Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

I Ended Up In Hospital After Police Assault- Businesswoman - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Ended Up In Hospital After Police Assault- Businesswoman (285 Views)

Businesswoman Climbs On Client's Car For Refusing To Pay For Services / Thief Rushed To Hospital With Bloodied Buttocks After Police Drilling. Photo / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Ended Up In Hospital After Police Assault- Businesswoman by nairapark: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
A businesswoman, Nwanneka Nkumah popularly known as Mizwanneka on Friday said that she ended up in the hospital after some policemen allegedly assaulted her.

In posts which have now been deleted on her verified Instagram handle, Mizwanneka said that she had been on her way home at 1.00 a.m. on Friday when she was stopped by the policemen for a search and she acceded to their request.

She said when she asked one of the policemen to be gentle with handling the middle compartment of her vehicle, it resulted in an altercation, which resulted in her being assaulted.

She wrote, “So I was going back home from work at exactly 1.00 a.m. this morning and these policemen, I don’t even know what these ones are called, stopped the car I was in and asked us to open the car for a search which we did and he searched everywhere.

“Came to where I was sitting and tried to forcefully open the middle compartment, I said, ‘Oga, use the button abeg don’t force it.’ Then this policeman who I assumed was already high on drug or something started shouting that why must I tell him that. I was first shocked and trying to understand where the sudden shout came from and he immediately started saying, ‘you must be mad’ and all.

“It was 1.00 a.m. in the morning, and the only thing I could do was try to reach for my phone while he was still shouting.

“Immediately he saw my phone, he forcefully tried to take it from me. I quickly put the phone under my skirt and the police put his hands right under my skirt and took the phone. I tried to reach out to my other phone, he held me so tight and broke one of my nails, I started bleeding.

“I got down from the car and held his shirt, then two (policemen) more came out, started dragging me everywhere. Three men on one woman? Wow @nigerianpolice you can do better. They dragged me until they broke three other nails and all three started bleeding again. I held the man, told him to kill me which he actually tried to do.”

The mother of three revealed that she ended up in the hospital as a result of the injuries she suffered.

In an update as of the time of filing this report, Mizwanneka revealed that she’s fine and was just leaving the police headquarters and that attempts were being made to apprehend the policemen who assaulted her.

https://www.nairapark.com/news/1573211551/ended-hospital-after-police-assault-businesswoman

Re: I Ended Up In Hospital After Police Assault- Businesswoman by kingseg: 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
cry. FTC

(1) (Reply)

The Kaduna Police Has Confirmed The Escape Of Kidnapped Lecturers From Abductors / Nigerian Government Are Responsible For Fela's Death -dede Mabiaku / Police Man Who Shot Dead Wizkid Fan Arrested, Dismissed From The Force (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.