Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,488 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

ZTE Launches Three Budget Smartphones - Blade 10 & 10 Prime And Blade A7 Prime - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ZTE Launches Three Budget Smartphones - Blade 10 & 10 Prime And Blade A7 Prime (1063 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 10 Prime Price / The Top 8 Budget Smartphones For 2019 / US Military Bans Huawei, ZTE Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ZTE Launches Three Budget Smartphones - Blade 10 & 10 Prime And Blade A7 Prime by beejayvince(m): 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2019
ZTE has just unveiled three new entry level smartphones: Blade 10, Blade 10 Prime and A7 Prime. With entry level specs, they are budget friendly android smartphones. The three phones run the Android 9 Pie.

The ZTE Blade 10 and Blade 10 Prime are the same in terms of specifications but differ in support for network bands. Both devices have a 6.3-inch FHD+ display panel with a waterdrop notch at the top for the 16MP selfie camera.

The two phones have a dual camera configuration: a 16MP primary sensor and 5MP secondary sensor. Both phones have a MediaTek’s Helio P60 processor under the hood paired with 3GB RAM and 64GB internal storage expandable through a microSD slot. Other features include a rear mounted fingerprint sensor, 3,200mAh battery, 3.5mm headphone jack and a USB Type-C port.

The less expensive Blade A7 Prime has a a 6.09-inch waterdrop screen with HD+ resolution. It is powered by quad-core MediaTek Helio A22 chipset with 3GB RAM and 64GB internal storage expandable using a microSD slot.

The Blade A7 Prime has a 3,200mAh battery, a type-C port and a headphone jack.

See more here:
https://www.smartphonecamp.com/zte-launches-budget-friendly-smartphones-blade-a10-blade-a10-prime-and-blade-a7-prime/

Re: ZTE Launches Three Budget Smartphones - Blade 10 & 10 Prime And Blade A7 Prime by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
that is a nice update from zte.

anyway. let me teach you how to become a successful internet entreprenure, it requires a little capital to start.
i am going to be teaching you how to build your own website, how to automate your bizness and i will also teach you all you need to know about SEO. with these skills, you can become the next selfmade millionare, and the good news is that i'm going to be teaching for just a token of 50K.
for details, contact me on oyedoyinp@gmail.com and you will never regret you did.
'hn7 hk
Re: ZTE Launches Three Budget Smartphones - Blade 10 & 10 Prime And Blade A7 Prime by Homeyfav: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2021
''''

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Smart 4 Honest Review / SOLD!!! Lg G7 For Sale / Swap With Cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.