Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) (75883 Views)

Install Latest Games on PS4&PS5 Higher Firmwares 10.01 online & offline play. / Hacked PS4 Consoles FW 9.00 or Lower For Sales And PS4 PKG Games For Sales / Hacked Ps4 With 5 Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by djcombo(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
DO you have a PS4 Nacon Controller for sale? New and not used

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
djcombo:
We’ve got the Nacon Revolution Unlimited in brand new condition for 50k only.

For professional gamers only

Call/WhatsApp 09032427643

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
As I never see patronage just yet, na him I say make a go buy myself a pet. It’s name’s Maya.

Make una buy wetin I Dey sell, or else I’m buying a monkey next!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by djcombo(m): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
i have hit you up on whatsapp

Bobby2020:
We’ve got the Nacon Revolution Unlimited in brand new condition for 50k only.

For professional gamers only

3 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
djcombo:
i have hit you up on whatsapp

okay my big father, I have responded

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2021
Patronized at last, we thank God!
Good morning and happy new month dear reader, shey you self would not come and patronize us like the customer from Sango, Ogun state that just bought a hacked PS4 Slim with 7-10 games of his choice from my list of 165 games with two controllers and complete wires?

The picture posted below doesn’t do the actual condition of the item justice at all, the item like no tomorrow my boss, I no fit lie you.

Patronize us today my big boss, we have always been and we’ll always be the number 1 gaming plug, Connect with us today on call/WhatsApp 09032427643

We Dey wait you!

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by iamoyindamola(m): 9:22am On Dec 01, 2021
fowlyansh181

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by slap1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 01, 2021
Bobby2020:
Patronized at last, we thank God!
Good morning and happy new month dear reader, shey you self would not come and patronize us like the customer from Sango, Ogun state that just bought a hacked PS4 Slim with 7-10 games of his choice from my list of 165 games with two controllers and complete wires?

The picture posted below doesn’t do the actual condition of the item justice at all, the item like no tomorrow my boss, I no fit lie you.

Patronize us today my big boss, we have always been and we’ll always be the number 1 gaming plug, Connect with us today on call/WhatsApp 09032427643

We Dey wait you!

How much does it cost to hack a PS4? Location is Port Harcourt.

3 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
We await your orders!
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2021
slap1:

How much does it cost to hack a PS4? Location is Port Harcourt.
Good evening sir, thanks for reaching out. Well, I’ll like to start my response by saying distance is never a problem, it costs just 4k to hack a PS4, and games are installed at just 1k each, we’ve got a massive library of 165 games you can choose from except in severe cases where the the console’s firmware is severely outdated, we update safely to a hackable firmware at a minimal fee,.
Nairaland is an advertisement platform for us, for more information and to do business, please do not hesitate reach out to us on call/WhatsApp @ 09032427643

Thank you and have a lovely evening, God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:11am On Dec 02, 2021
djcombo:
Thank you my real boss for the patronage, God bless you

Wherever you see this man, bill am, na billionaire

Good morning dearest reader and Happy New Month of December to you, may you get to the zenith of life and access every good thing of life this month, you are too loaded to be stranded, God bless you.

This is a good day for me, all thanks to you my dear reader, we’ve hit an all-time high 27k+ views milestone, thank you so much for that my dear reader for always visiting our page and patronizing us, God bless you.

Call/WhatsApp

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by fowlyansh181(m): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2021
iamoyindamola:
fowlyansh181
yes my lord.

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 6:48am On Dec 03, 2021
Good morning dearest reader, Fret not, for Tis’ the season of joy, Christmas is around the corner so I guess it’s time to announce our fully Maxed out offline packages for the PS5, it’s exactly what we’ve installed on this beautiful PS5 owned my a wonderful customer.

That his PS5 sexy die with the camo skin wrapped around it though, Abi shey I no go beg him to dash me like this? grin

We’re not mincing words here my daddy, this is our largest offline package for the PS5 yet which is a mixture of PS5 and PS4 games which includes:

1. FIFA 22 (PS5)
2. Call of Duty Black ops Cold War (PS5)
3. Hitman 3 (PS5)
4. Spider-Man miles morales (PS5)
5. Assassins Creed Valhalla (PS5)
6. Last of Us 2 (PS4)
7. Need for Speed Payback (PS4)
8. Ghost of Tsushima (PS4)
9. Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate (PS4)

You own a PS5 and you like what you see? You can also get this installed on your PS4 for 85k only

CALL/WHATSAPP us on 09032427643 NOW

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 6:50am On Dec 03, 2021
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader, Fret not, for Tis’ the season of joy, Christmas is around the corner so I guess it’s time to announce our fully Maxed out offline packages for the PS5, it’s exactly what we’ve installed on this beautiful PS5 owned my a wonderful customer.

