Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal (1492 Views)

I Have Been Scammed By A Nairalander / Do You Have A Dog For Adoption / Inside A Dog Meat Factory: Shocking Photos Reveal How Dogs Are Chained Up(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by hrhobi1(m): 12:49pm On Nov 05, 2019
This guy ladeke advertised a dog on NL pet section link below

https://www.nairaland.com/4927480/6-months-old-male-german#83750616

I thought he was a genuine dog seller we agreed to the price of the dog and I sent him 8000 for transporting the dog from illesha to Benin city I sent him 8000 I have all our chat history and transfer receipt .

Now he has blocked my numbers and refused sending back my money because he doesn’t have any dog for sale , why are people like this ??

I was able to track the shameless thief on Facebook

Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by kinibigdeal(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
hrhobi1:

I thought he was a genuine dog seller we agreed to the price of the dog and I sent him 8000 for transporting the dog from illesha to Benin city I sent him 8000 I have all our chat history and transfer receipt .

Now he has blocked my numbers and refused sending back my money because he doesn’t have any dog for sale , why are people like this ??

Never send money to anyone on social media. I hope you have learnt your lesson
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by hrhobi1(m): 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2019
kinibigdeal:

Never send money to anyone on social media. I hope you have learnt your lesson

My brother I am ashamed of some people , this was begging for 8k transport and he even swore on his family
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by hrhobi1(m): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
My dear people these are the numbers of the shameless thief 08149031395 07037369153. Please call this thief to return my money before he dies terribly
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by vincentjk(m): 2:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
hrhobi1:
My dear people these are the numbers of the shameless thief 08149031395 07037369153. Please call this thief to return my money before he dies terribly

Lols this statement made me laugh but you made a mistake by sending him that money

Why send money to a stranger at first?

Btw he posted the ad of the said dog since December 2018 almost a year now, how comes the dog is still available? You probably didn't reason all these
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by Spanishmilf(m): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
hrhobi1:

they are reasonable breeders here on nairaland like bobbysaxxy, knyte peragsd..
You don't patronise those ones and take a bad look at the gsd u are spending your money on.. Is that one a gsd
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by vincentjk(m): 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
Spanishmilf:
You don't patronise those ones and take a bad look at the gsd u are spending your money on.. Is that one a gsd

He prefered that one because it's cheap
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by Spanishmilf(m): 4:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
vincentjk:

He prefered that one because it's cheap
after buying my fake boerboel as taught me a huge lesson to spend money on quality things buying cheap things will make u regret later.....

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
when are people gonna learn NEVER to send money to any strangers online....?! how stoopid must people be..
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by ikenna042: 5:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
hrhobi1:

sorry be careful of what you buy online.
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by theecaus(m): 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
If you have what to use to make him die terribly why’re you still informing him, kill ham nah
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by knyte(m): 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
Spanishmilf:
I appreciate the good word. We try to do our best and ensure you get value for your money
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by Kul3ger(m): 6:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
hahaha, see the kpanla 'GSD' wey them take scam you grin grin - on a light mood though.

don't deal with faceless people. If no well-known monikers on here cant vouch for them, then you stand either a risk of being scammed or of getting some z-class quality.

Sorry for your loss bro.
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by Namdeenero(m): 9:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
Someone made a post since December 2018 and you sent him money three days ago?? undecided Am I the only one confused here
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by iykofias(m): 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
didn't you tranfer the cash? post his full name then
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by hrhobi1(m): 12:33am On Nov 06, 2019
Owolabi Jerome oladele account number is 3040758953 first bank That is the full name of the criminal and bank account number
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by femsfarm: 4:34am On Nov 06, 2019
Lesson learnt
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by EddyNumerouno(m): 5:35am On Nov 06, 2019
Spanishmilf:

See, this life ehn, no Dey vouch for people anyhow, especially online.
@op never pay for anything online without some physical confirmation.
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by kobosmart(m): 6:50am On Nov 06, 2019
Spanishmilf:
Bobbysaxy na bloody scammer thats how he sold me an inbred pup and when i confronted him about it he started saying trash on nairaland and calling me to beg

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by vincentjk(m): 8:52am On Nov 06, 2019
kobosmart:

Bobbysaxy na bloody scammer thats how he sold me an inbred pup and when i confronted him about it he started saying trash on nairaland and calling me to beg

Lol... A gsd?
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by hooged: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2019
I stay in osogbo, and I'm frequent in ilesa, I can help you to nail him.

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by kobosmart(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2019
vincentjk:

Lol... A gsd?
samoyed
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by vincentjk(m): 9:29am On Nov 06, 2019
kobosmart:

samoyed

I didn't kmow he sells Samoyed, is he really a breeder?
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by kobosmart(m): 9:35am On Nov 06, 2019
vincentjk:

I didn't kmow he sells Samoyed, is he really a breeder?
undecided that's what he says, bobbysaxy
btw it's me forreelliinc, they banned that account so i'm using this one
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by vincentjk(m): 9:58am On Nov 06, 2019
kobosmart:

What's really your problem bro? Why do you derive joy in commenting meaningless things in people's posts and making some people feel bad. Do you think it's a right thing to do?
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by kobosmart(m): 10:00am On Nov 06, 2019
vincentjk:

What's really your problem bro? Why do you derive joy in commenting meaningless things in people's posts and making some people feel bad. Do you think it's a right thing to do?
i don't know whachu talking abt
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by Spanishmilf(m): 10:53am On Nov 06, 2019
vincentjk:

I always ignore him he love typing rubbish
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by vincentjk(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
kobosmart:

i don't know whachu talking abt

Fine then. Have fun
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by vincentjk(m): 12:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
Spanishmilf:
I always ignore him he love typing rubbish

Ooh you noticed that too? Lmao
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by agboedeh: 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
kobosmart:

lol...Guy,u are funny oo. What did u do DAT prompted them to ban u?
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by Spanishmilf(m): 4:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
agboedeh:
lol...Guy,u are funny oo. What did u do DAT prompted them to ban u?
d guy love insult and he love spoiling people market
Re: I Was Scammed By Ladeke 8000 For A Dog Purchase Deal by Baroba(m): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
That ad was placed way back in December 2018, that should have been a red flag bro.. He probably might have sold the dog ages ago, and saw an opportunity to scam you when you enquired.. The church rat must be so wretched in life to scam someone of mere ₦8000.

Sorry for you loss, but you have to be careful, trust is a big issue in this country, hence the reason I don't do online or social media business..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lhasa Apso Puppies For Sale. / A Monkey Saves Another From Death After Being Electrocuted (video) / Kids Deserve Love Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.