Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital (23966 Views)

Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah & Husband, Willy Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary / Mizwanneka Nwanneka Nkumah Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG Worth N120m (PIX) / Kingtblakhoc And Friends Assaulted By Policemen After Mistaken For Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by universaltv: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2019
Celebrity makeup artist Nwanneka Nkumah has Callout the police force after some policemen brutalized and injure her on her way home, Praizenews report.
She wrote ;
So I was going back home from work at exactly 1am this morning and this police men ,I don’t even know what this ones are called , stopped the car I was in and asked us to open the car for a search which we did and he searched everywhere , came to where I was sitting and tried to forcefully open the middle compartment , I said “ oga use the bottom Abeg don’t force it . Then this police man who I assumed was already high on drug or something started shouting that y must I tell him that , I was first shocked and trying to understand where the sudden shout came from and he immediately started saying , you must be mad and all the curses on his mouth . It was 1am in the morning , and the only thing I could do was try to reach out to my phone while he was still shouting . Immediately he saw my phone , he forcefully tried to take it from me , I quickly put the phone under my skirt and the police put his hands right under my skirt and took the phone. I tried to reach out to my other phone , he held me sooo tight and broke 1 of my nails , I started bleeding , I got down from the car and held his shirt , then 2 more came out , started dragging me everywhere .3 men on 1 woman� wow @nigerianpolice u can do better . They dragged me untill the broke 3 other nails and all 3 started bleeding again . I held the man, told him to kill me which he actually tried to do . I took off my sneakers and told him we will both die there today . All 3 of them started assaulting me and pushing me around untill people came around and they started begging . I refused and told them they must take me to the station since that’s what they wanted to do , I held on to his shirt cause they were trying to run away and of purse , all 3 of them over powered me , and then ran away with my sneakers .
@nigerianpolice @nigerianpoliceambassador @ruggedybaba I need you people to help ask this people what criminal offense they caught me on before inflicting all these injury . I was quietly sitting in the car while they were searching , I stopped when they asked I stoped , I didn’t stop them from doing their jobs untill they guy started abusing me .this was happening just 2 mins away from my office.

In another post she call out celebrity police to come to her rescue so as to get proper judgement. She wrote ;
Dear @nigerian_police_academy @opetodolapo it’s almost time to prepare the kids for school , I’m in the hospital taking different pain killers , unable to even wear back my wigs with my hands cause all my body aches from the too much dragging . If I woman can be treated this way, I wonder wat will happen to a man �‍♀️ I won’t stop till you all come out and tell me exactly wat the offense was this night. If I didn’t stop , it will probably be said I was an armed robber , but now your men stole my shoes and I need it back (so they are the robbers ) if I refused a search , maybe it will be said that I was not law abiding . But I did all of that , but the animals you all work with still found faults . Mind you , every box in my car was opened and not for a second did I stop them . I only said “oga don’t force it , the compartment that was finally spoilt by your animals you put on the road . I was treated like common club girl , your men forced their hands under my skirt just to get a phone �‍♀️ what more is sexual harassment? Untill they completely rape me ? I tried to atleast see if I can defend myself by holding on to the mans shirt and oh boyyy the other 3 came for me . After all the display , they started begging and even ran away . @nigerianpoliceambassador @opetodolapo @nigerianpolice I put it to you that you all are the Criminals you are looking for to arrest , you all are the rapist ,you all have the highest level of misconduct. @ruggedybaba plz help me get answers from this people cause I’m definitely not letting this go .
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4l4NFtHt6_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This has to be properly investigated and proper judgement should take place.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/makeup-artist-nwanneka-brutalized-by-policemen-lands-in-hospital/

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by universaltv: 7:51am On Nov 08, 2019
Watch the Full Video of The Policemen Brutalizing Nwanneka ==> HERE

She wrote ;

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Bellgal: 7:59am On Nov 08, 2019
Get well soon dear. As for those policemen may God forgive them

4 Likes

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by popsy2(m): 8:00am On Nov 08, 2019
Police is your friend

2 Likes

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by ritalori2(f): 8:19am On Nov 08, 2019
You were treated like a "common club girl" you and the policemen are birds of the same feathers. So, club girls deserve to ne treated the way you were treated right!?

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by majamajic(m): 8:21am On Nov 08, 2019
until all these girls know how and when to address someone as Oga , when the person is not actually your boss or husband.

I don't even understand what she meant by treating her like a club girl , let me not comment my reserve , don't want to look like a devil's advocate

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by MrStan11(m): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2019
While driving at nights, I prefer meeting armed robbers than SARS.