That his PS5 sexy die with the camo skin wrapped around it though, Abi shey I no go beg him to dash me like this? grin

We’re not mincing words here my daddy, this is our largest offline package for the PS5 yet which is a mixture of PS5 and PS4 games which includes:

1. FIFA 22 (PS5)
2. Call of Duty Black ops Cold War (PS5)
3. Hitman 3 (PS5)
4. Spider-Man miles morales (PS5)
5. Assassins Creed Valhalla (PS5)
6. Last of Us 2 (PS4)
7. Need for Speed Payback (PS4)
8. Ghost of Tsushima (PS4)
9. Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate (PS4)

You own a PS5 and you like what you see? You can also get this installed on your PS4 for 85k only
Daddy before you protest saying it too expensive, let me scratch that thought by comparing the our price with the prices of disks of the games listed in our packages for the PS5, we’ll use the prices seen on jumia.

35,500 + 21,500 + 19,000 + 29,300 + 31,800 + 17,900 + 9,800 + 19,100 + 22,000
Total = 196,900

Almost 200k for just disks alone, no be juju be that?

You’re saving 111,900 naira if you do the package with us sir.

Let’s even assume you have someone that would sell all of them to you at 10k each (which can never the possible, even PS4 FIFA 21, I know people who are selling the disk for 12k , but for the sake of this write up, it’s assume it’s also 10k),
9 games valued at 10k each is 90k, which crazily enough, our packages is 5k cheaper than it.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, we give the best prices my mentor.

Call/WhatsApp us NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2021
Good morning dear reader, I hope you had a nice night?

Christmas is coming soon oh, hope you people don Dey prepare my meat, I no Dey use free meat play abeg, for free meat, I no Dey shame, I no Dey shy ✅

No be only hacked PS4 we Dey sell o, we buy and sell PS5-PS1, we sell handhelds like Nintendo Switch, PS Vita, PSP, the Microsoft’s Xbox one (base model, S and X), Xbox Series S and X, we also sell their individual accessories, Disks, controllers, etc, you name it, we’ve got it.

Just look like our customer from Akure that’s gotten a PS4 pad and Uncharted Lost Legacy disk from us.

Be like him and patronize us today.

Call/WhatsApp

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:47am On Dec 05, 2021
Good morning my real father, Happy Sunday to you, remember oh, Nothing is too small my boss.

Be like this customer that a toks pad from us , it’s not like he can’t get in his area in surulere, he wanted the best, so he asked his friend who we’ve previously sold a PS4 to and his game still works fine till this day, so our old customer referred him to us, as usual, we didn’t disappoint.

Remember, we give the best at the best price.

WE sell ALL CONSOLES and their respective ACCESSORIES

Book us today on call/WhatsApp TODAY

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:08pm On Dec 05, 2021
As said earlier, Tis’ the season of Joy

A very special announcement is coming out soon!

STAY TUNED
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:47am On Dec 06, 2021
Good morning dearest reader, trust you had a nice night? And I pray this new week in this lovely month of December would be favorable to you, by the grace of God, amen.

A customer just paid for a Glacier white hacked PS4 slim 1TB with one controller and complete wires, and baba don choose 17-20 games of his choice from our list of 165 games, no time. We sef as e Dey hot, we don sharparly run 4 games on it. We’ll update the thread once done as usual!

You sef can get something like this today, all you need to do is contact us on Call/WhatsApp 09032427643 NOW!

1 Share

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:41am On Dec 07, 2021
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader, trust you had a nice night? And I pray this new week in this lovely month of December would be favorable to you, by the grace of God, amen.

A customer just paid for a Glacier white hacked PS4 slim 1TB with one controller and complete wires, and baba don choose 17-20 games of his choice from our list of 165 games, no time. We sef as e Dey hot, we don sharparly run 4 games on it. We’ll update the thread once done as usual!

You sef can get something like this today, all you need to do is contact us on Call/WhatsApp 09032427643 NOW!
Done and dusted ✅!

We don put the games finally!

