Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,227 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School (32547 Views)

Oluchi Okala Miracle: ABSU Law Graduate Had First Class In ABSU & Law School / Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London / Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Ubdavis(m): 8:26pm On Nov 08, 2019
mployer:
How do these guys do this

I got 2.1 Sha. FYI undecided
who asked u?
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by 0monnak0da: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Law school has become a joke under this new dg. During my time who born you chop first class, see as dem Dey dash everybody first class like say na biscuit
Maybe Use of English was a problem with your cohort....
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Yoighaman(m): 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congrats bro if you get to read this, more power to your elbow....keep shining.

1 Like

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
Onlydaughter:
Chai see fine boy nau...handsome with brains kiss kiss

Ur dream husband
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
LUGBE:
Congratulations, i didn't make First Class during my time

K
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by OyinO: 8:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
It's another western agenda against the dumb Africans. They are trying to lure us all into their global markets in education, technology, fashion, beauty standards, and culture. Soon, it will be that, only those who went to UK Schools are truly educated adequately. Then Decolonization of neocolonialism.
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Futuragetty: 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
Law school has become a joke under this new dg. During my time who born you chop first class, see as dem Dey dash everybody first class like say na biscuit
That what happens when someone from the north is in charge. Law School standard suppose deg high. In my time, our result was remarked to reduce the number of First class and 2.1
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congrats
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by frowland(m): 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
Wrong thread.
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by frowland(m): 9:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
edoairways:

They give first class you complain
They don't give you complain
They produce just one you complain
What is your problem?

Lol... Him na charge and bail lawyer na.
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by subcbouy: 9:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
RexEmmyGee:
Congratulations.

Still wondering why ABU can't produce a first class since the department came into existence.

But it is said that a 3rd student in ABU law is better than a first class or 2.1 law students in any other university
Stop lying! Intelligent isnt by muscle.
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by sparta191(m): 9:18pm On Nov 08, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:

baba that dude up there is a studious and intelligent lad, you were not so stop whinnying.
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Kapasky80: 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2019
lexy500:
Please I really need someone's help.
My mum Is suffering from glaucoma. She discovered this last two years. She was told to do surgery then but because of the fear she has concerning anything surgery she opted to receiving prescribed medications(eye drops and drugs). Recently however, she has been complaining incessantly about her sight deteriorating and I'm really scared coz I don't want my mum to go blind. So we went to d doctor who told us to do surgery before...but we were told it was too late for surgery and she just has to keep managing her sight like that...please I sincerely need some advice from the opticians in the house. Please is there a possibility of getting glaucoma surgery two years after it was diagnosed.
. I WISH I COULD HELP BUT GOD KNOWS BETTER...YOUR MUM WILL BE HEAL INSHA ALLAH

1 Like

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by EtherealAnn(f): 9:33pm On Nov 08, 2019
I was really expecting to see
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by mechanics(m): 9:37pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congrats to him.
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by thatigboman: 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2019
mployer:
How do these guys do this

I got 2.1 Sha. FYI undecided
congrats. 2.1 in law is a super result

1 Like

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Jonakez(m): 10:01pm On Nov 08, 2019
lexy500:
Please I really need someone's help.
My mum Is suffering from glaucoma. She discovered this last two years. She was told to do surgery then but because of the fear she has concerning anything surgery she opted to receiving prescribed medications(eye drops and drugs). Recently however, she has been complaining incessantly about her sight deteriorating and I'm really scared coz I don't want my mum to go blind. So we went to d doctor who told us to do surgery before...but we were told it was too late for surgery and she just has to keep managing her sight like that...please I sincerely need some advice from the opticians in the house. Please is there a possibility of getting glaucoma surgery two years after it was diagnosed.

Please call me here, 08038434394... I'll tell you what to do... She won't go blind in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Ken4Christ: 10:05pm On Nov 08, 2019
The law school should please publish annually the summary of results indicating the relative performance of different universities so people will know which school is best for them to attend.

1 Like

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Elytron1604: 10:27pm On Nov 08, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Impressive.
He should start romancing the balls of Ebuka, if he can be on the queue for any available slot of being the host of BBN or co-host.

A wise Falz had known better with all the advantages he has, that he might not enjoy the same grace as his father, kept his cardboard and looked for a field flowing with honey.

