Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

This Medical Water Filter Removes Dirts And Unseen Germ From Your Kitchen tap - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This Medical Water Filter Removes Dirts And Unseen Germ From Your Kitchen tap (1800 Views)

Adorn Yoni Detox Pearls Bring Out Every Dirts 07065221108 / Pls Advice Me.a Lot Of Dirts Inside The Mineral I Bought / The Heap Of Dirts In The Streets Of Lagos Is Causing A Serious Health Concerns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Medical Water Filter Removes Dirts And Unseen Germ From Your Kitchen tap by hefelove(m): 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
Medical Magnetize Water Filter*

Reduces chlorine taste and odour.

Gives your family only the best and healthy water

Very convenient for your family use.

Made of non-toxic and green material, absorbs hazards in water.

Adjust PH value of water, activates water quality.

Mini portable size, easy to use and install also its easy to clean.

Can last for a year

Order Now For Just 2000!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyQw8SDv-E8
Re: This Medical Water Filter Removes Dirts And Unseen Germ From Your Kitchen tap by LadySarah: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
No contact,no address,no product name.No link for purchase.

Dear mkter,hw is it doing You today
Re: This Medical Water Filter Removes Dirts And Unseen Germ From Your Kitchen tap by galadima77(m): 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
LadySarah:

When he's ready
Re: This Medical Water Filter Removes Dirts And Unseen Germ From Your Kitchen tap by hefelove(m): 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
LadySarah:

No mind me it's there now
Re: This Medical Water Filter Removes Dirts And Unseen Germ From Your Kitchen tap by hefelove(m): 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
galadima77:

When he's ready
I'm ready sir
Re: This Medical Water Filter Removes Dirts And Unseen Germ From Your Kitchen tap by hefelove(m): 7:14am On Nov 08, 2019
Still available
Re: This Medical Water Filter Removes Dirts And Unseen Germ From Your Kitchen tap by Reso1utionS: 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
MrSandman:
Well well well. What do we have here? A video about some filter without any contacts or something. Too bad. Because I want to buy this thing. Or something like that. I'm concerned about my health right now. I have read a lot about how low quality water can influence on the health and it frightened me. Then I started to search for more information about the water filters. One of my friends told me about this purewaterguide.net site. I have read a lot of articles from it and it looks convincing. The bad thing is - I'm not sure that they sell osmosis filters in Nigeria. And I don't want to waste my money on unnecessary travel. If the OP will come around tell me about it someone grin

Yeah, too bad the OP didn't show up. I think he won't. I'm looking for filters too. Good luck with your search! Tell me if you found something.
Re: This Medical Water Filter Removes Dirts And Unseen Germ From Your Kitchen tap by hefelove(m): 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
MrSandman:
Well well well. What do we have here? A video about some filter without any contacts or something. Too bad. Because I want to buy this thing. Or something like that. I'm concerned about my health right now. I have read a lot about how low quality water can influence on the health and it frightened me. Then I started to search for more information about the water filters. One of my friends told me about this purewaterguide.net site. I have read a lot of articles from it and it looks convincing. The bad thing is - I'm not sure that they sell osmosis filters in Nigeria. And I don't want to waste my money on unnecessary travel. If the OP will come around tell me about it someone grin
Ah I'm here o now o my phone has been bad. Please this is my contact 080.27.29.45.19
Re: This Medical Water Filter Removes Dirts And Unseen Germ From Your Kitchen tap by hefelove(m): 11:58pm On Feb 27, 2020
Reso1utionS:

Yeah, too bad the OP didn't show up. I think he won't. I'm looking for filters too. Good luck with your search! Tell me if you found something.
I'm here now boss 080.27.29.45.19

(1) (Reply)

NCDC DG: We Have Run Out Of Test Kits!,Nigerians Should Help Us!! / Inferiority Complex Is A Mental Disorder / Dna Test :how Reliable, How Much, And Availability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.