Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) (16823 Views)

An Open Letter To Education Minister Adamu On 2020 WASSCE By Olabisi Deji-foluti / Olabisi Onabanjo University(oou) 2018/2019 Admission / Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) 2017/2018 Admission List Is Finally Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by Elejire2014: 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
Fellow Nigerian students and fellow Nigerians. My name is Adigun Mojibade Nusirat an Ex student of Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Ago Iwoye.

I enrolled for diploma programme in 2005/2006 session which I was admitted for 2 years programme which I finished in 2008 all dues fully paid and receipts intact.

I got my notification of result the same year I finished and it was converted to certificate few years after.

The same result was used to pursue my degree in Tai solairin university (TASUED) in year 2011 which I finished in 2014.

Presently I am trying to pursuit my master's to better my career opportunity.

On 7/12/2017 I requested for my transcript in both schools which I got the one for TASUED same day within few hours but reverse is the case with OOU, up till now I have not gotten it.
I have travelled more than 20 different occasions after which I involved 2 different counsel with different letters written to the school (all acknowledgement intact).

I was asked to pay #51,000 for the transcript which I did same day as I speak today 05/11/2019 I have spent over #600,000 on it and nothing positive has come out.

The school authorities said the WHOLE SESSION RECORDS CAN NOT BE FOUND I make an official report to VC and DVC with different letters (acknowledgement copies intact)

I did a programme of 2years just 4 semesters and it's taken another 2years to get my transcript,
I have forfeited 4 admissions due to non Challant and negligence of the school because I couldn't convert my certificate.

I implore those in authorities at different levels to come to my aid to make my dream come true, as we all know that education is the key to success.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
mmnh..... what a kwantry.
full of wickedness and no regard for human feelings. anti-progress, and agent of retardation.

5 Likes

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
Elejire2014:
Fellow Nigerian students and fellow Nigerians. My name is Adigun Mojibade Nusirat an Ex student of Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Ago Iwoye
I enrolled for diploma programme in 2005/2006 session which I was admitted for 2 years programme which I finished in 2008 all dues fully paid and receipts intact.
I got my notification of result the same year I finished and it was converted to certificate few years after.
The same result was used to pursue my degree in Tai solairin university (TASUED) in year 2011 which I finished in 2014.
On 7/12/2017 I requested for my transcript in both schools which I got the one for TASUED same day within few hours but reverse is the case with OOU, up till now I have not gotten it.
I have travelled more than 20 different occasions after which I involved 2 different counsel with different letters written to the school (all acknowledgement intact).
I was asked to pay #51,000 for the transcript which I did same day as I speak today 05/11/2019 I have spent over #600,000 on it and nothing positive has come out.
The school authorities said the WHOLE SESSION RECORDS CAN NOT BE FOUND I make an official report to VC and DVC with different letters (acknowledgement copies intact)
I did a programme of 2years just 4 semesters and it's taken another 2years to get my transcript,
I have forfeited 4 admissions due to non Challant and negligence of the school because I couldn't convert my certificate.
I implore those in authorities at different levels to come to my aid to make my dream come true, as we all know that education is the key to success.

cc: lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Dominique

Very bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by emmahoney(m): 4:54am On Nov 06, 2019
Sue their ass asap.

3 Likes

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by truvine(m): 7:22am On Nov 06, 2019
Front page pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 10:32am On Nov 06, 2019
poor record management.
maybe your paper don lost....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by Amstupid(m): 10:39am On Nov 06, 2019
To be ugly is a big problem o, how will someone shoot 50 pictures, delete 45, edit 5, and end up posting 1? grin

3 Likes

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2019
Is that a school?

1 Like

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by 1kbusiness: 10:39am On Nov 06, 2019
Naija people. Just making life difficult for the rest of us.

The annoying part is that the moment they retire now, they'll start acting like they were the most helpful persons when they were in office.
Chai. grin

Ngwanu. Oruole na omume. Hope I typed that out correctly.

You can just use your logo as a ya new DP or something if you want for just 1k. We'd change the background and try to just have fun with it.

We also get audio tapes or videos typed out for you in case you're a blogger that just needs to take it easy and give the load to someone else.

Send us a message today.

3 Likes

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by Notatribalist(m): 10:40am On Nov 06, 2019
Sue them abeg. You Don hammer be that.

1 Like

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by nonye6194: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2019
Wetin Musa no go see for gate angry

1 Like

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by amykutex: 10:41am On Nov 06, 2019
Sue them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by tayewomi(m): 10:41am On Nov 06, 2019
money u should have used for a business
Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by mosho2good: 10:41am On Nov 06, 2019
An elephant and a dog became pregnant at the same time. Three months down the line, the dog gave birth to six puppies. Six months later, the dog was pregnant again, and nine months on it gave birth to another dozen puppies. The pattern continued.

