Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Yaradua's First Presidential Speech Leaked To The Press! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Yaradua's First Presidential Speech Leaked To The Press! (1603 Views)

Abacha, Obasanjo, Yaradua And Now Jona / Yaradua And Goodluck In Their 1st 100 Days In Office. / School Boy Akpan And Yaradua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yaradua's First Presidential Speech Leaked To The Press! by my2cents(m): 8:39pm On May 22, 2007
YARADUA'S FIRST MESSAGE TO NIGERIANS

Sank you, sank you, my pellow Naijurians por ze goodwill messages.

I want to sank you por not boting por me as fresident of ze Pederal
Refublic of Naijuria. But I received ze most imfortant botes prom
Fresident Obasanjo and INEC. Zis is why I have now been declared ze
winner of ze elections and ze fresident-elect of ze Pederal Refublic of
Naijuria. Nagode to Obasanjo and nagode to INEC, for zia beri beri
imfortant suffort.

Ze pirst task of my new gwament is to fray por feace and stability in
Naijuria. I will now ask all ze depeated fresidential candidates to join
me in a gwament of national unity. So I will bring back my priends like
Atiku, General Babangida and Buhari into my new gwament.

I sink Atiku will be good as ze new head of ze EFCC. Fresident Obasanjo
should not worry about my gwament frobing him, gaskiya, at least until
apter May 29. Babangida will be ze new minister por pinance, and Buhari
will be in charge of ze ministry of War Against Indiscifline.

My fipul, ze task bepore us is a great one, walahi talahi. I don't know
where to start, but I want to ashuwa you zat I will act in consultation
with all ze emirs and imams.

I am now going to Germany por treatment por exhaustion prom making zis
sfeech. I shall be back por ze swearing in ceremony, insha Allahu.

One Nigeria, one Fee-Di-Fee, Fower to ze fipul.

Umaru Yar'Adua
Fresident elect
Re: Yaradua's First Presidential Speech Leaked To The Press! by kachiface(m): 8:41pm On May 22, 2007
hahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin smiley
Re: Yaradua's First Presidential Speech Leaked To The Press! by doncartel: 9:36pm On May 22, 2007
, and nagode to ribadu,nagode to tafa,nagode to ehindero,nagode to ali and madukwe,nagode to sss and pynali but not the least,nagode to all alaye fathers in naishayria. fi di fi fawa fawa fawa!!!!!
Re: Yaradua's First Presidential Speech Leaked To The Press! by bantos(m): 5:58pm On May 26, 2007
@my2cent

U stole my posting without taking permission from me.
Anyway, it's innovation
it was tight
Re: Yaradua's First Presidential Speech Leaked To The Press! by my2cents(m): 5:51am On May 27, 2007
bantos,

it was forwarded to me by someone in Nigeria so I guess that person, and not myself, stole it from you cool
Re: Yaradua's First Presidential Speech Leaked To The Press! by Moriki(m): 11:53am On May 27, 2007
Mr. my2cents! Can we please know your tribe or what part of the country you came from so that we know the direction of your post?
Re: Yaradua's First Presidential Speech Leaked To The Press! by my2cents(m): 1:19pm On May 27, 2007
Moriki,

My origin is totally irrelevant. My post was meant to make people laugh and not to offend. This has nothing to do with tribe. If it did, then I would probably have posted it in the "politics" section. In other words, my post has no agenda or "direction".

Lighten up my friend tongue
Re: Yaradua's First Presidential Speech Leaked To The Press! by Alexos(m): 5:01pm On May 27, 2007
Wat a beautipul write uf,

fery good indeed Thumps uf wink
Re: Yaradua's First Presidential Speech Leaked To The Press! by bodsibobo(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2007
nagode feri feri muach, my 2cents, you get am plenty for sense falla falla. insha allah, i muast change youer name to 'my2dollars'.

@moriki

I am sure this was meant as a joke.

learn not to always think along tribal inclinations at every simple joke. Even when jokes are raised about obj, or an igbo personality, we should take it in a lighter mood, or else you'll ,
Re: Yaradua's First Presidential Speech Leaked To The Press! by Moriki(m): 5:19pm On May 28, 2007
Wat?
Re: Yaradua's First Presidential Speech Leaked To The Press! by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 30, 2007
@ my2cents

It is unfair of you to copy ones joke. Try to be creative on your own. The Joke is originally owned by doctor J. angry
Re: Yaradua's First Presidential Speech Leaked To The Press! by marlet01(m): 6:56pm On May 30, 2007
This is a popular joke and it's everywhere, this is not the first place am seeing it.

But it's really funny grin grin
Re: Yaradua's First Presidential Speech Leaked To The Press! by my2cents(m): 5:32pm On Jun 01, 2007
dason4life,

It appears you may have taken a little sip from the swamps surrounding the theatre at Surulere cool

Did I ever say it was mine? If that is what it implies, then sorry for the confusion. To me, any jokes I read here are either from chain spam emails or from books or word-of-mouth and that's the whole point.

Either way, this is a jokes section man, lighten up!! Now, do you feel better? tongue
Re: Yaradua's First Presidential Speech Leaked To The Press! by cyprianjr(m): 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2007
I am now going to Germany por treatment por exhaustion prom making zis
sfeech. I shall be back por ze swearing in ceremony, insha Allahu.

One Nigeria, one Fee-Di-Fee, Fower to ze fipul.

lol, laughing hard here
Re: Yaradua's First Presidential Speech Leaked To The Press! by thecrew: 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2007
that funny man

(1) (Reply)

Laws Of Life / Obonkutu Part One!= = =projan / Where R All Da Comedians On Ds Jokes Forum.?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.