Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Floyd Mayweather’s N9bn Los Angeles Mansion Comes With Amazing Luxuries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Floyd Mayweather’s N9bn Los Angeles Mansion Comes With Amazing Luxuries (2251 Views)

Lil Uzi Vert's N9bn Pink Diamond Implanted Into His Forehead / Money Man: Mayweather Shows Fans His Stunning N9bn Mansion / Video: Wizkid Spends Time With Music Mogul Diddy At His Los Angeles Mansion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Floyd Mayweather’s N9bn Los Angeles Mansion Comes With Amazing Luxuries by HORLADSTAR(m): 3:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
*Wealthy and popular heavyweight boxing legend, Floyd Mayweather, has caused media stir again with the display of his amazing riches as he displayed his luxurious home*.

The showcased house has 11 beds, 14 bath homes on 21,861 square feet with several guest houses, both indoor and outdoor swimming pools, large courtyard and a 20-car and massive underground garage.

HZeppfeed reports that the LA luxury home also has a candy shop, 12-seat cinema for ready entertainment, and a wine rack that holds 225 bottles.

It should be noted that this is coming after a year the boxer he purchased a $25.5 million (N9,062,500,000) Beverly Hills mansion that he used to celebrate his Conor McGregor win.

The house purchase was not done in a market-sale, and there are no public interior photos of the house.
Floyd Mayweather is always known to display his wealth without reservation. Photo credit: Hzeppfeed
Meanwhile, Legit.ng earlier reported that Mayweather demonstrated how rich and blessed he is after showing his followers a new watch - Rose Gold, Limited Edition Arnold Schwarzenegger, he just bought valued at $66,999 (N24m).

1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather’s N9bn Los Angeles Mansion Comes With Amazing Luxuries by TheGiftedOne(m): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
V

A

N

I

T

Y

Where are the anti vanity crew? Come and wail small for me.
Re: Floyd Mayweather’s N9bn Los Angeles Mansion Comes With Amazing Luxuries by johnkey: 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
inside life
Re: Floyd Mayweather’s N9bn Los Angeles Mansion Comes With Amazing Luxuries by Mekenz(m): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
at the end of the day, he will only have to stay in one of the rooms in the mansion..........

funny life.
Re: Floyd Mayweather’s N9bn Los Angeles Mansion Comes With Amazing Luxuries by lukui: 8:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
money is good oh, Baba God bless me oh!!!
Re: Floyd Mayweather’s N9bn Los Angeles Mansion Comes With Amazing Luxuries by 400billionman: 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
Real Nigga spotted.
Re: Floyd Mayweather’s N9bn Los Angeles Mansion Comes With Amazing Luxuries by solmusdesigns: 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
cool

Na this one Mompha and his crew one dey form for us untill magu run them local

Re: Floyd Mayweather’s N9bn Los Angeles Mansion Comes With Amazing Luxuries by ABCHDE: 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
solmusdesigns:

cool

Na this one Mompha and his crew one dey form for us untill magu run them local

welcome back Mr Akanji
good to have you back bleh
let's continue from where we stopped shall we?
Re: Floyd Mayweather’s N9bn Los Angeles Mansion Comes With Amazing Luxuries by solmusdesigns: 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
oh my.. ABCHDE hey! who comes up with the moniker

ABCHDE:
welcome back Mr Akanji
good to have you back bleh
let's continue from where we stopped shall we?
Re: Floyd Mayweather’s N9bn Los Angeles Mansion Comes With Amazing Luxuries by ABCHDE: 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
oh my.. ABCHDE hey! who comes up with the moniker

[/s]
e concern you? grin

i miss you sha

(1) (Reply)

Breaking!! Bola Ahmed Tinubu Urinates While Giving A Speech / Yvonne Okoro Confirms That Yvonne Nelson Bleaches / Comedian I Go Dye Acquires 2012 Hybrid Escalade SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.