Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Get Unlimited Data And Pay In Advance For Any Network(android Phone Required) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Unlimited Data And Pay In Advance For Any Network(android Phone Required) (982 Views)

Google Wallet: How To Use Google Pay In Nigeria [100% Working Guides] / Get FREE Airtime And Data From This APP To Any Network / Let's Build A Professional Website For Your Business, No Advance Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Unlimited Data And Pay In Advance For Any Network(android Phone Required) by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 07, 2019
Hello my fellow Nairalanders, for some months now i have been browsing with unlimited data, surfing everywhere on the internet no place is restricted at all, Youtube and even Instagram, i don’t login Instagram before because of how it consumes data but now i surf Instagram all day and i have come to realize Instagram is interesting but people stay away from it because of the way it consumes data. My charge is just 4k but you will pay 2k in not to extort all your money because of a free thing like this, then after you get the package you can balance the rest. The internet is sweeter than you thought if you have unlimited data, from interesting videos on YouTube to Instagram cures your boredom all day.
Reach me WhatsApp08167360978
Re: Get Unlimited Data And Pay In Advance For Any Network(android Phone Required) by ryanwhitney: 12:39am On Nov 11, 2019
Re: Get Unlimited Data And Pay In Advance For Any Network(android Phone Required) by realpoacher(m): 11:49am On Nov 11, 2019
Why do some one have to pay in advance?

Besides which network are you using and how do we get the package delivered?
Re: Get Unlimited Data And Pay In Advance For Any Network(android Phone Required) by narit: 12:00pm On Nov 11, 2019
realpoacher:
Why do some one have to pay in advance?

Besides which network are you using and how do we get the package delivered?
So that he can sound more convincing.
Re: Get Unlimited Data And Pay In Advance For Any Network(android Phone Required) by Sankabson(m): 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
This guy is a cheap and hungry scammer. Do no do business this Fool. He’s nothing but a Fraud.

Sent him JUsT 2000naira a service since Yesterday, You can’t believe this Dude blocked me on WhatsApp and also on voice calls.

Do Not To Business With Him.

Re: Get Unlimited Data And Pay In Advance For Any Network(android Phone Required) by jeffizy(m): 6:01am On Nov 20, 2019
So, the dude is set up to ruin himself just for crumbs.
Better change.
Scam will never take you to the promise land.
Re: Get Unlimited Data And Pay In Advance For Any Network(android Phone Required) by Almyteekd(m): 9:08am On Nov 20, 2019
Make $1 to $5 daily watching video's and performing small tasks on a App, No VPN required

Start today cashout today

DM me right now

Cashout via PayPal

If you don't have a PayPal account I will send you a PDF to create 1 that sends and receives money to ur bank in Nigeria/Africa

Whatsapp me > Zero Eight Zero Six Five Nine Zero Seven one four one

(1) (Reply)

GIVEAWAY TRAINING- How To Make 150-200k Monthly Using Your Phone / Invest With Freedom Synergy Pro And Earn Every 6weeks. / � Project For Next Level. Information Is Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.