Wasn’t easy but I was victorious in this battle!

You like what you see?
You wanna upgrade your Hacked PS4 from 500GB to 1TB?
You wanna buy a hacked PS4 today?

Call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by pepenini88(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2021
Bobby2020:
Done and dusted ✅!
We don put the games finally!

Wasn’t easy but I was victorious in this battle!
You like what you see? You wanna upgrade your Hacked PS4 from 500GB to 1TB? You wanna buy a hacked PS4 today?
u never get FIFA 22? boys don dey rock the game for 2 days now

3 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:49am On Dec 07, 2021
pepenini88:

u never get FIFA 22? boys don dey rock the game for 2 days now
Yes mentor we’re getting it this week. Na NYSC Dey slow things down for person.

Good morning my real father

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 11:50am On Dec 07, 2021
Good morning dearest reader, trust you had a lovely night?

Omo we’ve got the best of news in a long time Walai.

I know I’ve promised a lot of you guys telling me “when would FIFA 22 be available for my hacked PS4?”, I’ve been stalling and promising you it’ll be available soon.

Well TODAY IS THAT DAY!

We’re glad to announce to you that we now have FIFA 22 available for your hacked PS4 at just 1k only, and as MAD as it sounds… FIFA 22 is AVAILABLE FOR FREE if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us.

You can’t get a better deal elsewhere and you know it!

If I’ve sold you a hacked PS4 in the past, or you’re a potential customer and it’s because of the latest soccer isn’t available just yet is why you haven’t patronized us, BABA CALL/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 TODAY

Stress us with your orders please

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
Bobby2020:
Good morning dearest reader, trust you had a lovely night?

Omo we’ve got the best of news in a long time Walai.

I know I’ve promised a lot of you guys telling me “when would FIFA 22 be available for my hacked PS4?”, I’ve been stalling and promising you it’ll be available soon.

Well TODAY IS THAT DAY!

We’re glad to announce to you that we now have FIFA 22 available for your hacked PS4 at just 1k only, and as MAD as it sounds… FIFA 22 is AVAILABLE FOR FREE if you choose it as part of your games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us.

You can’t get a better deal elsewhere and you know it!

If I’ve sold you a hacked PS4 in the past, or you’re a potential and it’s because of the latest soccer isn’t available just yet is why you haven’t patronized us today, BABA CALL/WhatsApp us on 09032427643 TODAY

Stress us with your orders please
OYA ZOOM IN AND SEE FIFA 22!!!
JUST 1k ONLY!

CALL/WhatsApp

Patronize us today

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2021
My brother, in this life ehn, If you’re a retailer or wholesaler, or generally just in the line of buying and selling, we should pray to God to always meet a patient, calm customers, and most importantly, an understanding customer, a perfect example of such a person is the customer from Oshogbo that just bought this hacked PS4 fat with one controller and complete wires and loaded with 7-10 games of his choice from my list of now 166 games and counting!

Dear reader, make I jist you about what transpired between me and this said customer. Like a whole lot of my other customers, particularly the ones that resides outside Lagos, he told me this is the first time he’s gonna be buying something online, we assured him and we’re assuring you that and one thing we’ll never do, is take your hard earned money for granted, because know how easy (let me not say hard) it is to earn a naira in this 9ja, therefore, We’ll always strive to give you the best.

Baba sef don receive his item gan sef.

So on this note, I wanna say a big thank you to Mr Oluwatreazy and every single blessed soul that has trusted our services and patronized us from day one and up till this very moment, for trusting in me to give you the best item and the lowest prices (that’s our watchword), thank you for making me your number 1 video game plug may God continue to shower his blessings upon you.

You like what you see in the pictures below?
You self can get the same oh,

Ps4 Fat:
500gb + 8-10 Games of your choice from my list of 165 games + 1 pad + complete wires
At just 145k only

Hacked/non hackable PS4 Slim and PRO self Dey o

Abeg patronize us today
Call/WhatsApp us on

Good morning dear reader, have a lovely day ahead!

2 Likes

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2021
Good day to you dear reader

Where my gaming audiophiles at?

We all know that playing music though our phone speakers and using earpiece no be mate at all, the experience is just too different from one another

Are you that working class person that gets home from work late at night and don’t wanna disturb /scare the neighbors with the sound of gunshots while call off duty?

Are you that dad/husband that don’t wanna disturb your wife and kids with the noise of fans in the stadium when you sure a lovely curled R2 shot from outside box 18 in FIFA 22?

