Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,371 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Nets Online Test - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nets Online Test (752 Views)

Re:online Test @ Codeplus Software Academy / British American Tobacco Online Test / Guiness Shl Online Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nets Online Test by diposhenny: 11:58am On Nov 15, 2010
Please guys, if there is any successful NETS graduate around, i would appreciate it so much if you guys can tell me the best way to answer 60 questions in 30 minutes and getting 60% successfully. You must have passed scaled through the exam. How did you manage?
Re: Nets Online Test by stanelvis(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2010
i thought they have taken the exam.
i registered for it but the site wasnt opening so i missed it.
Re: Nets Online Test by diposhenny: 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2010
It is still on. When i registered a couple of months ago, i was given a demo login for practice and a real login. So i used the demo login to practice. NOw the real test is done three times out of which your best score would be used. I have done it two times now. It remains one more time. Secondly, A particular time and date would be alloted to you. May be you didn't check your box properly.
Re: Nets Online Test by Superbrain(m): 1:15pm On Nov 16, 2010
The best way around the exam is to try your best to answer the first 35 to 45 questions right. Once you see you have 5 mins left, start guessing. The test is both a speed and accuracy test. To get past the pass mark of 60%, you ought to get at least 37 questions right. I did the first test, got a score of 58% but when I took the second test yesterday, I got 61.67%. So try it out.

Goodluck.
Re: Nets Online Test by diposhenny: 12:30am On Nov 17, 2010
Thanks. That's about the most intelligent reply i have got on the issue.
Re: Nets Online Test by tflow: 8:02am On Nov 17, 2010
How does someone participate? And what are the requirements?what's the name of the site?

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Need Industrial Training Placement In Any Company / I Dont No The Course To Go For Pls.nairaland I Need Advice On Course To Read. / IELTS Exams Training And Sales Of Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.