Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,430 members, 7,846,787 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

'That's My Adidas' - Timi Dakolo Commented On His Wife's Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'That's My Adidas' - Timi Dakolo Commented On His Wife's Photo (3702 Views)

'Hips Don't Lie' - Mayorkun Commented On His Mother, Toyin Adewale's Photos / Braless Lady Throws Herself On Ground After Naira Marley Commented On Her Pix / Rihanna’s Response To Fan Who Commented On Her “Stretch Marks” (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'That's My Adidas' - Timi Dakolo Commented On His Wife's Photo by Zeelov(m): 10:40am On Nov 08, 2019
Singer Timi Dakolo makes a funny comment on wife's post as he says in the comment that he owns the adidas sneakers his wife is wearing.

See more: http://www.balfashion.com/2019/11/timi-dakolo-commented-on-wifes-photo.html

See photo:

cc: Lalasticlala, Fynestboi

Re: 'That's My Adidas' - Timi Dakolo Commented On His Wife's Photo by Zeelov(m): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2019
smiley

Re: 'That's My Adidas' - Timi Dakolo Commented On His Wife's Photo by greatmarshall(m): 10:41am On Nov 08, 2019
Okay
Re: 'That's My Adidas' - Timi Dakolo Commented On His Wife's Photo by Danielmegg(m): 10:42am On Nov 08, 2019
no wahala
Re: 'That's My Adidas' - Timi Dakolo Commented On His Wife's Photo by popsy2(m): 10:47am On Nov 08, 2019
what a great news.
Re: 'That's My Adidas' - Timi Dakolo Commented On His Wife's Photo by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
Where’s the fake cheap adidas pastor fatoyimbo would have bought a more expensive one
Re: 'That's My Adidas' - Timi Dakolo Commented On His Wife's Photo by ayukdaboss(m): 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
It's okay for Timi and his wife to silly around and make jokes on Instagram but it's not okay when a Mod brings this bull poo to the front page for us to feed our eyes on when there are better things to be concerned about. We have no business with Timi's Adidas please

5 Likes

Re: 'That's My Adidas' - Timi Dakolo Commented On His Wife's Photo by mikool007(m): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
popsy2:
what a great news.
you want to kill me with laughter

1 Like

Re: 'That's My Adidas' - Timi Dakolo Commented On His Wife's Photo by daddytime(m): 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2019
Make Fat Oyibo hear you...
Re: 'That's My Adidas' - Timi Dakolo Commented On His Wife's Photo by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
If dis post reaches FP...I will deactivate my acct, Break my phone and Neva come online..swears
Re: 'That's My Adidas' - Timi Dakolo Commented On His Wife's Photo by Bluezy13(m): 2:06pm On Nov 08, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Where’s the fake cheap adidas pastor fatoyimbo would have bought a more expensive one

Hehehe...
Re: 'That's My Adidas' - Timi Dakolo Commented On His Wife's Photo by ruggedtimi(m): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
popsy2:
what a great news.
grin grin grin Breaking news

1 Like

Re: 'That's My Adidas' - Timi Dakolo Commented On His Wife's Photo by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
She looks so good.

Many couples would wish to have such a suppportive, open and friendly relationship. Many naija couples na to dey bone faces at themselves. Living separate lives of secrets. Strangers to each other in their own homes.

1 Like

Re: 'That's My Adidas' - Timi Dakolo Commented On His Wife's Photo by maynation(f): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2019
Busola will return home and his husband will beat senses into her head as usual.

Then he will say it's because of COZA. undecided undecided

Media love oshi.
Re: 'That's My Adidas' - Timi Dakolo Commented On His Wife's Photo by partnerbizn5(m): 7:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
ayukdaboss:
It's okay for Timi and his wife to silly around and make jokes on Instagram but it's not okay when a Mod brings this bull poo to the front page for us to feed our eyes on when there are better things to be concerned about. We have no business with Timi's Adidas please

What else is news?
Virtually all news now is junk, wasting precious times, reducing productivity.

I wish I could dispense with my phone more. Unfortunately, I am addicted.

Even the US citizens talk about the Kardashians.
Re: 'That's My Adidas' - Timi Dakolo Commented On His Wife's Photo by YurFatHer: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
Who are they?

(1) (Reply)

Inside The £5m Home Otedola Gifts Daughter, Cuppy On Her 30th Birthday / Photo: Wizkid, Omo Jaiye Jaiye Cooking In The Kitchen / Happy Adesua Etomi Shares Sexy Photos Of Her In Her New Home (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.