Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,443 members, 7,823,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Best Bank In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Best Bank In Nigeria (487 Views)

Best Bank For Savings Account / Access Bank In Court With Former Staff Over Unpaid Payment In Lieu Of Notice / Why Access Bank Still Remains The Best Bank To Work In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hello good people of nairaland, how far, I know how you are tired of your normal banks and their ridiculous bank charges, that's why I want to tell you all about my second bank where I save up money

It's called rubies bank, an online subsidiary of Highstreet Microfinance bank, based in Lagos and Abuja

Advantages of using rubies includes reduced charges, and you also get your debit card free and it's delivered to you wherever you are

the only charge from the bank is ₦21 from using ATM instead of ₦62 as compared to others

And you can actually earn money from the bank when you refer others to join the bank

Not from the person's account o, from their own pocket
Re: Best Bank In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
this is some of the earnings from one person that I referred, you earn from all their transactions
Re: Best Bank In Nigeria by Depressed101: 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2019
Former diamond bank definitely.. M
Re: Best Bank In Nigeria by CareerBegger: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
Buharimustdie20:
this is some of the earnings from one person that I referred, you earn from all their transactions
I would not trust someone with your name with my money

(1) (Reply)

Get $1000 With The Sweat Coin App Now / In Need Of An Accountability Partner / Start A Career In Digital Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.