Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet (53356 Views)

South African Pilot Makes Emergency Landing After Discovery Of Deadly Cobra / Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 / Plane Forced To Make Emergency Landing After Passenger Refused To Stop Farting ( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by mu2sa2: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
Sabby1:
Religion is seriously becoming a problem in this country.

Why on earth will someone lit incense in an airplane

To be sincere, I wonder how some people reason

The pilot should be called to order for not heeding to the initial call

In all honesty, the real people that founded our various religion would be disappointed in majority of us

God help us all
Na wao!
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by Ekakamba: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nicca go light weed.

Marlians grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by olatilldend: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
All the passengers should be arrested. A potential terrorist was giving y'all warning signal and they are saying they reported to the pilot.

When it comes to your personal safety, reporting is not enough. . . You need to take charge and do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by Maslib: 10:09pm On Nov 07, 2019
pastor odumejes in 2019 we will show them "indaba hoski pawoski "
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by oochi123(f): 10:12pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hmmmmm. Maybe her juju priest asked her to do it so she could meet wealthy men.
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by IamGeorgie(m): 10:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nigeria my Country. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by FEGNO: 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2019
Is burning of incense not a religious practice? Why then is somebody asking where religion was mentioned in the post?

1 Like

Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by anochuko01(m): 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
Sabby1:
I think we should stop blaming every madness on religion. Coz This person is simply mad, terribly mad.
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by jimmyLd101: 10:17pm On Nov 07, 2019
Sabby1:

In all honesty, the real people that founded our various religion would be disappointed in majority of us

God help us all
First to comment youth where do you see religion in the post. Incense is to produce fragrance saint and the said person was in the toilet so how does religion comes to mind. Educated illiterate meanwhile you should be lokcked up with the lady
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by tillaman(m): 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
The demons she chased from her house never do her ehn she still chase evil spirit enter plane?
I hope she’s made to face the full wrath of the law!

1 Like

Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by SEGLIZ: 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2019
áàní rí inó ní kànga.
kámá rí èsù tó wo canvas midair.
this one thick.
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by Awesomefred32(m): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2019
Nawa oooooo
shocked
Wetin Silas no go see for choir practice
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by RALPHOW(m): 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2019
The pilot must be arrested and jailed for 6months
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by stagger: 10:27pm On Nov 07, 2019
This woman should be tried as a terrorist!

2 Likes

Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by zimakod(m): 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2019
Very bad. Pilot no try at all.

Check my new app: https://quicknews.com.ng
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by Johans1991: 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
Religion and ethnicity are the problems of this country. Nigeria will never move forward as far as we take religion and ethnicity on top of our head like gala.
The painful thing is that most of those oversabi religious followers are HYPOCRITES

2 Likes

Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by arowstev2000: 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kylekent59:
They are very lucky.

The plane would have given them extra pressure by the bleep of decompression alarm.

I wonder the type of flight that can't even detect or recognise that there is a fire .

The man standing is in a very dangerous position, he should be seated with his seat belt crossed.
Imagine if turbulence hits the plane, he would hit is head on the ceiling and that calls for serious surgery.

It is good thing they are safe, thank God they landed safely

I still prefer to travel by road to air internally.

The crew members, air hostess, Flying pilot, Non flying pilot, the captain and the said lady should all be arrested.

All these molue airplane that can't even detect fire, imagine if it was a terrorist?

Nigeria airline ain't safe ooooo. Ember month alert.

So u prefer to travel by road to air internally. Werey

1 Like

Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by leofab(f): 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2019
So we can now board a flight with fire making materials... wow
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by myfan: 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
So many scary news about plane in Nigeria recently. Let's all pray to avert any mishap.

1 Like

Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by otokx(m): 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2019
How did the woman pass through all the checks? They should have given her a thorough beating.

2 Likes

Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by Soul47(m): 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
Kylekent59:
They are very lucky.

The plane would have given them extra pressure by the bleep of decompression alarm.

I wonder the type of flight that can't even detect or recognise that there is a fire .

The man standing is in a very dangerous position, he should be seated with his seat belt crossed.
Imagine if turbulence hits the plane, he would hit is head on the ceiling and that calls for serious surgery.

It is good thing they are safe, thank God they landed safely

I still prefer to travel by road to air internally.

The crew members, air hostess, Flying pilot, Non flying pilot, the captain and the said lady should all be arrested.

All these molue airplane that can't even detect fire, imagine if it was a terrorist?

Nigeria airline ain't safe ooooo. Ember month alert.

If the summary of this post is to discourage people from using Naija airlines, then you have made no sense.
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by Mshad662(m): 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
Thank God

1 Like

Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by Kylekent59: 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
arowstev2000:

So u prefer to travel by road to air internally. Werey

Yes I am werey. Any other insult? bring it on, I am ready to take it.
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by ifyalways(f): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2019
The passengers on that flight are very lucky. Hope they caught whoever started the fire though undecided
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by Mshad662(m): 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2019
AcuraZDX:
What could have been a tragedy was averted today as an Azman airline aircraft had to make an emergency landing after a passenger started a fire inside the toilet, midair.

According to Payporte’s CEO, Eyo Bassey, who was one of the passengers on the Lagos to Abuja flight, the pilot had been notified, before takeoff, that a fellow passenger was burning incense in the plane, but the report was disregarded.

However, few minutes after takeoff, the toilet of the aircraft was engulfed by fire from what the lady was burning and there was pandemonium onboard. The flight was immediately aborted and the pilot had to turn back to Lagos.

Upon landing, the lady was arrested and the passengers also demanded the arrest of the pilot for ignoring the initial report made by other passengers. .

According to Mr. Bassey: “Life should be taken more seriously. Why insist on flying a security compromised aircraft? We landed seven minutes after takeoff. And we were greeted by an ambulance and fire service trucks.”

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4ksfNsndpZ/

https://zenithnaija.com/plane-makes-emergency-landing-after-passenger-started-a-fire-in-the-toilet-pix/

Em op lol who are you deceiving with the last picture? I personally know everyone in the last picture and they all work @ Portharcourt int'l airport here. So what is the picture doing there
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by mechanics(m): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hmmmmm, that's serious, burning incense inside plane is awkward.
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2019
Sabby1:

God help us all
grin grin Naso we see am oo.
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by vivalavida(m): 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2019
I hope they gave the incense burning woman some brain resetting slaps

1 Like

Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by litaninja(m): 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
What do you burn incense for sir?

jamiudinho:

People like u are the problem of this nation
Where do u religion is that post
Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by Uchila79: 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2019
The work of marlians.... they were about to take a quick kush and it escalated on dem ����

1 Like

Re: Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet by Organiccourses: 11:13pm On Nov 07, 2019
This nonsense will never happen with Air peace, they don't compromise safety, and some people still criticize the company, Air peace remains the best, I've flew with them several times and the crew are great! Captain Ayeni I commend you and other Air peace crew

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Southern Nigeria Shocked Me! (video) / Borno Checkpoint Where People Pay Money For Not Having National I.D Card / Cambridge Student Dies After Falling From Plane (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.