SARS is a threat to humanity.

21 Likes

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by LadySarah: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2019
Both of You were wrong.
First they were doing Their job
secondly,You Dont hook a Law enforcement officer on the collar,telling him to kill You and he wont retaliate,even ur Bloodbrother might descend on you.Its provocative.

Club girls are humans like you,they do Their thing You do yours.

I guess You are on ur own cos ur narrative shows u r irritating,proud and belittle ppl

8 Likes

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by universaltv: 12:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Flexherbal(m): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
In Nigeria, it is do it yourself.

* Secure yourself.
* Go to school, yourself.
* Pay school fees, yourself.
* Create job, yourself.
* Generate electricity, yourself.
* Provide water, yourself.
* Healthcare, yourself.
* Provide accommodation, yourself

The only thing, they can do for you, is to oppress you and force you to pay taxes.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by iCauseTrouble: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
You should be happy they didn't break your skull.
You can't fight but you decided to throw a punch first

8 Likes

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Cordale: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
Na wah
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by AfroKnight: 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
Naija Policemen are oppressors
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by lasthero: 1:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
The day I gave up on police men was when one stopped me, asked of my age and said if not that the world have spoilt, I am too young to drive at age of 30years.

Las Las, dem collect 3k from my hand because my plate number scratched a little

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Waakanda: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
Naija
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by MedicH: 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
once i have my steth on the dash they don't bother disturbing me. This is very wrong

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by magicminister: 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
Stupid bitttt h

She said, “I was treated like a common club girl”.
At least we know the type of person she is.
Her comment has exposed her as someone that genuinely believes all should not be treated fairly.
She exposed herself as someone that believes that abuse on certain women is okay.

Let her burn in hell!!!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
It is well uh...

Kingson Literary Factory: We write children stories/Literature books for learning institutions contact: 09014438135 or Whatsapp: 07053318802
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Newguyhere: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
Zoo
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by alezzy13: 1:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nwanne ndoo. Your ordeal is unfortunate and sad.

However your tone and language clearly shows you az a trouble maker.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Mariangeles(f): 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
alezzy13:
Nwanne ndoo. Your ordeal is unfortunate and sad.

However your tone and language clearly shows you az a trouble maker.

As if you know...
She's known to be arrogant and rude...she probably provoked them, but it's unfortunate what happened to her

5 Likes

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by alezzy13: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
ritalori2:
You were treated like a "common club girl" you and the policemen are birds of the same feathers. So, club girls deserve to ne treated the way you were treated right!?

As in! No mind am.

1 Like

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by alezzy13: 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
Edit
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Mariangeles(f): 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
magicminister:
Stupid bitttt h

She said, “I was treated like a common club girl”.
At least we know the type of person she is.
Her comment has exposed her as someone that genuinely believes all should not be treated fairly.
She exposed herself as someone that believes that abuse on certain women is okay.

Let her burn in hell!!!
That's Mizwanneka for you
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Mariangeles(f): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
alezzy13:

Ogini?
Onweghi cheesy
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Bluezy13(m): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
That's one side of the story...
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by bunnae(f): 2:02pm On Nov 08, 2019
She's not a makeup artist.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Mamakimy97: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
Common club girlso dy re d ones dt shud b treated like rags.women .she.. ......mizwanneka u re too arrogant...she sell hair not a makeup artist tho...

3 Likes

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Iamsammy(m): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2019
Thank ur stars u did not meet the trigger happy one, holding a police with gun in the middle of the night. Very risky oh

2 Likes

Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by ChiefSweetus: 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
gLmao! Dey no even beat am well well.
Stupid story from someone that wanted to show she is connected. NPF change am for am! You are not better than the people you look down on undecided gerrarahia mehn.. shii
Re: Nwanneka Nkumah Brutalized By Policemen, Lands In Hospital by Jaqenhghar: 2:08pm On Nov 08, 2019
Flexherbal:
In Nigeria, it is do it yourself.

* Secure yourself.
* Go to school, yourself.
* Pay school fees, yourself.
* Create job, yourself.
* Generate electricity, yourself.
* Provide water, yourself.
* Healthcare, yourself.
* Provide accommodation, yourself

The only thing, they can do for you, is to oppress you and force you to pay taxes.

You don talk am finish.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freeze Shares Photo Of His Father To Mark Fathers' Day / Robbers Break Into Dencia's Car In L.A, Cart Away Properties Worth 28million / Jaden & Jamie's 3rd Birthday: Taiwo Aromokun Celebrates Her Twin Boys Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.