Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo (54265 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Room / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) / Two Snakes Crawling At My Backyard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Angelacruz: 11:43am On Nov 06, 2019
Fumigate ur environ
Irelexicon:
This is the snake I killed in my room this morning, 5am, and another with the same colour and size at 11;58pm, what could exactly be the problem.

Is this attach to spiritual meaning, advice needed cos am packing out soon of the disgusting house.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by bluecircle470: 11:49am On Nov 06, 2019
Please vacate the house for Lala....
That place is meant for Lala.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Xammie001(m): 11:51am On Nov 06, 2019
GenBuhari:

Does this work for mosquitos too?
For how long do you burn the charcoal & pepper?
How much pepper do you add?
Do open your doors and windows or just your door?

It works for Snakes alone, They Can't Withstand Pepper that's why I ask him to open the door so that they can run out
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by imitateMe(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2019
mulante:
Those things you killed are baby snakes.

Mother's definitely lurking around somewhere watching with unbridled hatred and anger as you murder her lovely kids.

She's silently watching you and planning her revenge.

Maybe the perfect opportunity will present itself while you sleep tonight.
Lol

Let's wait and see.

I'm definitely following this topic.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Kakamorufu(m): 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
which one be spiritual about it bayi.. Better clear your surrounding and block holes that are around ur walls angry

1 Like

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
Thy sent the snakes from village and the snakes didn’t kill you? Abi you think you serve God well? Stupid Nigeria mentality, Clear your surroundings and make everywhere neat and see howfar.....
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Jerkules: 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
Olibboy:
what is the incantations
Cnt really remember

2 Likes

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by sircrabo: 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
Somewhere in your surrounding a snake has her eggs. Just fumigate.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Realfrankie(m): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
If you kill another one you'll be awarded
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by ofpfngugbv: 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by solar007: 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
Fumigate, fumigate, nobody is recomending any chemical.

What can one use to fumigate the house
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by solar007: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
sircrabo:
Somewhere in your surrounding a snake has her eggs. Just fumigate.
with what
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Juliearth(f): 1:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
Thegoodone13:
do u want to kill her. 50 Haba
That is the sad truth na. Snakes birth from 6 to 50 at once. grin
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Champneys: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
OP

That is a tape worm you fu...cking idio...t! grin
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Champneys: 1:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
solar007:
with what

With Lalastical's blood!
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by EsvRotimiJubril(m): 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
Fumigate your room including the ceiling, baby snakes are in your room.
Irelexicon:
This is the snake I killed in my room this morning, 5am, and another with the same colour and size at 11;58pm, what could exactly be the problem.

Is this attach to spiritual meaning, advice needed cos am packing out soon of the disgusting house.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by MayenKudi: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
mulante:

Mother's definitely lurking around somewhere watching with unbridled hatred and anger as you murder her lovely kids.

Let's wait and see.

this guy is crazy grin grin grin
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
mulante:

Let's wait and see.

No scare the guy na
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by DelphiOracle(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
Na earthworm be this na!!
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Enitxt(m): 6:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
Snake man grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by uglodoh(f): 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
Champneys:

With Lalastical's blood!
lol
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by uglodoh(f): 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
mulante:

Let's wait and see.

very funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by tonididdy(m): 7:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
Irelexicon:

This is an earthworm niggur
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by sultaan(m): 1:46am On Nov 07, 2019
It is either you killed an Earthworm to make front page or mama gave birth and you killed two careless babies, mama will revenge when you go to sleep, come make I borrow money U go pay you back next week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 07, 2019
Incase u ended upbeing beaten, look for a pregnant woman in your street, tell her to shit in a cocoa leaf for you, add orii and red oil to the shit. Rob it on the spot and see how the venom rushes out of ur body. You will come back here to thank me later for how God has used my tradtional knowledge for you.
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by TA4TA4: 5:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
Irelexicon:

Next time, do not kill them, just follow the steps used by the man below to catch them alive and set them free somewhere far from your house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKpCvLQ79oc
Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Akponmfet: 8:46am On Mar 18, 2020
Irelexicon:

Re: I Killed Two Snakes The Same Day In My Room. Is It Spirituality Attached? (Photo by Akponmfet: 8:47am On Mar 18, 2020
It's spiritually attached to your penis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing 14-Year-Old Akinnifesi Hellen In Niger State / Bus Carrying Bauchi Students Crashes On Their Way For Excursion In Kano. Photos / See The Real 'pepper Dem Gang' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.