Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped (19563 Views)

Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire Along Ife-ibadan Expressway. VIDEO / Anambra Displays The New Colours For Buses And Other Vehicles (Photos) / Buses Catch Fire As NNPC Truck Spills Its Content In Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped by chris94(m): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
Which prayer? Don't hold your government responsible, you are here talking about prayer
Re: Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped by leofab(f): 7:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
No harmattan yet
Re: Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped by MedicH: 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
Uyiii:
what other sign do you need to know nigeria is gonna be used as hell fire after judgement dayshocked!

9jaa is actually the hell fire talked about in the bible!

lol fit be say then de test the fire burning equipment as time don de reach
Re: Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped by seangy4konji: 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2019
Every day for night vigils na fire fire.

You go quench fire tire.
Re: Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped by God200(m): 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2019
God is in control,fear not,those who r concern

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
I beg this one no ordinary fire na spiritual fire
Re: Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped by Antonioviva: 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
Bloggers and their relentless lies. But why do people have to post fake pictures, just to attract traffic for whatever reasons? The picture put up there is completely fake as I personally witnessed that incident on that road today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped by Sammyramires(m): 8:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
I saw it and I can only hope no live was lost. All the same, it was a terrible road mishap today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 9:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
something is going down..........
Re: Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped by clems88(m): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
Bilhari is the worse thing that has ever happen to Nigeria. The man na serious badluck angry
Re: Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped by EDIBLESS10: 9:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
Uyiii:
what other sign do you need to know nigeria is gonna be used as hell fire after judgement dayshocked!

9jaa is actually the hell fire talked about in the bible!
Defamatory speech.oya lie lie Mohammed come and arrest him
Re: Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped by awoo47: 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped by mrbillz(m): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
My gf and the driver made it out if it alive. She called to inform me and I almost cried

1 Like

Re: Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped by Tenshades(m): 9:35pm On Nov 07, 2019
mrbillz:
My gf and the driver made it out if it alive. She called to inform me and I almost cried

Pls where was she coming from?
Re: Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped by mrbillz(m): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
From Lagos
Ikorodu
Tenshades:

Re: Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped by mrbillz(m): 9:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
Heading to Ado Ekiti
Tenshades:

Re: Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped by Tenshades(m): 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
mrbillz:
From Lagos
Ikorodu

I thought it affected the lane going to Ibadan/Lagos from Ife around Ikire...Alasepe area. So, the lane at the scene coming from Lagos was affected?
Re: Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped by Tenshades(m): 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
mrbillz:
Heading to Ado Ekiti

I saw the black smoke from my residence in d afternoon. So shocking. I don't know when Nigerians will be saved from Tankers and Dangote Trucks.
Re: Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped by mrbillz(m): 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2019
Her own vehicle was heading to Ekiti, while the other bus that tried overtaking them was coming from Lagos too I guess. A trailer was parked at the toad side. The other moving trailer rammed the the overtaking bus which caused the whole accident
Tenshades:

I thought it affected the lane going to Ibadan/Lagos from Ife around Ikire...Alasepe area. So, the lane at the scene coming from Lagos was affected?
Re: Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped by Amedak(m): 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
Antonioviva:
Bloggers and their relentless lies. But why do people have to post fake pictures, just to attract traffic for whatever reasons? The picture put up there is completely fake as I personally witnessed that incident on that road today.
God bless you. I was there as well... we spent almost 2 hours before we can pass the scene...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped by Dabiridamilare(m): 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2019
seunmohmoh:
My sister was involved in the accident and I want to thank God that she's alive .

Nairalanders help me Thank God for his mercy on her.

Thank God for her life....

1 Like

Re: Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped by Dabiridamilare(m): 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
There's fire on the mountain, Run run run run...

Everywhere fire...
Re: Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped by Tenshades(m): 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
mrbillz:
Her own vehicle was heading to Ekiti, while the other bus that tried overtaking them was coming from Lagos too I guess. A trailer was parked at the toad side. The other moving trailer rammed the the overtaking bus which caused the whole accident

Your girl is LUCKY.
Re: Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped by seunmohmoh(f): 1:11am On Nov 08, 2019
mrbillz:
My sister Also made it alive. I'm glad your gf made it.

1 Like

Re: Truck, 2 Other Vehicles Catch Fire In Osun, Many Feared Trapped by mrbillz(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2019
Yea we are thankful
seunmohmoh:
My sister Also made it alive. I'm glad your gf made it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians / Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents / Tipper Truck Falls On Opebi-Oregun Bridge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.