Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,334 members, 7,850,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Pontiac Vibe Or Toyota Corolla Needed For Uber/bolt Business - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pontiac Vibe Or Toyota Corolla Needed For Uber/bolt Business (711 Views)

Uber/bolt Business In Lagos / Opinion:is Bolt Business Lucrative In Abuja? / Driving Job Or A Car For Uber/bolt In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pontiac Vibe Or Toyota Corolla Needed For Uber/bolt Business by neptlyfeda: 7:25am On Nov 06, 2019
Hello Sir/MA I am an experienced Uber/bolt driver living in Lagos.. I have just recovered from a broken ankle which caused me to be at home without working for the past 3 and half months.I am a family man with children.my personal informations eg bvn,house address next of kin,home town,state,date of birth drivers licence etc have been verified by Bolt,I have a verification reference number,meaning you don't have anything to fear as regards the safety of your car if you give any in my care..I will simply give you my reference number in order for you to verify me with Bolt.

If you are and intending investor/partner and you are willing to invest in Uber/Bolt business in Lagos, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me, I handle car with care and you will have good return on your investment..

Here is my call and WhatsApp number 07088820272..Hope to hear from you soon.. God bless.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

MS Word Expert Needed / 5 Ways To Succeed In A Job Interview / Driver Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.