Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,636 members, 7,851,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

Farm Work - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Farm Work (558 Views)

My Farm Work After A One Year Nysc Without Work / I Need Farm Work. Farm Worker For Hire. / Farm Work Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farm Work by Abdullahi1975: 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
Good day guys i was introduced to this agriculture session..our farm secure a farm land in osun state and we want to plant 2000 plaintain sucker..i want someone who can manage the place 4 me for 1year from the point of planting...d person will be the person will be the one that will supply the sucker (2000), get labourer that will clear the farmland and continue clearing for a year, get all necessary things for the plantation.. if you are interested send your cotation and necessary things you need for the work to Abdullahibala1975@gmail.com and phone number...thanks
*note* d cotation must be explainable
Signed
Management
Re: Farm Work by havilah050: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
Pls including your salary per month...thanks
Re: Farm Work by orlabass(m): 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
You can check your email and my signature here on my profile ..
Abdullahi1975:
Good day guys i was introduced to this agriculture session..our farm secure a farm land in osun state and we want to plant 2000 plaintain sucker..i want someone who can manage the place 4 me for 1year from the point of planting...d person will be the person will be the one that will supply the sucker (2000), get labourer that will clear the farmland and continue clearing for a year, get all necessary things for the plantation.. if you are interested send your cotation and necessary things you need for the work to Abdullahibala1975@gmail.com and phone number...thanks
Signed
Management

1 Like

Re: Farm Work by orlabass(m): 6:32am On Jun 05, 2020
[good morning sir,i got our notification on sending me mail,but i didnt get any e mail on my account ,you can reach me on 08131034663,if you have further question to ask sir.quote author=Abdullahi1975 post=83792921]Good day guys i was introduced to this agriculture session..our farm secure a farm land in osun state and we want to plant 2000 plaintain sucker..i want someone who can manage the place 4 me for 1year from the point of planting...d person will be the person will be the one that will supply the sucker (2000), get labourer that will clear the farmland and continue clearing for a year, get all necessary things for the plantation.. if you are interested send your cotation and necessary things you need for the work to Abdullahibala1975@gmail.com and phone number...thanks
Signed
Management[/quote]
Re: Farm Work by orlabass(m): 6:34am On Jun 05, 2020
Good morning sir,i got our notification on sending me mail,but i didnt get any e mail on my account ,you can reach me on 08131034663,if you have further question to ask si
Abdullahi1975:
Signed
Management

(1) (Reply)

Order For Your Red Palm Oil Now!!! / Broilers Available For Sale In Ilorin / Chili Pepper And Purple Eggplant Seedlings Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.