Any wise person these days knows that decorated color print on a cardboard paper is nothing to count on.
I hope he wouldn't post a picture of himself next year, struggling to take a selfie with Naira Marley in the courtroom.

In the mean while, he should enjoy the cardboard, the white shirt, the black suit, the collarette, the gown and wig, the files and the company of his fellow charge and bail lawyers.
all I see is jealous with passion+bad bellestic
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Elytron1604: 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2019
[quote author=Futuragetty post=83859754]
That what happens when someone from the north is in charge. Law School standard suppose deg high. In my time, our result was remarked to reduce the number of First class and 2.1 [/quote no] now what does that achieve forcing and reducing legimate effort is insanity

1 Like

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Ndipe(m): 12:47am On Nov 09, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:

Be happy for the guy, dont rain on his parade.

Congratulations to him.

1 Like

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by urbantom: 1:45am On Nov 09, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
It had nothing to do with your time. You didnt work hard enough for first class, or you werent smart. Dont water down another person’s acheivement to elevate yours.

1 Like

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Onyeakachukwu29: 2:40am On Nov 09, 2019
Congrat Darling its not easy
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Christafarian(m): 4:22am On Nov 09, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
I tayahhhhhh my brother.

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Wapchrist1(m): 4:51am On Nov 09, 2019
U must be a Bayelsa Man ! uote author=LordKenya post=83857254]Someone Shud pls dash me N200 Airtel card. Pls.....I will greatly appreciate. Pls don't laugh at me o! Your Boy Is Financially Down For Now, My number is in my signature below. It's airtel. God Bless & One Love. [/quote]
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Jeffy1206(m): 6:34am On Nov 09, 2019
koonbey:

I earned a first class. I was not dashed.

FYI, the requirement for making an A was even raised this time; from 70 to 75, and to get a first class, one had to have all As, with the concession of having 70+ in a single course.

congrats bro. No mind them... They think getting 75 in bar final easy... You deserve it bro

1 Like

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Venerable612(m): 7:03am On Nov 09, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:

You are mis-informed. As a senior at the bar, you are meant to be happy your new wigs surpassed your records. Not berate the same hallowed institution that produced you.

FYI, like someone else said. The First Class Mark was moved from 70% to 75%!

So that means you need to have 75 and above in each of your courses... in order to make a First Class now. Do you think you can make a 75 in Corporate Law Practice?

Even if it’s now commutative - and the First Class Student had a 68, he would have had to have a 85 in one or two other courses to balance up the 75%.

If you ask me, that’s a better grading system.

1 Like

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Venerable612(m): 7:07am On Nov 09, 2019
Caleb17:
They are just dashing first class in law school these days. The golden era when first class was first class is gone for good...

Have you seen the questions?

Did you see their scripts?

You are a lawyer - don’t make baseless assertions.

Btw - did you make a First Class in your undergrad?

1 Like

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Venerable612(m): 7:11am On Nov 09, 2019
ZombieDestroyer:

Exactly!!

Before it was your lowest subject that will determine where you will fall into!!

Kids of these days doesn't know what it takes to make 2:1 then in law school!

Before, the highest number persons to make 1st class can't be more than two (2) in the whole federation, per set!

In fact, some sets you won't see a single 1st class in the whole federation!!

Yes and that was the same grading system used last year - and 161 students made a first class under that system. That’s the Highest ever.

It’s not about the grading system.

The teachers are revealing more secrets about acing the Bar.
The Students are more attentive - smarter too.

1 Like

Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by edoairways: 7:31am On Nov 09, 2019
RexEmmyGee:
Congratulations.

Still wondering why ABU can't produce a first class since the department came into existence.

But it is said that a 3rd student in ABU law is better than a first class or 2.1 law students in any other university
Stop believing on those lies your department is just wicked
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Vega100: 8:50am On Nov 09, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
So says a block head.
Re: Ogedegbe Destiny Osayi, UNIBEN Law Graduate Bags First Class In Law School by Scholar212(m): 11:25am On Nov 09, 2019
RexEmmyGee:
Congratulations.

Be deceiving yourself, when international scholarships or foreign university request for minimum of 2.1 for postgraduate studies tell them your 3rd class is better than 1st class from other schools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diamond Bank ICT Center Donated To Covenant University (Photos) / ‘We Have Failed You All’ – UNIBEN SUG VP Resigns Amid School Fees Hike Saga / Kaffydadiva Flaunts Her 3 US Degrees (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.