Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Apm Terminal Recruiting! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apm Terminal Recruiting! (4337 Views)

Apm Terminal Scholarship 2015 / APM Terminal Interview / Apm Terminal Invites. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apm Terminal Recruiting! by bruce(m): 7:52pm On May 22, 2007
APM Terminal requires applications in the following areas:

Operations (preferably graduates from Maritime Institutes)
Human Resources
Administration
Commercial
Finance
Engineering ( Civil, electrical, Mechanical)
Info Technology
H.S.S.E

Assessment will be conducted at zonal levels in the following cities: Abuja, Sokoto, Jos, Enugu, and PH. date and venue will be communicated to the shortlisted candidate in due time.

To apply, go to: www.adeccong.com
Dateline: 5th June, 2007

Experience: 2 years in relevant areas.

If you have participated in any AP Moller-Maersk test before you don't need to apply.

For more details, please see The Guardian Newspaper for today (22nd May, 2007)Page 70.

Good Luck and One Love!
Re: Apm Terminal Recruiting! by bruce(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2007
I have not been able to submit my form. has anybody done that?
Re: Apm Terminal Recruiting! by Matured26(m): 5:07pm On May 23, 2007
Correct Yearns Bruce,
I have also not been able to submit mine.
Been trying since morning.
Let anyone who has submitted tell us so that we will know what we are doing wrong.
Re: Apm Terminal Recruiting! by Buzu(m): 7:44pm On May 23, 2007
hey guys its very easy to submit your application. i just did mine now. just go to www.adeccong.com. and when you get to years of experience just type the number and nothing more, eg. 2 or else it will read invalid, good luck.
Re: Apm Terminal Recruiting! by benboiz: 8:10pm On May 23, 2007
sup?
i jst registered.tink what gives problem is no. of years of experience.jst type a whole no.
also(e.g 1 or 2), fellow nairalanders, job experience states ''not more than two years''.
all da best guys.
Cant 4get to say thanks to Bruce.Kip it up.
1luv.
Re: Apm Terminal Recruiting! by LAXIST(m): 10:01pm On May 23, 2007
@Buzo,
         Pls, when u get to the website what page will one try access to open to fill the online application. Thank you.
Re: Apm Terminal Recruiting! by shombes: 10:17am On May 24, 2007
tanx guy.kip it up ok, one love
Re: Apm Terminal Recruiting! by Matured26(m): 1:54pm On May 24, 2007
To Laxist,
When you get to the website, click on looking for job. It takes you to the form page.
I just filled mine now.
Thanks all and I really appreciate your efforts at this.
Re: Apm Terminal Recruiting! by LAXIST(m): 8:30pm On May 27, 2007
@Matured,
Thanks, i'm grateful.
Re: Apm Terminal Recruiting! by okeyz(m): 6:52pm On May 28, 2007
THUMBS UP GUYS !!!
I LIKE THE WAY U GUYS ARE HELPING EACH OTHER , CARRYING OTHERS ALONG WHO CAN NOT FIND THEIR FEET,PLEASE KEEP UP THE CAMARADERIE SPIRIT,IT SHOWS WE ARE DEFINITELT GOING TO FULFIL OUR DESTINIES IN THIS COUNTRY.
THANKS 1NCE AGAIN AND I WISH ALL Y'AL THE VERY BEST.
TAKE CARE
Re: Apm Terminal Recruiting! by crito(m): 3:46am On Jun 02, 2007
Thanks. smiley

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Training Dress Code / If You Got An Invite From Learnania Please Check This Out. / Chi Interview: What They Pay Graduate Trainees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.