Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,445 members, 7,812,350 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Living In Saskatchewan, Canada - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living In Saskatchewan, Canada (90996 Views)

Who Can Help For Free Accomodation In Saskatchewan / Nigerians In Saskatchewan,canada / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Dammiesugar(f): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2023
I am a lady with a little 4 year old daughter. Please I am urgently in need of an accommodation (1 room) in Saskatoon. I will appreciate a genuine person who needs a flatmate to contact me via mail- enidamilola@gmail.com 🙏🙏
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by petemail2all(m): 8:19am On Sep 16, 2023
Hello everyone thanks for your continued support on this platform. Pls add me to the telegram or whatsapp. @dre_211, 08082585434. I'm interested in migrating to Saskatchewan. My current score is 64. I need support in getting someone as connection. I'd be glad to have any assistance. My NOC is 22221.
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by 10thTenthMan: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2023
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by temitopecoal(m): 5:04pm On Oct 09, 2023
Youngadvocate:
Hi guys, and thanks for keeping this thread running.

I'm intensely pursuing moving away from Nigeria with preferred destinations as Canada, USA, Australia, or Germany.

I've tried with the US but failed to secure a visa. I'm now more interested in trying out Canada. After all, I was still going to head over to the country if I succeeded with the US visa.

I heard Saskatchewan is one of the cheapest and easiest cities to gain access into in Canada. I don't want to go through school as I don't have huge financial backing for that end.

I'm a Team Lead in a Fintech company in Nigeria with a freelance-side hustle as a Digital Marketer + Content Writer.

I wish to secure a job in the city of Saskatchewan to be able to secure a visa. I really do not like illegal migration.

Pls, can anyone help a brother? I need help in either securing a job over there or on other easier ways to migrate to the city.

PLS, GUYS. THANK YOU!

How's it going? Have you migrated to Sask yet? I'm currently in your shoes and we share the same experience, would love to know if you've moved and how you did it. Thanks
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by temitopecoal(m): 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2023
get2udex:
Hi guys, I am looking to Migrate to Saskatchewan for a start... I am an experienced User Experience Researcher, with over a year of Product Management experience and 2 Years of Business Development experience.

I have a Second class upper in Materials Engineering.

What are my chances and what do I need to do?

How's it going? Have you migrated to Sask yet? I'm currently in your shoes and we share the same experience, would love to know if you've moved and how you did it. Thanks
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by temitopecoal(m): 5:08pm On Oct 09, 2023
lanreg95:
Saskatchewan's Tech Talent Pathway for Interested Candidates

Good day to the techies all around the world, Canada and in particular, Saskatchewan has brought a good initiative geared towards the tech community.

Earlier this year, on March 7th, Saskatchewan announced the launching of a new program for people that are interested in migrating to Canada and particularly to Saskatchewan. The program is an economic program meant to fill the spaces in the tech sector of the workforce.

The Tech Talent Pathway is designed for foreigners that are skilled workers, professionals and entrepreneurs in the tech industry. The program is targeted at bringing experienced and highly qualified foreigners into Saskatchewan.

This is good news to all tech brothers and sisters out there that have been waiting for an opportunity that is targeted at them. This program gives them an edge over anybody else. As long as you are confident in your skills and experience, reach out to a Saskatchewan company and secure a job offer that meets the criteria needed. The list of eligible job positions can be found at the end of this article.

Read More: https://www.doityourselfimmigration.org/post/the-tech-talent-pathway-for-interested-candidates-in-saskatchewan

Hi Lanre, Have you gone through this pathway? I'm currently considering it and would love some guidance.
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Favouralltheway: 2:00am On Oct 10, 2023
Hello people, coming to Saskatoon in December. Is there a telegram or WhatsApp group for people living in Saskatoon? I would love to be added there as I don’t know anybody in that city. Thank you
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Taal17: 2:22am On Oct 10, 2023
Favouralltheway:
Hello people, coming to Saskatoon in December. Is there a telegram or WhatsApp group for people living in Saskatoon? I would love to be added there as I don’t know anybody in that city. Thank you

You can reach out to Marina esiri or Funke suyi on YouTube
They should be able to connect to Nigeria community in Saskatoon

1 Like

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Favouralltheway: 11:56am On Oct 11, 2023
Taal17:

You can reach out to Marina esiri or Funke suyi on YouTube
They should be able to connect to Nigeria community in Saskatoon

