Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone (39610 Views)

'Illuminati Member' Begs Frank Edwards After He Said this to him / The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) / Patoranking And Frank Edwards After Church Service At Christ Embassy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by stickle(m): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
Head knowledge at work. You cannot understand God by relying on the flesh
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by maasoap(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
mitchyy:

Well i'm not a muslim so your theory is wrong

When you're not a Muslim, it's wrong to say that my theory is wrong. You just admitted that. Lol
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by Bluehill1051: 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
alBHAGDADI:
That last guy really schooled and exposed Daddy Freeze. grin

Who told Daddy Freeze that Satan can't kill? Satan can only kill those whom God is not protecting. Had it been God didn't tell Satan not to touch Jobs life, Satan would have killed him.

Job 1:12 (KJV)
And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.

But according to Daddy Freeze who quoted a scripture to counter that guy, Satan has the power to kill and destroy the soul. That is wrong or perhaps he's equating Satan to God. While others including Satan can destroy the body, only God has the power to destroy a soul.

Matthew 10:28 (KJV)
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Below is Jesus Christ calling Satan a murderer. But Daddy Freeze says he knows more than Jesus who created Lucifer that became Satan.

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

There goes your knowledgeable Daddy Freeze. He's a liar and speaketh of his own. grin
Spoke my mind. Freeze points are baseless on this one
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Youngzedd:

My people hate the truth even when it's obvious.
You might be surprised how well i know the Bible. grin dont test me
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by gGGODDd(m): 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
Iamdazzle:
Welldone freeze...

You have just exposed yourself by yourself.

Behold! A wolf in sheep's clothing... This one na devil worshipper, no wonder he's been countering real men of God... And to think I thought, chai. Thank God for this expose!
idiotic fool. Was it not ur god who killed innocent children in israel after he hardened the heart of pharoah? Was nt ur god who killd millions in flood for creating them imperfect? slowpoke was it not ur god who help isreal soldiers kill people in jericho? Was it not ur god that directs roman troops to kill inhabitants of cities that are non-jews. Ur god is fake but accordn to ur bible story ur god is d real terrorist and a evil killer and bully

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by BluntBoy(m): 6:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
cicero:
But the Bible says he comes to kill, steal and destroy?

And you took it literally.

OK, explain how the Devil steals? Can you explain that?

The Bible is not a storybook. It is a powerful message that needs to be read with the Wisdom of the Holy Spirit.

The Devil was a murderer from the beginning not because he murdered anyone but because he tempted man to sin (die). He deceived man into falling out of favor in the eyes of God. He destroyed the relationship Adam had with God, the very same relationship that Jesus came to earth to fix.

If man had not sinned, we would have lived forever without Jesus having to come to redeem us.

The devil cannot kill. He cannot even make you sin. He can only deceive you into sinning.

If the Devil had the power to make you sin, then sinners would not be punished for their sin. God would not have punished Adam and Eve. He punished them because they were the ones who sinned. The Devil tempted them but they had the will to reject the temptation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by drewsman: 6:52pm On Nov 08, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Who told Daddy Freeze that Satan can't kill? Satan can only kill those whom God is not protecting. Had it been God didn't tell Satan not to touch Jobs life, Satan would have killed him.

And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thine hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.

But according to Daddy Freeze who quoted a scripture to counter that guy, Satan has the power to kill and destroy the soul. That is wrong or perhaps he's equating Satan to God. While others including Satan can destroy the body, only God has the power to destroy a soul.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Below is Jesus Christ calling Satan a murderer. But Daddy Freeze says he knows more than Jesus who created Lucifer that became Satan.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

There goes your knowledgeable Daddy Freeze. He's a liar and speaketh of his own. grin

You are just right on point sir
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by kingxsamz(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
2million innocent people, killed and wasted just like that, just to prove a point. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:11pm On Nov 08, 2019
Youngzedd:

