Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

VIDEO: Man Meets His Friend Half-naked With Only His Girlfriend Around. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: Man Meets His Friend Half-naked With Only His Girlfriend Around. (825 Views)

Man In Viral Video Walking Naked With Girl In Lagos Finally Revealed (Pix) / Man Who Beats His Mother Everyday Meets His Waterloo As Neighbors Descend On Him / "SARS Officials Dragged Me Naked With My Manhood, Took N30k Before Releasing Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Man Meets His Friend Half-naked With Only His Girlfriend Around. by akintade59: 5:31am On Nov 06, 2019
On getting home, man meets his friend half-naked with only his girlfriend around.

- The Man was said to have returned to his place only to be shocked meeting his friend half-naked with his girlfriend at home,at Idiosan,Matogun, Ogun State.

The man was seriously tortured and stripped naked for this act committed.

Watch video: https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/11/video-man-meets-his-friend-half-naked.html

(1) (Reply)

Police Recover Body Of 200 Level Student Shot Dead At His Father’s Lodge / Coronavirus: Compilation Video Of Harsh Punishment To Lock Down Offenders / Eziuzo Samuel Chimdindu Is A Scam, Beware Of Him! Whatsapp TV Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.