Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says (32275 Views)

Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 / Chika Okpala Of "The New Masquerade" Is 73 Today / Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by ZAWs: 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
You people should try and always verify news na
How could someone be alive but yet declared dead.
Na wao

3 Likes

Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by izibili44: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
Bluezy13:

Weda she die or she no die.
E no concern me.
you na bad person you be.

1 Like

Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by zedman1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
fergie001:

He is dead.
Oh ow, sad one. I'm just getting to know. He was 'killed' before his death.
Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by fergie001: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
nextstep:
Why don't people verify news before printing it? Eh? All these quick to blog bloggers. Continued long life, make people dash her something the way they are dashing Tacha and Mercy.

Actually if you watch and understood the show, you will see that Ovuleria was specifically NOT submissive. She was a woman with her own opinions and was never afraid to exercise them, and her home was her castle. Sure she showed deference to ZB, but was not afraid to challenge him when he was being unreasonable. In that way she was a typical Nigerian woman.
Leave bloggers.....3 years is waiting for them.

When NTA was NTA....now they have been carried away with APC and PDP.

1 Like

Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by fergie001: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
zedman1:
Oh ow, sad one. I'm just getting to know. He was 'killed' before his death.
I think stroke or so....2014.

1 Like

Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by Okoroawusa: 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
fergie001:

Babe, stop this.....
Life and death isn't in our hands.....na market we come for here, once market close, we begin go home.
You are wasting your time on that one...

Babe? who told you it is a woman?
Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by fergie001: 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
Okoroawusa:

You are wasting your time on that one...

Babe? who told you it is a woman?
So na male?
And I was following the dp oooo....NL sef
Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by webngnews: 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by SaintLucia: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
kestolove95:
And buhari is still alive
Don't be surprise that you will die before him or lose someone dear to u like those wishing him death. Examples are KANU, Musa Asake, Ben Ubeh and co.
Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by naijanaso: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
Bluezy13:

E no concern me.

Don't you think you are sounding wicked? Anyways, I guess you are a kindergarten. No mature mind will sound like you, considering the glim of laughter these people brought to homes then!

2 Likes

Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by majamajic(m): 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
so now the Tweeter handler will go 3 months jail now

1 Like

Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by madjune(m): 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nairaland reporting language is so sloppy.

Why the overbeat description of " submissive" wife.
Is it strange for the wife to be submissive or anything new?
The way its written, it begins to look like being submissive is old fashioned or not right.

These indomie mutants might get the wrong education on that.
Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by DemigodZeus147(m): 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
emeijeh:
Edikwansa biyo biyo
Edikwansa biyo biyo

Please do you know any website I can download this song?
Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by Domainty(m): 9:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
:oo abeg make she live long ooo.
Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by ikorodureporta: 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
na wa..who com dey give us fake news

Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by Bluezy13(m): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
naijanaso:

Don't you think you are sounding wicked? Anyways, I guess you are a kindergarten. No mature mind will sound like you, considering the glim of laughter these people brought to homes then!

Be realistic.

I don't know her.
I never met her.
I never knew she existed.
So how is she my business
Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by lovchalice(f): 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
What I was in the topic was ovulation is not dead. Had to read again. Lol

1 Like

Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by star2008(m): 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
May you continue to live long in good health of mind

1 Like

Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by kadree(m): 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
Every Tuesday at 8:30 - 9:00pm.
Sweet old days.

1 Like

Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by kadree(m): 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
See Nahti. Lolz

E just enta house, see Jegede Shokoya dey eat, without bn invited, Nahti zoom enta kitchen go carry spoon, draws Plate near body, dey fight on top fud wey no b him own. Lolz

1 Like

Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by edward1106(m): 10:02pm On Nov 06, 2019
Bluezy13:

E no concern me.

Why then visit and comment on a thread about her? undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by Bluezy13(m): 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
edward1106:

Visited to see if I knew her. Commented to show I never knew her and she isn't my business
Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by Bluezy13(m): 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
edward1106:

Visited to see if I knew her. Commented to show I never knew her and she isn't my business
Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by fergie001: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
lovchalice:
What I was in the topic was ovulation is not dead. Had to read again. Lol
Bad shild
Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by fergie001: 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
kadree:
See Nahti. Lolz

E just enta house, see Jegede Shokoya dey eat, without bn invited, Nahti zoom enta kitchen go carry spoon, draws Plate near body. Lolz
Those people made my childhood sweet....

Unfortunately, this two are no more....it took me long to agree "Jegede Sokoya" was Igbo.

1 Like

Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by edward1106(m): 10:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
Bluezy13:

Visited to see if I knew her.
Commented to show I never knew her and she isn't my business

Subconsciously, you have done business with a telecom via mb to know her now wink cheesy
Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by Wettoid123: 10:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hmmmmm old age is something else look out beautiful ovularia those days she now look different na wa ooo
Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by mamatwiny(f): 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
These actors and actresses get to die many times b4 their death.

1 Like

Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by Betguru247(f): 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
You can now borrow 1GB MTN data for 600 naira Check out>> https://www.nairaland.com/5509889/internet-data-loaning-service-arrived
Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by fela4live: 11:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
kestolove95:
And buhari is still alive
To think that you are a woman........shame on you!
Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by Marotzke(m): 11:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
emeijeh:
Edikwansa biyo biyo
Edikwansa biyo biyo
Eddie quansa ooo Bia o Bia.
Eddie Quansa ooo Bia oo Bia .
Izu kanma na Nne ji,
Bia oo Bia.
Akajiaku ,Akajiaku onye Mbaise anyi,
Eddie Anyanwu, ojiri aka gbajie Igwe Nwanne.

1 Like

Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by Hotworta1: 1:54am On Nov 07, 2019
fergie001:

Babe, stop this.....
Life and death isn't in our hands.....na market we come for here, once market close, we begin go home.

Indomie offspring kawai!

It can never concern you. We, of the kuli kuli generation cherish her and hope she lives longer...she gave us real entertainment when our parents were away during d day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police To Offer Protection To Man Who Captured Seun Kuti's Assault On Policeman / Billionaire Hushpuppi Builds House In Lagos. / Peter Okoye Posts This After Cheating Allegations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.