Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,414 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

How I Bought 25kg Local Rice(stone Free) At 11K + Delivery To Abuja TODAY - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Bought 25kg Local Rice(stone Free) At 11K + Delivery To Abuja TODAY (975 Views)

11k Well Spent.. / Lagos Releases 20,000 Bags Of Eko Rice, Pegs 50kg At N43k, 25kg For N22k / See The Local Rice I Purchased At 800 Naira Per Mudu In Birnin Kebbi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Bought 25kg Local Rice(stone Free) At 11K + Delivery To Abuja TODAY by wakes: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
In my house, we only eat local rice. Right from time. We usually buy a bag directly from the factory at N8K/bag.

The rice needed to be replaced this time and when we placed order on Monday, we were told at the factory that there was no rice in stock.
I was asked to wait till Thursday.

Somehow, I got information that the same rice is selling at N9k in town. So we decided to go for it being that we are not sure of the availibility on the said Thursday.

So in the end, we spent about 11k for the bag of rice plus delivery to Abuja.
It is MIVA RICE, made in Benue State.
It is very nice.
Re: How I Bought 25kg Local Rice(stone Free) At 11K + Delivery To Abuja TODAY by rottennaija(m): 9:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
wakes:
In my house, we only eat local rice. Right from time. We usually buy a bag directly from the factory at N8K/bag.

The rice needed to be replaced this time and when we placed order on Monday, we were told at the factory that there was no rice in stock.

Somehow, I got information that the same rice is selling at N9k in town. So we decided to go for it being that we are not sure of the availibility on the said Thursday.

It is very nice.

Pictures
Re: How I Bought 25kg Local Rice(stone Free) At 11K + Delivery To Abuja TODAY by GMbuharii: 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
wakes:

It is very nice.

So a 50 kg will now cos 22k,huh?

Thunda Faya all Coneheads and that jihadist

1 Like

Re: How I Bought 25kg Local Rice(stone Free) At 11K + Delivery To Abuja TODAY by olajizz01(m): 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
GMbuharii:

So a 50 kg will now cos 22k,huh?

Thunda Faya all Coneheads and that jihadist
Including the Igbo generation.
Re: How I Bought 25kg Local Rice(stone Free) At 11K + Delivery To Abuja TODAY by Tallesty1(m): 10:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
Pictures of the rice and invoice sir
Re: How I Bought 25kg Local Rice(stone Free) At 11K + Delivery To Abuja TODAY by eTECTIV: 7:57am On Nov 07, 2019
Are u listening to urself? At dat rate a bag of local rice goes for over 20k... D bag U used to buy before was it d normal 50kg bag or a 25kg bag?
Re: How I Bought 25kg Local Rice(stone Free) At 11K + Delivery To Abuja TODAY by wakes: 9:23am On Nov 07, 2019
eTECTIV:
Are u listening to urself? At dat rate a bag of local rice goes for over 20k... D bag U used to buy before was it d normal 50kg bag or a 25kg bag?
Re: How I Bought 25kg Local Rice(stone Free) At 11K + Delivery To Abuja TODAY by eTECTIV: 10:17am On Nov 07, 2019
wakes:

Yes na.. I bought one local rice 50kg (Big bull) for 14500 before d rice market went haywire.. There's something d local rice producers aren't telling Nigerians becos I can't pay 20k for local rice wen d cost of d well process foreign one is 23 - 25k.. Dat particular Big Bull brand of rice is No longer in stock in d market.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Which South Eastern Soup Is The Most Expensive To Prepare? / Correct Ways Of Eating Fresh Fruits / Dangerous Meat Encountered In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.