Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,404 members, 7,853,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:01 AM

Slay Queen Doesn't Know She Don't Need Money To Subscribe To A Youtube CHA - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Slay Queen Doesn't Know She Don't Need Money To Subscribe To A Youtube CHA (425 Views)

Nigerian Slay Queen Arrives Her Graduation In Expensive Convoy, Wows Colleagues / Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion / How Does A Boy Who Doesn't Know How To Cook Survive In The University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Slay Queen Doesn't Know She Don't Need Money To Subscribe To A Youtube CHA by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hey Nairalanders I wouldn't want this to be a long read, it's about my YouTube channel.

I've had this channel for about a month or two now, I haven't really had time to introduce it to the Nairaland community of which I believe we all are a fan of anything that has to do with Technology.

What is my Channel about, and what type of content do I create Fri my viewers?

I make and showcase Everything Tech, from Inventions & Gadgets all around the world!.

Why should I Subscribe?

Well I just feel if you're interested in knowing more about New Inventions & Gadgets, you should consider Subscribing to My Channel.

How much does it cost to Subscribe?

It absolutely cost NOTHING to Subscribe to a YouTube channel you find interesting.

What are you waiting for?

Hit the Subscribe Link to take you straight, to Subscribe to My channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA8NwU92KkDbSkyn53-Cs0g?sub_confirmation=1

I've got Videos waiting for you.

Thank you so much.

I Love Nairaland ❤

Re: Slay Queen Doesn't Know She Don't Need Money To Subscribe To A Youtube CHA by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
i hate this. why the misleading topic. i bin wan say 'a slay queen with a slayed brain'....mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Doesn't Know She Don't Need Money To Subscribe To A Youtube CHA by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2019
lol, i'm sorry, kindly subscribe to my channel sir
Akamariner:
i hate this. why the misleading topic. i bin wan say 'a slay queen with a slayed brain'....mtchew.
Re: Slay Queen Doesn't Know She Don't Need Money To Subscribe To A Youtube CHA by jnoz23(m): 1:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
Rubbish, is this not a form of fraud? Click baiting?

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Doesn't Know She Don't Need Money To Subscribe To A Youtube CHA by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
Sorry
jnoz23:
Rubbish, is this not a form of fraud? Click baiting?

(1) (Reply)

SAD! Uniport Final Year Student Commits Suicide After Completing His Project / For Mini,weekly Or Monthly Users Of Data On Glo / JAMB To Use Drones & CCTV For UTME 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.