Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:17 AM

Listen To Boypanda & Shun Hybrid - Above Them - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Listen To Boypanda & Shun Hybrid - Above Them (308 Views)

Shun Hybrid Releases New Music, Billie Jean / Have You Met Shun With His Brand Of Illuminati? (photo) / Nicki Minaj Feature In A Gospel Song - Listen To Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Listen To Boypanda & Shun Hybrid - Above Them by Marapova: 11:37am On Nov 08, 2019
UK based producer and EDM artist links up with fast rising Nigerian rapper/singer, Shun Hybrid to drop there first collaboration titled “Above Them”.

The Boypanda produced track features rap vocals from the 21 year old Nigerian artist and has a really catchy hook with good content.

Some Notable Lyrics
“Cause I was Down They Didn’t Know What I Was Up To
I Was Faking That Shit Man I Had To
I Had To See Everyone Who Was Sad Too And Glad To See Me Down Man That Shit Made Me Glad Too”

Listen to “Above Them” By Boypanda and Shun Hybrid, enjoy, share and drop your comments below.

Click [url]/Above-Them[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Assorted - Forever Ft. Flavour (mp3 Download) / Download MP3: Chinko Ekun - RISKY (cover) / Lordsky Ft Zlatan Ibile, Speed Darlington, Shady Ville, Poco Lee & Guccy Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.