Are you that son that likes to game late at night when you’re supposed to preparing for exam the next day, you no wan make mama catch you and respond with belt or wire to communicate with all the areas of your body

If you fall into one of these categories, then I’ve got great news for you

We’ve got lot of premium headsets to heighten your gaming experience to its peak

From the very affordable ones, to the more premium ones.

The first ones we’ll be unveiling today is
1. Turtle Beach’s Recon 50P gaming headset for the PS4 and PS5

2. Turtle Beach’s Recon 70 gaming headset for the for Nintendo Switch

But do you know why I like the above headsets so much? They can be used interchangeably, in other words, you can use the PlayStation model for the Switch and Vice versa, it’s fully compatible with PC too

They’re both wires headsets so expect zero lag in sound while gaming

They’re both brand new

30k each

Call/WhatsApp us NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2021
Bobby2020:
Good day to you dear reader

Where my gaming audiophiles at?

We all know that playing music though our phone speakers and using earpiece no be mate at all, the experience is just too different from one another

Are you that working class person that gets home from work late at night and don’t wanna disturb /scare the neighbors with the sound of gunshots while call off duty?

Are you that dad/husband that don’t wanna disturb your wife and kids with the noise of fans in the stadium when you sure a lovely curled R2 shot from outside box 18 in FIFA 22?

Are you that son that likes to game late at night on the when you’re supposed to preparing for exam the next day, you no know want make mama catch you and respond with belt or wire to communicate with all the areas of your body

If you fall into one of these categories, then I’ve got great news for you

We’ve got lot of premium headsets to heighten your gaming experience to its peak

From the very affordable ones, to the more premium ones.

The first ones we’ll be unveiling today is
1. Turtle Beach’s Recon 50P gaming headset for the PS4 and PS5

2. Turtle Beach’s Recon 70 gaming headset for the for Nintendo Switch

But do you know why I like the above headsets so much? They can be used interchangeably, in other words, you can use the PlayStation model for the Switch and Vice versa, it’s fully compatible with PC and Xbox one, Xbox Series S/X too.

They’re both wires headsets so expect zero lag in sound while gaming

They’re both brand new

30k each

Call/WhatsApp us NOW!

The second gaming headset we’re unveiling is the Steel Series gaming headset. Do you know what makes it special?

1. It has a very sleek day to day look, that one can use with your phone that has a 3.5mm jack, unlike the gaming headsets above that you’d know that they actually look and was made for gaming gan gan. This headset looks like all those expensive Bose headset looks Mehn, e too sweet.

2. The 3.5mm jack is detachable, this makes sense as well and is a definite plus above the the turtle beat headsets, it reduces clutter in the house.

3. Superior bass, I don’t need to talk too much about the this, you gerrit? If you don’t gerrit forget abbourit

4. The gaming microphone can pulled in and out. This is another reason why it’s superior to the headphones above, the makers of this headphones really put a lot of thought into developing this headset, I like the fact that the microphone isn’t pointing out in my face all the time, when I no be pilot. There would be times where I’d like to listen to music and not play game, would I need the microphone then? Na to tuck am into the the compartment nau, check picture 3, you’d understand better!

5. The 360 degree rotating earcups is also a great plus, and man, it’s so comfortable in the ears, we all know that seeing is believing, but in this case, hearing is believing (watimagbo)
It’s compatible with PS4/PS5/PC/Nintendo Switch/Xbox one/Xbox Series S and X

Abeg I salute this headphone wella

Item is extremely clean and it’s indistinguishable from brand new, no box though.

25k only

If you wan buy, Call or WhatsApp 09032427643

1 Like

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 6:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
Them say for this life, no one can know what’s best for one’s child more than the child’s parent, but this is not a debate competition, it’s a good introduction for this write up grin

In respect to the above, if you feel like no one can do what’s best for Sony’s PS4, more than Sony themself, Oya na we’ve the perfect headset for you, and yay! It’s brand new too!

Here’s the Sony Gold wireless headset, the biggest advantage this one has over the aforementioned headsets is that, it’s a wireless headset. And Sony didn’t stop there o, oh you thought they did, naaaaah they didn’t, it also has a 3.5mm jack port that you can connect it to your Pad and use as a wireless pad.

Expect premium quality sound when playing with its 7.1 virtual surround sound

It’s also optimized for VR (virtual reality) gamers as well.