Thank you
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Kennyg290: 1:16pm On Oct 11, 2023
Saskatchewan is not that developed, no light, no good road, no good health care center, no portable water and the environment is not that conducive to live in.
I believed by now the city must have been develop for our kind. Any updates
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Tgain: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2023
Good day house. Please I got ITA to apply to saskatchewan. I’ll appreciate to be added to whatsapp groups for some questions that I have
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Nbv1: 12:41am On Oct 14, 2023
Tgain:
Good day house. Please I got ITA to apply to saskatchewan. I’ll appreciate to be added to whatsapp groups for some questions that I have

When did you get the ITA was there a recent sinp draw and is it occupation in demand or EE, what was your point and NOC. My brother is in the pool with 63 points but not ITA yet .
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Tgain: 5:19am On Oct 14, 2023
Nbv1:

When did you get the ITA was there a recent sinp draw and is it occupation in demand or EE, what was your point and NOC. My brother is in the pool with 63 points but not ITA yet .
it was over 2 months ago. Points was 63

1 Like

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Nbv1: 10:45am On Oct 14, 2023
Tgain:
it was over 2 months ago. Points was 63

Oh okay, that was the last big draw . Thanks .next draw should be anytime soon cause it’s almost 2 months already
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Bettypro(f): 5:16am On Oct 18, 2023
Good morning guys, Please assist in adding me to the WhatsApp Group 08161852164. My partner got a nomination and has submitted all required documents but we are yet to get any feedback.
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Selloout: 11:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
Please I would love to be added to the group 08108176673. Many Thanks
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Haaywhyy: 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2023
Please I would love to be added to the WhatsApp group
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Youngadvocate(m): 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2023
temitopecoal:

Not yet. Stopped for a while but back on it. Pushing.
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by samsamme: 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2023
Good evening everyone, apologies if this question has recently been answered.

My situation: I got SINP expression of interest June this year, I submitted application in July, it's been over three months. Application status still remain “Aplication Received”.

Anyone with helpful information please ?
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Ayomikunkco: 8:24am On Oct 31, 2023
Kindly add me to the telegram Chanel/group. +2347060469865.
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by samsamme: 9:27pm On Nov 01, 2023
Ayomikunkco:
Kindly add me to the telegram Chanel/group. +2347060469865.
please add me to this group: +447586645941. Thanks
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Face12: 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2023
Vinesta09:
Good morning house,

I used my Masters as highest qualification and only my Masters was evaluated by WES which I used for EE.

For SINP application do I necessarily need to include my first degree?
I have 2 concerns regarding it and my concerns are below;
1. Only my Master was evaluated by WES.
2. Discovered there is a DOB mistake on my First degree Transcript, Master degree, Birth cert, WAEC and Intl passport DOB are all OK.

Please I will appreciate your advise on this as I need to submit this week.

Thanks.

Hello @Vinesta09,

We are in a somewhat, similar predicament.

Please DM your contact details so we can share mutual idea's etc.

Regards
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Edaj: 9:29pm On Nov 22, 2023
Pls kindly add me to the WhatsApp group or telegram 08134440906
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by 160485(f): 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2023
Kindly add me to the WhatsApp and Telegram group for Saskatchewan

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by Derende(m): 2:16pm On Nov 27, 2023
Kindly add me to the WhatsApp group 08071488516
Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by 10thTenthMan: 6:29am On Dec 02, 2023
Saskatoon.

Winter has come and It is on..

1 Like

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by 10thTenthMan: 6:30am On Dec 02, 2023
It is on..

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by 10thTenthMan: 6:35am On Dec 02, 2023
It is on…

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by 10thTenthMan: 6:38am On Dec 02, 2023
Though it has stopped snowing after this…

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by 10thTenthMan: 6:39am On Dec 02, 2023
School services still on…

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by 10thTenthMan: 6:41am On Dec 02, 2023
Adapt. People have been doing so for centuries…

Re: Living In Saskatchewan, Canada by 3seriez(m): 2:12am On Dec 03, 2023
Coincidence I bumped into this thread. First time I ever heard of this Saskatchewan was in my primary 5 through my older cousin who was good in Geography. He owned an Atlas , and his dad a Globe Map. So he had interest in countries and maps.
One of those days I asked him where he would want to visit in all these cities on the Map, and he answered "Saskatchewan". Asked why, he said he just likes the way it sounds.
Don't know if he has been there yet, but guy has relocated to the US for long now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain / Private Jets Charter In Nigeria: How Much It Costs / Adventure Of A UK Tier 4 Dependant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.