Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,566 members, 7,865,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:30 PM

I Need Suggestions - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Suggestions (408 Views)

Pls I Need Suggestions On How To Set Up A Sardine Bread Bakery / Pls Guide Me, I Need Suggestions.. ₦1.5M Which Business Can I Do Comfortably? / Please I Need Suggestions On A Simple Accounting Software For Small Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Suggestions by Benteazaa(m): 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2019
I just got this whip on HP and would want to use it for uber and taxify but my drivers license is still being processed. So I plan on using it for airport pickups. I need advice on how to register with the union at the airport in other to turn up cos my days have started counting

Re: I Need Suggestions by GRACEGLORY: 11:54pm On Nov 07, 2019
I tried looking up some info for you, but none detailed, I’m sorry.
I’d advise you approach one of the cab drivers at the airport. Look out for friendly ones, by their facial expression you’d be able to tell, and dig him for details.
Good luck bro.
Re: I Need Suggestions by Benteazaa(m): 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2019
GRACEGLORY:
I tried looking up some info for you, but none detailed, I’m sorry.
I’d advise you approach one of the cab drivers at the airport. Look out for friendly ones, by their facial expression you’d be able to tell, and dig him for details.
Good luck bro.

Thanks so much

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Income With Whiteboard Animation Video / Dangote Honors 160 Staff At Long Service Award Ceremony (photos) / Earn #1500 And Accumulate Up To #35,000 Weekly From Branch App Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.