Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,697 members, 7,844,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

The 7 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The 7 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents (2987 Views)

Pictures Of Sylvester Stallone And His Beautiful Daughters / Krystal Okeke Joins Nollywood, Stars In 'Daughters Of The Throne' (Photos) / Photo Of Daddy Showkey And His Beautiful Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 7 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by omgvoices: 9:32am On Nov 06, 2019
A look at African presidents with the most beautiful daughters is what our attention has been drawn to.

Tariro Mnangagwa

Tariro is the daughter of President Emmerson Dambudzo Mnangagwa of Zimbabwe. She is the youngest daughter of the president, is part of the team of young Elite Anti-Poaching Unit in Zimbabwe making as she really loves animals.

Zahra Buhari

The beautiful daughter of Buahri who is the president of Nigeria is on the list as well. Zahra Buhari is now married.

Aya Abdel Fattah al-Sisi

https://pefda.com/the-7-most-beautiful-daughters-of-african-presidents/

Re: The 7 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by kestolove95(m): 11:01am On Nov 06, 2019
DAT nnagwagwa dota ugly..she look like Nigeria ashawo

1 Like

Re: The 7 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by iammo(m): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
Buhari's Daughter won this hands down

1 Like

Re: The 7 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by TheFacelessMan: 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
iammo:

Only 2 ladies were shown. The competition isn't fierce.

I would have gone for the Angolan MILF instead.

Lovely dimples, $ 2 billion worth.

I almost married her, but that's a story for another day kiss

Re: The 7 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by iammo(m): 1:43pm On Nov 06, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Longest time the faceless one, i see your girfriend MOD finally freed your account grin naso them hold me sef for nairaland kuje not too long
Re: The 7 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by TheFacelessMan: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
iammo:

Longest time the faceless one, i see your girfriend MOD finally freed your account grin naso them hold me sef for nairaland kuje not too long

Yeah. I would like to feed the MOD(s) who banned me to crocodiles.

But, i am a changed man.
Re: The 7 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by TheFacelessMan: 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
angry
Re: The 7 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by iammo(m): 1:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
If only you also know how much zahra sef worth, you would have had a rethink before settling for the angolan milf

TheFacelessMan:

C'mon, I would do anything she wants kiss

Re: The 7 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by TheFacelessMan: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
iammo:
If only you also know how much zahra sef worth, you would have had a rethink before settling for the angolan milf

Well, i considered her too. If not for.... let me give you a clue....

https://www.nairaland.com/5513371/igbo-woman-farting-presence-husband
Re: The 7 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by GMbuharii: 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
Daughters of rogues and despot...one of them angry
Re: The 7 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by GMbuharii: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Yeah. I would like to feed the MOD(s) who banned me to crocodiles.

But, i am a changed man.

God bless that mod
BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA
grin
Re: The 7 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by Depressed101: 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
Beauty : am i joke to you?

Apart from aisha.. This people beautiful?

Re: The 7 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by olasaad(f): 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

I almost married her, but that's a story for another day kiss

Are you going for the money or the lady Because the lady I'm seeing up there looks like Micheal Jackson

2 Likes

Re: The 7 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by TheFacelessMan: 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
olasaad:

Are you going for the money or the lady Because the lady I'm seeing up there looks like Micheal Jackson

Look at her dimples...

No offence, do you use glasses ? undecided

Re: The 7 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by Ekelly23(m): 2:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
kestolove95:
DAT nnagwagwa dota ugly..she look like Nigeria ashawo

bad mouth ���
Re: The 7 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
iammo:
She's actually very pretty.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Trying To Get Rihanna Pregnant" - Wizkid / See The First Cross Dresser Who Tested Positive For Covid_19 In Nigeria / Meet Three Children Of Gospel Singer,tope Alabi (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.