Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,823 members, 7,824,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) (85387 Views)

US Explores Possibility That Coronavirus Started In Chinese Lab, Not A Market. / Chinese Man Dies Of Hanta Virus Infection / 5 Ways To Get Rid Of Cockroaches At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by tck2000(m): 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Rearing Cockroaches is the new cash cow and trending business in China. Eating Cockroaches have different food values, health benefits or therapeutic applications.

Taking Cockroach milk with honey daily, can keep you and your family away from the doctor.

The man must have created a mini cockroach farm inside his ear as side hustle. Chinese people are business minded and never short of new innovations or improvisations.
lol
Re: Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) by midnighter(f): 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2019
Kaeboy:
I webt to virtually all the stores and kiosk in my area, they don't even have idea what I was saying. They advise I spray the whole house with sniper.

They sell it N100 almost everywhere...where they sell brushes and shoe polish and stuff like that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctors: We Shed Tears Of Joy After Receiving First Pay In Saudi Arabia / I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee / #NoBraDay: Women Mark 'No Bra Day' 2022 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.