Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,542 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) (41274 Views)

Seyi Awolowo And Girlfriend, Adeshola's Halloween Costume (Photos) / Bobrisky Slays On Boat Cruise ( Photos) / Ubi Franklin And Vera Sidika Go On Boat Cruise (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by oresajofunmilol(f): 8:52am On Nov 06, 2019
this life ehn.... just have money

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by iammo(m): 8:52am On Nov 06, 2019
Ibo man's reaction when they hear of Awolowo

Menance:
This 1 doesn't have work.. Only one endorsement from one useless brand, no contract, nothing nothing.. Its to be going on boat cruise with the ugly prostitute he calls a gf.. Funny how some people thought he'll win grin

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:52am On Nov 06, 2019
And so?
I'm really tired of dis BBNaija nonsense. Is it that some bloggers are just so lazy that they can't go out to source 4 quality news dat will add value to our lives or they're just not good enof? U can't confined pple in a room 4 some months nd expect me to see dem as celebs. What r they celebrating?
Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Proffdada: 8:52am On Nov 06, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by LegitDiva: 8:58am On Nov 06, 2019
Menance:
This 1 doesn't have work.. Only one endorsement from one useless brand, no contract, nothing nothing.. Its to be going on boat cruise with the ugly prostitute he calls a gf.. Funny how some people thought he'll win grin

He is ONE NIGERIA brand ambassador!!!!

Please try and have sense

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by nauto5: 9:00am On Nov 06, 2019
Good for them
Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Rocboy112: 9:01am On Nov 06, 2019
Menance:
dont be a player hater,have u forgotten his Kiki osinbanjos cousin?he don't have to be loud
Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2019
Ugly girl
Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Demzy4: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2019
It is your unborn or born children that is not fine

NORSYK:
The girlfriend no fine

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Menance: 9:04am On Nov 06, 2019
ednut1:
he doesn't need to work. His grandfathers assets generate returns they share to all of them
No wonder he was so lazy in the house and all he knew how to do was eat and gossip people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by chineduemmao: 9:05am On Nov 06, 2019
I keep wondering what made them stars?
Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Menance: 9:06am On Nov 06, 2019
iammo:
Ibo man's reaction when they hear of Awolowo

Who is awolowo? An ordinary statesman?
Well to let you know, this 1 is a misbegotten son or better still an adopted kid. grin
Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by iammo(m): 9:07am On Nov 06, 2019
Menance:

Who is awolowo? An ordinary statesman?
Well to let you know, this 1 is a misbegotten son or better still an adopted kid. grin

This is how the name tinubu would hurt your soul

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by ednut1(m): 9:08am On Nov 06, 2019
Menance:

No wonder he was so lazy in the house and all he knew how to do was eat and gossip people.
my cousin used to work for the second son of a late rich man in 9ja. Dont wanna mention his fathers name. He gets 60m every 6 months from his fathers company. In 2 month time he is broke and owing salary lol
Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Menance: 9:09am On Nov 06, 2019
LegitDiva:

He is ONE NIGERIA brand ambassador!!!!

Please try and have sense

grin all are useless deals.. His mates are bagging endorsements here and there.. His is to depend on petty endorsements. It was out of pity they made him the one ambassador.
Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Menance: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2019
Rocboy112:
dont be a player hater,have u forgotten his Kiki osinbanjos cousin?he don't have to be loud

He was already loud and empty in the house. Theres nothing new in empty containers

1 Like

Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by ylaa(f): 9:13am On Nov 06, 2019
What's the meaning of this?
If them shit na news
If them scratch bumbum na news
Wetin be boat ride wey u come disturb us for here?
Abeg post better news joor
Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:18am On Nov 06, 2019
Seyi isn’t looking as sharp or as smart as he looked in the bbnaija house. I dare say he needs a tacha to woke him or smtn. This is getting embarrassing.

Does he want to be the next comedian of Federal Republic of Nigeria on the block or what?
Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2019
Cool guy
Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 06, 2019
NORSYK:
The girlfriend no fine

2 Shares

Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by vicbry007(m): 9:27am On Nov 06, 2019
Menance:
Bros calm down na ����no be him give you problem

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Queeenmillie(f): 9:31am On Nov 06, 2019
Menance:

Do you know another funny thing? He's having a better life than you are. Bitter soul. Funny right? grin

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Myhusband(m): 9:32am On Nov 06, 2019
jaxxy:
Seyi isn’t looking as sharp or as smart as he looked in the bbnaija house. I dare say he needs a tacha to woke him or smtn. This is getting embarrassing.

Does he want to be the next comedian of Federal Republic of Nigeria on the block or what?

you've said it all. one would expect more from the disgrace grand kid.

I actually pray he shouldn't win the bbnaija because of the ridicule he brought to Awolowo's family

one would expect someone of his personality that his grandfather used to be academia and intelligentsia to be in front line of academic, ICT icon and innovator with a lot of resources at their disposal, stooping so low for one lowlife show

it's so pathetic
Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:45am On Nov 06, 2019
Myhusband:

you've said it all. one would expect more from the disgrace grand kid.

I actually pray he shouldn't win the bbnaija because of the ridicule he brought to Awolowo's family

one would expect someone of his personality that his grandfather used to be academia and intelligentsia to be in front line of academic, ICT icon and innovator with a lot of resources at their disposal, stooping so low for one lowlife show

it's so pathetic

He didn’t do badly in the house and I don’t think he’s into ICT or sciences like a lot wud expect or like to see bt rather into media related stuff I think. Whatever the case we just expect him to be on top of his game generally not forming this sugar daddy clown everywhere and everytime.

That said he’s a very brilliant chap. The truth is sm gals don’t or associations don’t bring out the best in you. I can’t be with a gal that makes me too relaxed to want to achieve more or do more. He needs to challenge himself abit I wud say not relax in his family’s glory.
Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:50am On Nov 06, 2019
Menance:
If person look this guy now e fit be say na him friend buy am food this morning so he go get strength to post nonsense for here.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by chemicool: 9:54am On Nov 06, 2019
Menance:

Ode
Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Honor10: 10:08am On Nov 06, 2019
Menance:

He is not d cause of ur frustration and poverty. Get a life

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2019
Menance:
You must be living a very miserable life, so bad you can't even think straight grin
Re: Seyi Awolowo And Adeshola, His Girlfriend On A Boat Cruise (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 06, 2019
Menance:
I.

Y u like to dey hate ? That's y uh never prosper, does being a participant in bbn an achievement in life. What has he done to halt your own progress? If his gf is ugly and a prostitute all I know is that she has achieved great things in life more than you and ur entire family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fred Amata's Son, Oreva Amata Graduates With First Class From UK University / Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Settle Beef As They Hug & Party At The Afrobeat Festival / Mompha Deposits N200m Million For Rolls-Royce Cullinan 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.