Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium (25850 Views)

The Time It Would Take Dangote To Pay Off His ₦792m Bugatti Veyron / Dangote To Bid For Chelsea Football Club, If Stan Kroenke Fails To Sell Arsenal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by gistringgers(m): 11:22am On Nov 08, 2019
The minister for youth and sports development, Sunday Dare, has stated that foremost Nigerian businessman, Aliko Dangote, is set to renovate the MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja.

He made this known while fielding questions from journalists on Thursday, 7th November.
His words:

“Yes, Abuja is coming back up,” he said. “Already we have gotten Dangote, I can say that he has agreed to bring back the Abuja football pitch, the light and scoreboard. “Work will start in another one week or two weeks.

“And we will use the same model, we will adopt the pitch model for several of our stadia. At least, the three other big ones.

“We are looking at between now and March we should have four big stadia, foot scoreboard, FIFA scoreboard

“And I think given time, within a year this country should be ready to host virtually any FIFA soccer tournaments.”

Source>>http://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/dangote-to-renovate-mko-abiola-stadium.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by seankafor(m): 11:48am On Nov 08, 2019
Good one..we re getting back to the nigeria of our dream

Long live naija cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by IamPatriotic(m): 11:57am On Nov 08, 2019
In my alumni WhatsApp group, a guy was gloating on how an Hausa Fulani man (Aliko Dangote) is trying to help a Yoruba man (MKO Abiola) by accepting to renovate the stadium. He called the planned renovation "sinequanon" between Hausa/Fulani & Yoruba. We could only laugh at his foolery.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
Abeg make I enter bike go wait for stadium so when Oga come i go hail am!!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by Reffone: 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hope

2 Likes

Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by SincereBigot: 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
Dangote is helping the government get rid of polio
Dangote is helping the government get patrol vehicles for police
Dangote is helping the government create refineries for fertilizers and petrol
Dangote is still going to renovate stadium
Dangote is building roads to avoid paying some certain taxes

why do we have a government then.

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by jesus247alive(m): 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
That's promising

If only our roads will have this kind of attention

I just hope the country gets it right one day.

Let's keep The faith alive

E Go Better one day...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by FamousMonk: 3:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
So what if Dangote dies?
Nothing will work in Nigeria?
Anyways,now that they wanna renovate Abuja stadium,where will Tunde and other Afonjas in Abuja gather to smoke weed?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by Kaybaba5(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Good one from chief Aliko dangote

3 Likes

Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Dangote should kukuma buy Nigeria lets us rest

2 Likes

Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by femmy2010(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2019

Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by leksite120(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2019
Olowo tin fi owo sanu,
God bless Dangote

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by Hezzyluv: 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nice one from Dangote. But concentrate more on road which your trucks contributes in spoiling

3 Likes

Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by one1prax(m): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
Oluwa Dangote, he will NEVER be forgotten

Promo, get your own professional website or blog for 14k only, whatsapp - 0706`~3084171.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by kobosmart(m): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
angry wetin we wan use am do? NIGGA I AM HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by kolafolabi(m): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
When is Dangote going to contest for President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by Guestuser: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
NoGender:
Money speaking so drastically!

Abeg make I enter bike go wait for stadium so when Oga come i go hail am!!
wtf man?
Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by Dawdy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
So Dangote is now government Abi? With all the money budgeted for sports.
Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by Checked86: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
hausa people helping us since time immemorial
Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by tunary(m): 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
Very good one
Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by ainas247: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
shocked Dangote for the president.... do like Trump nah.. baba

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by BlackfireX: 3:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
Click like if you believe dangote.

Click share if you believe the govt, if they are the ones saying it.

And the majority have it.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by ursullalinda(f): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
Good one at least he is giving back to the society
Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by senchris(m): 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
seankafor:
Good one..we re getting back to the nigeria of our dream

Long live naija cool

So this is the Nigeria of your dream? Where individuals take up government responsibility to save national embarrassment. I am not part of that your dream please.

5 Likes

Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by DaddyMorenike: 3:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
Dangote! Dangote! Still dey fond money.
Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by salbis(m): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
Thank you Dangote.
Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by AmazingELixir: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
undecided

Dangote when are you coming to complete East_West road since your brother for Aso rock has refused to look down south
Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by BubuZombi: 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
D
Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by MrCuteking(m): 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
FG right now

Re: Dangote To Renovate MKO Abiola Stadium by Kingrexyl(m): 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2019
Nigeria is definitely not working!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fast Moving Business Ideas In Nigeria / I Mistakenly Transfer N10,000.00 To A Wrong Person I Don't Know. / Kairo Market In Oshodi On Fire (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.