.the ladies were swearing and insulting the german police guarding them but the guys were just calm and looking straight ahead.if na naija i guess the police for use the butt of their guns beat them to stupor since in naija no rule of law.

1 Like

Re: Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student by supercase1(m): 6:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
Them go don press the girl bwests tire winksince they were enforcing a breached rule no one would believe her grin
Re: Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student by eminencetoba: 6:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
A school administrator?
Having difficulty getting teachers for scarce subjects ?

Visit www.syllaboss.com.ng now to place request for teachers, they are right with us

With us, hiring is in lesser time, no stress and at NO COST!
Plus
We train our teachers on workplace ethics and student-teacher relationship

>>GET STARTED
www.syllaboss.com.ng
Re: Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student by subcbouy: 6:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Brothers will go against brothers
Nations will rise up to each other

I don’t want to believe God please show me more of the signs
Nothing will be given them for their hope relied on sign.
Re: Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student by UYEMDO35(m): 6:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nothing concern me, all school has different policy that is governing dem.
Dis is what happen, when a school has low population of students.
Dis one is even beta, if u come my school u will see d wey lecturers are harassing students,
One certain time like dat a friend of mine was ask to come and knee down in front of d lecture hall. Some time dey even order us to pick round.

Re: Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student by midnighter(f): 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
nnadychuks:
This is Nigeria and not USA. Even if the girl has decided to forget her manners, the guard will help her remember... if u do anyhow u go see anyhow

You're just defending the wrong thing. The same USA that Nigerian leaders would always prefer to send their child to no matter how much they lack "manners"

Because only black people deserved to be mauled like bushmeat in the name of education

Hai! Backwardness everywhere
Re: Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student by Blackdeewhy(m): 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
OP what are you spewing? you forgot to narrate the despicable act that you guys use to do there before the management save you guys from yourselves.
Lead City University is ONE of its kind. Students have access to all the offices within the university including that of the Chairman to report or enquire. I AM 100% sure this NEWS is the opposite of what happened...
Re: Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student by nnadychuks(m): 10:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
midnighter:

You're just defending the wrong thing. The same USA that Nigerian leaders would always prefer to send their child to no matter how much they lack "manners"

Because only black people deserved to be mauled like bushmeat in the name of education

Hai! Backwardness everywhere
thats not the reason why politicians send their children abroad. Plus stop acting like you’re not a black persons... Even up till this moment of civilization in this country, we cannot neglect our culture just because we see Americans practice their own culture. I’ve seen where girls insult security men that is at least old enough to be her uncles just because of what? Low pay? Abi illiteracy? It’s only backwardness that’d make someone neglect his culture just because of another man’s culture
Re: Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student by midnighter(f): 11:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
nnadychuks:
thats not the reason why politicians send their children abroad. Plus stop acting like you’re not a black persons... Even up till this moment of civilization in this country, we cannot neglect our culture just because we see Americans practice their own culture. I’ve seen where girls insult security men that is at least old enough to be her uncles just because of what? Low pay? Abi illiteracy? It’s only backwardness that’d make someone neglect his culture just because of another man’s culture

What culture? It's our culture to manhandle students into cars??

the barbaric nature of our school system is one of the main reasons politicians send their wards abroad, who is a kid here? undecided

Old enough to be what? Who are they to grab somebody's child?

If they bash her head somewhere and she dies, can they replace her
Re: Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:49am On Nov 06, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
how easy to mouth...those children can make angel Gabriel turn to devil.theyre rude, entitled, provocative and annoying
keep qwayet nothing should provoke a security personnel to react negatively when dealing with an individual... stop rationalizing nonsense

1 Like

Re: Lead City University Security Guards Seen Assaulting A Female Student by mrwonlasewonie: 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
keep qwayet nothing should provoke a security personnel to react negatively when dealing with an individual... stop rationalizing nonsense
gbenu buruku soun.what do you know?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Policeman Dumped By Girlfriend Hangs Self In Zimbabwe (graphic Photo) / American Wife’s Chilling Google Search Shows She Killed Her Husband — Police / Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Shot Dead By Cultists (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.