Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Snail Farmers In Ibadan - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Snail Farmers In Ibadan (888 Views)

Snail Farmers In Benin City. / Home For Snail Farmers Only. / FG Procures N646m Farming Equipments For Farmers In SouthEast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snail Farmers In Ibadan by Nigerfine3: 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hello house, are you a snail farmer in ibadan. Are you willing to train someone and eventually we get stock from you. Hit me on keles1003@yahoo.com.
Thanks
Re: Snail Farmers In Ibadan by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 09, 2019
Nigerfine3:
Hello house, are you a snail farmer in ibadan. Are you willing to train someone and eventually we get stock from you. Hit me on keles1003@yahoo.com.
Thanks

Fear God healthserve. You will land you kirikiri oooo. Farmers, this person has been running different ways of defrauding farmers here. One time, he has money to invest and kept changing figures. Another time, his friend has money, and yet....wants to buy farmers'product, the same.person wants to sell for farmers and collect.15% when the highest commission is 10%, etc.

He has gorillas working fo him...and he has monikers.

Please, run away from this fraud.

I can see you are based in the US indeed.
Re: Snail Farmers In Ibadan by Nigerfine3: 2:04am On Nov 09, 2019
Hi pistotita, this is not health....
I am different. I have been using this moniker for over 5 years as nigerfine1, nigerfine2 and the above. You can go back to my post year back. I have sent you a personal email, you did not attend to my request. Perhaps you mistook me for health...
understanding.
Re: Snail Farmers In Ibadan by Nigerfine3: 2:10am On Nov 09, 2019
It is very unhealthy to tag me this way, if you take time to go to post of nigerfine for 3..6 years ago, till date I never sold ,bought, or received from any.
Please refrain from painting me evil, bad ...I am way far from the kinds.
Re: Snail Farmers In Ibadan by healthserve(m): 7:55am On Nov 09, 2019
Pistotita:

Fear God healthserve. You will land you kirikiri oooo. Farmers, this person has been running different ways of defrauding farmers here. One time, he has money to invest and kept changing figures. Another time, his friend has money, and yet....wants to buy farmers'product, the same.person wants to sell for farmers and collect.15% when the highest commission is 10%, etc.

He has gorillas working fo him...and he has monikers.

Please, run away from this fraud.

I can see you are based in the US indeed.

Your children and lineage will inherit the curse.

Condemnation and false accusation they shall inherit all the days of their lives while they walk upon the earth.

Sefini

1 Like

Re: Snail Farmers In Ibadan by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 09, 2019
I will get you. Kirikiri is your home.

Please, read the intellectual so called debate this scammer called healthserve had. He was the same OP who deactivated in the thread. I bursted his bubble. Run away from healthserve is you love yourself. Wherever you see him nale comment, run away.

https://www.nairaland.com/5340863/want-invest-600000-agriculture#80951045
Please read.
Re: Snail Farmers In Ibadan by healthserve(m): 9:58am On Nov 09, 2019
Pistotita:
I will get you. Kirikiri is your home.

Please, read the intellectual so called debate this scammer called healthserve had. He was the same OP who deactivated in the thread. I bursted his bubble. Run away from healthserve is you love yourself. Wherever you see him nale comment, run away.

https://www.nairaland.com/5340863/want-invest-600000-agriculture#80951045
Please read.

This is where you'll always be in life, behind me. Keep chasing my e-presence all over the place. When you're ready, come with your proofs and lawyer, let's meet at ikoyi so we'll all head to EFCC. Let's make this real please. I'm begging

1 Like

Re: Snail Farmers In Ibadan by Totalbrand: 3:21am On Nov 10, 2019

(1) (Reply)

UNN Rice Hits The Market(photo) / Broiler Farming / Noiler Farming In Nigeria, The New Game Changer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.