My people hate the truth even when it's obvious.
Satan is clearly subordinate to God.who is unable to act without his permission.Nowhere is he in any sense a rival of God. I God form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. Isaiah 45:7 God creates all things, not simply good things. There isn't a single verse in the entire bible(OT) that states that Satan ever created evil or ever disobeyed a command from God. Satan is an obedient servant of God in the BIBLE who serves the role of man's accuser in God's court.God created the temptation to do evil partially to test our loyalty, and partially to improve us. That is why the word Satan in Hebrew literally means an adversary Numbers 22:22 that comes to challenge us. We find this notion throughout the Book of Job, where God gives permission to the Satan to challenge the righteous Job. In fact, one of the most dramatic and powerful expressions of man’s struggle with God and his conscience involves Job and Satan. God had given Satan permission to afflict Job with all manner of hardships and misfortune. In turn, Job loses his family and possessions, and is stricken with boils and disease. As he sits in sheer agony, his close colleagues remark, “Your piety is your foolishness.” Even his wife chews him out, saying, "Are you still holding fast to your integrity? Curse God, and die." But Job tells them, "You speak as one who is despicable. Should we accept only the good from God and not also accept the evil?”(Job 2:9‑10). the mission of every conscientious person to overcome temptations and do what is correct. The Bible itself (Genesis 4:7) teaches that is a mission within our grasp to fulfill. There is nothing to fear from the temptations of the Satan when one is focused on Godliness and self-improvement.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by pwettyme(f): 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2019
Argue with your bibles.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by Nobody: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
Satan is too busy to start killing people upandan; he just makes you do it for yourself
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by salford: 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
This freeze guy is not your everyday Nigerian. He is very intelligent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by NoFap123: 7:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
lovchalice:
The devil came to steal, kill and destroy. What causes the wrath of God, sin. Who brought sin into the world, devil.
Daddy your brain has freezes over.
Who created the Devil?
God, so can we say God was the harbinger of sin?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by mitchyy(f): 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2019
maasoap:

When you're not a Muslim, it's wrong to say that my theory is wrong. You just admitted that. Lol

I thought you meant only muslims hold that belief. Sorry i mis-read your post
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by thaler(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
johnpablo541:

Really? check your bible properly. Mine doesn't say the Devil
The devil is the thief the Bible was referring to
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by ZUBY77(m): 7:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
Juicyjuice:
shocked

I stopped taking freeze serious long time ago.

Dude is only out to make money from his YouTube channels by stirring endless controversies.

Unfortunately, you are irrelevant

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by Lightman300(m): 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
The creator of Lucifer,Jesus Christ,(the in-whom-are-all-things and by-whom-are-all-things),declared in Jhn 10:10 Satan has come to kill,steal,and destroy;bt he(Jesus) has come to give life ,and give it abundantly.
It not about how fanciful and appealing Freeze sounds,but what d real Oga at the top says.He is d only that can tell the 'rich fools' ''thy soul is required of thee tonight....''
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by lovchalice(f): 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2019
[quote author=NoFap123 post=83857324]
Who created the Devil?
God, so can we say God was the harbinger of sin?[/quote he gave us Christ to save us from our sin. He is just
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by JeffreyLiaison(m): 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
Let me clarify all of these, daddy freeze and the guy that replied are right, here is why.
The Bible says no harm shall come to the righteous except it is the will of God(for example Job)
Satan can't physically kill any person, especially when you are with God the kind of death caused by Satan is the spiritual death(death of the soul), when you are doomed for hell, he does this by deceiving people, making them sell their souls to him or making people live in sin
If Satan could kill someone's physical being, we would most likely be dead
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by SportyBoi: 7:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Between Biblical God and biblical Satan, who killed and destroyed the most. ? No lie talk true.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by Monday60655(m): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Freeze or whichever, because I don't call you daddy. You claim that you know the rudiment of Bible. What did John 10:10 said
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
You had better have a rethink now
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by MisterKings(m): 7:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
Beosten:
This man is a confirmed Antichrist.

How and why because he is saying the truth. If the Bible is true then we have been serving a very violent God.

God put Adam and Eve in the garden. Then left the tree of life in the middle and say don't touch.
Can you tell a child don't watch television and keep the remote in his hand.

Would it not be wise to take it far from him?

Was he looking for a way to get rid of them but did not know how best to do so?

Why didn't the same cherubim and seraphim that appeared to keep out Adam and Eve away from the garden not there to protect this tree of life and stop them from eating it.