No bros, we’re not done just yet, here’s the ace in the hole! It has built-in microphones for gaming and chatting only, hereby retaining that sleek look Mehn.

Being flogged when playing call of duty online and still maintaining beauty….mehn the feeling is second to no one.

Buy this headset today for just 45k only!
Call/WhatsApp us NOW!

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by pepenini88(m): 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2021
Bobby2020:
My brother, in this life ehn, If you’re a retailer or wholesaler, or generally just in the line of buying and selling, we should pray to God to always meet a patient, calm customers, and most importantly, an understanding customer, a perfect example of such a person is the customer from Oshogbo that just bought this hacked PS4 fat with one controller and complete wires and loaded with 7-10 games of his choice from my list of now 166 games and counting!

Dear reader, make I jist you about what transpired between me and this said customer. Like a whole lot of my other customers, particularly the ones that resides outside Lagos, he told me this is the first time he’s gonna be buying something online, we assured him and we’re assuring you that and one thing we’ll never do, is take your hard earned money for granted, because know how easy (let me not say hard) it is to earn a naira in this 9ja, therefore, We’ll always strive to give you the best.

Baba sef don receive his item gan sef.

So on this note, I wanna say a big thank you to Mr Oluwatreazy and every single blessed soul that has trusted our services and patronized us from day one and up till this very moment, for trusting in me to give you the best item and the lowest prices (that’s our watchword), thank you for making me your number 1 video game plug may God continue to shower his blessings upon you.

You like what you see in the pictures below?
You self can get the same oh,

Ps4 Fat:
500gb + 8-10 Games of your choice from my list of 165 games + 1 pad + complete wires
At just 145k only

Hacked/non hackable PS4 Slim and PRO self Dey o

Abeg patronize us today
Call/WhatsApp us on

Good morning dear reader, have a lovely day ahead!
how much for non hacked PS4 pro
Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2021
Good afternoon dearest reader, I hope your afternoon is going great my mentor? Me I Dey with you like no tomorrow. A customer that lives in Festac just bought a toks blue PS4 controller from yours truly. Shey you see as e neat? It works perfect too!

Rider don sharply go deliver am one time, no dulling at all!

You sef can get the same today if you call/WhatsApp us on 09032427643

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 8:28am On Dec 11, 2021
pepenini88:

how much for non hacked PS4 pro
Good morning sir, we have a Star Wars Limited Edition PS4 Pro for just 175k only.

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2021
Good morning my dear reader, I hope you slept like a champion and not like me, I slept wonderfully too oh, don’t get me wrong but you see wetin computer do me when I was testing the console that a customer that resides in Enugu just bought from us ehn, I hope you no experience am

God being the greatest of all, we’ve sold a Hacked PS4 Slim 500GB with one toks pad and a brand new pad, complete wires. The PS4 in question has 7-10 games installed on it that was chosen by the customer free of charge.

In respect of what I was describing in the first paragraph, omo as I was testing the PS4 I wanted to sell o, na so I said I should play one match of FIFA 22, omo na so I won the first match, I felt like a king, na so I quit the match, then cranked the difficulty to Ultimate and turned “competitor mode” on (this is one of the worst decisions you could ever make if you’re playing FIFA 22 for the first time like myself). Na so this flogging start.

I play again, I chop am
I play again, I collect am

Them flogged me sotey I started feeling feverish.

How many match did it take to get me to that level? 24 matches boss, I lost 24 matches before I went to sleep. cry

Don’t get me wrong, I am a VERY VERY GOOD FIFA 21 player, but you see this 22 ehn, it took me by surprise l no go lie you

You like what you see below? You want a hacked PS4 as well?

Re: The HACKED PS4/PS5 SECTION OF NL (Console sales and game installations) by Bobby2020: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2021
Good morning and happy Sunday dear reader, I hope you had a nice night?

We just run this installation of games for one of our best customers, and the same time, you’ll see that he’s the first customer of ours to have our newest game on our list, eFootball PES 22 latest patch with all the latest player kits, faces, tattoos for your favorite soccer game!

PES 22 latest patch is available for your hacked PS4 for just 1k only, it’s also available for Free if you choose it as part of your 8-10 games list when buying a hacked PS4 from us.

Patronize us NOW!

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (90) (Reply)

Garnet PC Games For Sale @ The Cheapest Price (N100 Upwards).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.