Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,269 members, 7,849,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

Marriage Advice For This Young Couple - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Advice For This Young Couple (1722 Views)

Marriage Advice Needed. No Insult Please / What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? / Please My Marriage ! Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Advice For This Young Couple by Ugmama(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2019
LadySarah:
grin grin

He should keep walking away.Instead of getting his hands busy,he is packing bags.

Lol.
Logobenz ,the Online millonaire and OG,how do u see dis guy?

I swear.... He's running from responsibility

Lol

1 Like

Re: Marriage Advice For This Young Couple by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:07pm On Nov 09, 2019
Ugmama:

He came back, didn't see the wife and locked her out.
On returning he refused to let her in even as neighbors gathered.

bro... so chlid is sick and she left without telling hubby what happens or why/how/where she was going?! no wonder this family is in shamble!

simple COMMUNICATION would solve this issue.
Re: Marriage Advice For This Young Couple by frozen70g(f): 12:52am On Nov 10, 2019
Ugmama:
** MARRIAGE LESSON 101 **
Please when a young couple have misunderstanding / fight for a minor reason and the husband packs out of his house leaving his wife and two children. What does it imply ? What should the wife do ?

He is not fully prepared for the challenges of marriage

No marriage is sweeter

If your sister is working, let her take responsibilities and face those kids

As for the husband he is ready to pack out of any woman he gets married to continously
Until he starts being ashamed of himself
Re: Marriage Advice For This Young Couple by Allsingles: 7:28am On Nov 11, 2019
Ugmama:

I will ask and get back at you

Thank you for replying

You are welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Advice Can You Give Me / New Kidnappers Tactics Used Around Bank Premises / Mexican Lady Faces 100 Lashes And Seven Years In Jail For Being Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.