Why did God have to come and visit Adam in the garden just after he ate of the fruit. Why didn't he call Eve and say STOP THAT I SAID DON'T TOUCH THAT TREE.

Last last, I personally believe even that story is either a lie or a metaphor for sexual intercourse. In the sense that the snake is Adam's manhood. Look at it well. Our manhood looks like a snake head.

See gone are the days when people do not ask questions. Humanity has grown to a teenage age when they will ask why to everything they are told. So if there is no logical explanation. We will handle it from here.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by MisterKings(m): 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
Monday60655:
Freeze or whichever, because I don't call you daddy. You claim that you know the rudiment of Bible. What did John 10:10 said
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
You had better have a rethink now

It said thief not Satan.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by Tellemall: 7:55pm On Nov 08, 2019
mrcent:
Some persons can not go to daddyfreez page to challenge his theology, rather they will come here n b saying rubbish without proper knowledge on how to interpret d bible...

And freeze is right, the world is wrong? Have you ever realized that he's always got a weird standpoint to thrive on people's inability to read and understand for themselves, and the Fame his controversies generate? Have a look at his fake interview of the guy who smashed that man's phone and you will know just how far he will go for attention. If he's not happy with the Bible, he should write his own religious book and stop playing with feeble minds. Truly Black people don't read. If freeze went to Bible college and got a PhD to say all these things, not from his malformed layman's perspective, then people may believe him. As it stands, he's just rabblerousing. Until he has academic proof and spiritual evidence on religious matters, he and his followers are inconsequential. Imagine a man telling you to defy the Bible. That is his sole mission. In return he gets many others to burn with him. He's better off an atheist. His posing as a Christian is getting stale

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by SportyBoi: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
mitchyy:

Well i'm not a muslim so your theory is wrong

How do u know he's theory is wrong, I guess cuz ur Holy Book tells you so

Well, so does he's, he has a holy book just like u..

But Funny thing here is, outside ur wholly books, non of u can proof sh!t about anything. U people are on a Stone age curriculum

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by aalangel(f): 8:10pm On Nov 08, 2019
Now I know Freeze's master.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by ZiriMane(m): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

He was quick to counter because of his self proclaimed "I sabi Bible well well" and forgot 1Peter 5vs8
AMP:Be well balanced (temperate, sober of mind), be vigilant and cautious at all times; for that enemy of yours, the devil, roams around like a lion roaring [in fierce hunger], seeking someone to seize upon and devour.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by jclassiq(m): 8:16pm On Nov 08, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Freege is an ungodly serial fornicator who shouldn't be taken seriously when it comes to the things of God. The man has no fear of God in him. His self acclaimed knowledge is from the devil himself. Christians all over the world ought to disregard this unrepentant sinner.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by jclassiq(m): 8:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
Juicyjuice:
shocked

I stopped taking freeze serious long time ago.

Dude is only out to make money from his YouTube channels by stirring endless controversies.

Wise decision indeed. The man should never be taken seriously.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by Pavarottii(m): 8:20pm On Nov 08, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

So who did Satan kill in the bible?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by BrainSanitizer: 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
newsynews:
Daddy Freeze has reacted to a post by Gospel singer Frank Edwards about how Satan tried to kill his mother.

The singer revealed that while he was worshipping God yesterday, he didn’t know his action was serving as a form of battle.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4mctW7hTxU/?hl=en

According to Daddy Freeze, the post from Frank Edwards is one of the misconceptions in Christianity today. See screenshots below.

https://wotzup.ng/daddy-freeze-schools-frank-edwards-says-satan-never-killed-anyone/

Daddy freeze "schooled"? Are you serious?
If that thrash he put out there is what you call "schooling", then Nigerians are even more disillusioned than I've ever imagined.
The niggar just ended up confusing himself.
Re: Daddy Freeze Schools Frank Edwards, Says Satan Never Killed Anyone by koolaid87: 8:25pm On Nov 08, 2019
Daddy freeze, unfreezing their brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Davido And His Celebrity Barber For The Past 12years [PICS] / Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) / Omotola Shows Off Her Secondary School Leaving Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.