Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Davido Struggling To Take Photo With Wandeco And Prince - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Struggling To Take Photo With Wandeco And Prince (5030 Views)

Ramsey Noah Beg Zubby Micheal To Take Photo With Him / Etinosa And Prince David Osei In Sexy Photos / See Meghan Markle And Prince Harry’s First Official Couple Portraits [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Struggling To Take Photo With Wandeco And Prince by Kayharry(m): 1:18am On Nov 08, 2019
Davido struggling to take photo with Wandeco and Prince.This picture reminds me of the future.You shine today, that does not mean others will not shine financially tomorrow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Struggling To Take Photo With Wandeco And Prince by Nobody: 1:21am On Nov 08, 2019
Lol... This life Ehn...
Re: Davido Struggling To Take Photo With Wandeco And Prince by Bigflamie(m): 1:26am On Nov 08, 2019
Stale

2 Likes

Re: Davido Struggling To Take Photo With Wandeco And Prince by Bewiseedet(m): 4:28am On Nov 08, 2019
Inside life. Same way i was struggling to snap with Iyanya
Re: Davido Struggling To Take Photo With Wandeco And Prince by Jukpa76: 6:23am On Nov 08, 2019
Tables can turn
Re: Davido Struggling To Take Photo With Wandeco And Prince by Untainted007: 7:20am On Nov 08, 2019
That was then, the reverse may be the case now. Life is in phases.
Re: Davido Struggling To Take Photo With Wandeco And Prince by Mr100Dollars: 7:30am On Nov 08, 2019
Now Dprince carrier is dead buried remaining the skeleton.

Wnade cool carrier is dead too, but not buried.

Wande cool look so high on the picture.
Re: Davido Struggling To Take Photo With Wandeco And Prince by Sultty(m): 7:50am On Nov 08, 2019
Wande coal ugly then sha even with all d accomplishments he's still ugly o
Re: Davido Struggling To Take Photo With Wandeco And Prince by Bellgal: 8:01am On Nov 08, 2019
Chai. Inside life
Re: Davido Struggling To Take Photo With Wandeco And Prince by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 08, 2019
Sultty:
Wande coal ugly then sha even with all d accomplishments he's still ugly o
y una too get bad mouth ? lol
Re: Davido Struggling To Take Photo With Wandeco And Prince by 1x2x3: 10:19am On Nov 08, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
Now Dprince carrier is dead buried remaining the skeleton.

Wnade cool carrier is dead too, but not buried.

Wande cool look so high on the picture.

As we are speaking there's an upcoming artist struggling to snap with Davido who will also surpass him at some stage. Life is a circle.... Ronaldo at some point must have struggled to take take picture with so footballers he's better than today.
Re: Davido Struggling To Take Photo With Wandeco And Prince by Mr100Dollars: 10:22am On Nov 08, 2019
1x2x3:

As we are speaking there's an upcoming artist struggling to snap with Davido who will also surpass him at some stage. Life is a circle.... Ronaldo at some point must have struggled to take take picture with so footballers he's better than today.
You're actually right man
Re: Davido Struggling To Take Photo With Wandeco And Prince by Classicdexy(m): 11:26am On Nov 08, 2019
Kayharry:
Davido struggling to take photo with Wandeco and Prince.This picture reminds me of the future.You shine today, that does not mean others will not shine financially tomorrow.
. Indeed no champion forever
Re: Davido Struggling To Take Photo With Wandeco And Prince by Jerkules: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
See as Wande Coal be like Victim of Fire Outbreak WTF!
Re: Davido Struggling To Take Photo With Wandeco And Prince by Olibboy: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
old gist
Re: Davido Struggling To Take Photo With Wandeco And Prince by fidelmarshal199: 4:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nobody ugly
Re: Davido Struggling To Take Photo With Wandeco And Prince by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
Dis life na Turn by Turn...!!
Re: Davido Struggling To Take Photo With Wandeco And Prince by ruggedtimi(m): 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
remind me of hud track '' back when''
Re: Davido Struggling To Take Photo With Wandeco And Prince by dipson4u08(m): 7:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Bewiseedet:
Inside life.
Same way i was struggling to snap with Iyanya

I UNDERSTAND KEEP THE DREAM UP BRO...

IM SURE ITS WHAT IM THINKING
Re: Davido Struggling To Take Photo With Wandeco And Prince by Bewiseedet(m): 7:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
dipson4u08:

I UNDERSTAND KEEP THE DREAM UP BRO...
IM SURE ITS WHAT IM THINKING
sure

(1) (Reply)

Below Are Pictures Of Bobrisky Dressed Like A Man In His Father’s Birthday Party / Davido,burna Boy And Zlatan Should Stop Deceiviing Our Children / Check Out These Pictures Of Cristiano Ronaldo's New Girlfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.