On the eighteenth month the dog approached the elephant questioning, "Are you sure that you are pregnant? We became pregnant on the same date. I have given birth three times to a dozen puppies and they are now grown to become big dogs, yet you are still pregnant. What's going on?"

The elephant replied, "There is something I want you to understand. What I am carrying is not a puppy but an elephant. I only give birth to one in two years. When my baby hits the ground, the earth feels it. When my baby crosses the road, human beings stop and watch in admiration, what I carry draws attention. So what I'm carrying is mighty and great."

Don't lose faith when you see others receive answers to their prayers in what seems like record time.

Don't be envious of others' testimony. If you haven't received your own blessings, don't despair. Say to yourself "My time is coming, and when it hits the surface of the earth, people shall yield in admiration."

Do not compare your journey to anyone else’s

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by ursullalinda(f): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2019
1kbusiness:
Naija people. Just making life difficult for the rest of us.

The annoying part is that the moment they retire now, they'll start acting like they were the most helpful persons when they were in office.
Chai. grin

U can say that again

4 Likes

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by Teebilion: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2019
Kittex7:
Is that a school?

Shut the Bleep up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by pointstores(m): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2019
Nawa
Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by Warleyy(m): 10:44am On Nov 06, 2019
What a pity... See my ex school oo..
I hope you're above to resolve your case oo
Elejire2014:
Fellow Nigerian students and fellow Nigerians. My name is Adigun Mojibade Nusirat an Ex student of Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Ago Iwoye.

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by digicoon: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2019
Ok
Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by hustla(m): 10:45am On Nov 06, 2019
Sebi una dey always call private unis secondary school, oya collect transcript from your original university na wey no be primary school na

Transcript wey I dey pay for and collect from inside my house within 2 weeks

Infact I can email my sch's registrar and ask him to mail any school in Canada for me as proof o that I studied in English language - just so I can avoid sitting for ielts

I can also ask that my transcript be sent to anywhere In the world and I'll have my tracking # within 48 hours, FedEx /DHL

Go better school, them no go gree, na to bash private school and glorify them suffering them Sabi

grin grin

20 Likes

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by gurunlocker: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2019
#600k or #60k?

1 Like

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by beejay247: 10:45am On Nov 06, 2019
You are not alone...brb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by mike404(m): 10:49am On Nov 06, 2019
OSU IS HOME OF EVERY ILLEGALITY IN NIGERIA. ARGUE WITH YA KEYBOARD angry

3 Likes

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by Oblongata: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2019
My wife did diploma and finished in 2002

We went there 15 years later and her transcripts wasn’t found!

She wanted to go for masters that year, everything was set, unilag Gave us transcripts same day, we were only awaiting osu...

I had to contact a rector in a popular south west polytechnic to help contact the Vc of osu.

We were summoned to their faculty days later, and the lady there simply dropped a stack of papers and told us to check her name there, and if it was not there, there would be nothing they would do...

We did the searching and didn’t see her name, I discovered that like the first 15 pages were missing, so I enquired from the lady, she said there was a period the whole place was flooded, and that they didn’t have computers then to store data, and many of the pages got missing during the flood, and if her name was not on the remaining list there was nothing she could do about it, I was flabbergasted to say the least. This means if your name was on one of the missing papers you’re a goner

We later discovered her name in one last paper stack she forgot to bring in the first place. We recovered 3 semesters, one was missing, but to the glory of God the last semester was there, so they knew her final GP, they just coined scores for her missing semester...

We eventually forfeited Canada that year because of time constraint, That school needs Jesus

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by Realist5: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2019
After paying exorbitant school fees they still exploit you to pay such amount of money for a mere transcript. Haba! It simply means that the glorified structure called school (OOU) has no reputation only if you're saying the truth o.
My advise is for you to Forget about the Diploma result and transcript. Apply to any school of your choice without telling them you have diploma. Cos it's only schools that request for academic transcript. Stop putting your life at any risk traveling for any transcript please.

But In my school, Academic transcript is just #2,000 for A degree program while you pay 1k for diploma.

I Rep Bayero University, Kano.

2 Likes

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by phenzy(m): 10:51am On Nov 06, 2019
I am in your shoes right now
Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by ednut1(m): 11:04am On Nov 06, 2019
Someone i know did mba in on south west uni. Wanted to use it for australia runs. They said the record cannot be found
Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by RZArecta2(m): 11:08am On Nov 06, 2019
Yet many confused souls call private universities “glorified secondary schools” while the government universities can’t even handle a simple administrative task

1 Like

Re: Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) by mamaafrik(m): 11:08am On Nov 06, 2019
Nilu to looba to nijoyee na,Dapo abiodun,just look at your life,under your nose.
Some people at the OOU senate House and exams and record department needs to go back to the labour market.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abu Zaria 2007/2008 Admission / Obasanjo Hosts Independence Aniversary Debate, Anambra Wins / UNILORIN, LASU, Covenant are Nigeria's First choice Universities-JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.