Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,264 members, 7,829,530 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park (30099 Views)

Armed Robber Arrested In Lagos, Arms And Ammunition Recovered (Photo) / A Suspect Traveling From Benin To Abuja, Arrested With Five Pistols (video) / China Made Pistols Recovered As Gun Runner Is Arrested In A Hotel In Bayelsa.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by Emmacula8(m): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
For him mind...how i go do my life self, infact if God fit save me dis time i go change before dem kill me

Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by Lilimax(f): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
Negodu!
Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
Detain him and deal with him in accordance with the law.
Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
See the nonsense guns. If you shoot me with this one, I will refuse to die.
Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by seanjy4konji: 4:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
Everyday he is hustling
Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by overboard(m): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
mercyefe200:
29-year-old Emeka Ngwu has been arrested by the Delta State Police Command following a credible intelligence it received.

Three locally made pistols and 13 9mm ammunition were recovered from the suspected armed robber who was arrested at Asaba motor park.

Confirming the arrest of the suspect, the state's police spokeseperson DSP Onome Onovwakpoyeya said Ngwu will be charged to court as soon as investigation is concluded.

The statement reads in part “The Operatives worked on the information that the suspect who hails from Ezeagu Street in Enugu was boarding a Lagos bound commercial vehicle at Asaba motor park.”

"Operatives swung into action and arrested the suspect. An immediate search was conducted on the suspect and his belongings and the three locally made pistols and the thirteen (9mm) ammunition concealed in a bag were found on him."

Source; http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/suspected-armed-robber-arrested-with-3.html?m=1

Those guns don't look like locally made to me though... maybe they are but they kinda look like standard issues to me
Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by Johans1991: 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ipob amaka.
Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by UdemeJoshua(m): 4:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
Awaiting trail
���
Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by bluefilm: 4:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
Emeka Ngwu = IPOB.

Tufiakwa. angry
Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by jeriwap(m): 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
Who else didn't bother to pronounce the surname of the said state police spokesman? grin
Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by jeriwap(m): 4:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
denkyw:
See the nonsense guns. If you shoot me with this nonsense, I will refuse to die.

grin grin JAGABAN!
Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by wizod(m): 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
i'm in love with jungle justice. Quote me and die. When an armed robber meets you, you'll be in love with jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by Nostradamus: 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2019
denkyw:
See the nonsense guns. If you shoot me with this nonsense, I will refuse to die.
wait make dem shoot you first cool

But that your signature gallant ooo!!!

If this boy is convicted of armed robbery and the judge is an upright judge,then that dude is as good as dead. Armed robbery attracts death penalty in Nigeria!!!

For the bad guys on this forum who are planning to go into armed robbery,pray that you're not caught.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nostradamus:
wait make dem shoot you first cool

But that your signature gallant ooo!!!

If this boy is convicted of armed robbery and the judge is an upright judge,then that dude is as good as dead. Armed robbery attracts death penalty in Nigeria!!!

For the bad guys on this forum who are planning to go into armed robbery,pray that you're not caught.
If I die from this nonsense, my ancestors will reject me.
Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by Originalsly: 4:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hmmm....armed robber?...or gun runner?
Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by webngnews: 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
Emeka
Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by Awaja(m): 4:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
Is beretta a locally made pistol
Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by GreenArrow1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
Those are local pistols? Wow. Our local gun manufacturers are improving o. It even has space for magazine.
Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by nnadychuks(m): 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
9mm pistol whether locally or foreign shouldn’t be wielded by a criminal
Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by 99persait(m): 5:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
See face like ole
Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
denkyw:
it will kill you if dem give you for dangerous place
Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
Emmacula8:
For him mind...how i go do my life self, infact if God fit save me dis time i go change before dem kill me
bail am comot for there now the next thing na to brag about how police arrest no be anything
Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by uuzba(m): 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
denkyw:
People have died from even bicycle hitting them.
Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by meccuno: 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
Emmacula8:
For him mind... If God fit save me dis time o boy i go stop completely before dem kill me

Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by samuel19222(m): 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
denkyw:

Hmmm, you refuse to die abi, you go know say person wey dey shot no dey hear the sound
Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by Dagger111(m): 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Emmacula8:
For him mind... If God fit save me dis time o boy i go stop completely before dem kill me

Be like say u don rob before, u speaks like them (robbers).
Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by mysticwarrior(m): 5:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
Op the topic should be man arrested for illegal possession of firearms.
Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by adecz: 6:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
Bad Xmas market!! cool cool cool
Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by Blecco6(m): 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
Stop crime you won't listen now you have been caught you are shining your eye like a hungry lion"
"
"
It's the wood seller,for your roofing and decking wood please check my signature
Re: Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park by govomotors: 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
If truly these are made in Nigeria gun then the federal government should called local gun maker together and setup a local factories.

We can as well produce gun for export.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Burn Iwollo-Oghe Police Station In Enugu, 5 Dead / Suspected Ritualist Arrested After Neighbors Found A Coffin In His Apartment / Man Arrested For Producing, Distributing Fake Alcoholic Drinks In Lagos. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.