Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Any Gynecologist In The House: Please Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Gynecologist In The House: Please Help (698 Views)

Pls Doctors And Gynecologist In The House Am In Dire Need Of Help!! / How To Keep Your Vagina Smelling Fresh By Gynecologist / Gynecologist In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Gynecologist In The House: Please Help by pmmgv(m): 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2010
She is not a virgin, as this is not our first time of having sex together just of recent some days ago when we try to have sex we notice that her virginal was very tight as if it was her first time of doing it and not that she was not in the mood.
I try heard penetrating which i was latter successful but funny enough after the first round we try doing it again and this time it was more difficult.
She plan going to see a gynecologist but am putting this through all the females who have experience this situation before or heard about the solution to this problem.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Treat As Urgent / Help Me: My Finger Nails: / EMPLOYMENT: Job recruitment and employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.