Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,466 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold (40364 Views)

Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai (Photos, Video) / Teddy A And Bambam’s White Wedding In Dubai Holds Tomorrow / Ahneeka Speaks On Masturbating, Teddy And Bambam Toilet Sex And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by GistMore7: 7:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates, Tope Adenibuyan, have concluded plans on their white wedding.

Celebrity fashion designer, Toyin Lawani, revealed on Friday in a post on Instagram that she had begun plans for the wedding.

She did not, however, reveal the date of the wedding.

“@IamTeddya’s wedding preparations have started, and you already know Your no1 celebrity stylist and designer got a lot up her sleeves for my nigga Teddy See you all in Dubai, ist stop my workshop in Istanbul ,” she wrote.

BamBam married Teddy A on September 7 in a traditional ceremony in Ogun State.

They had announced their engagement on Instagram on August 4.

The lovebirds made headlines for their relationship during and after the reality TV show.

In May 2018, they were the cover stars for the love edition of The Celebrity Shoot magazine where they talked about their relationship and brand.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/teddy-a-bambam-set-to-hold-white-wedding-weeks-after-traditional-engagement

Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by Mood11: 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
Lavish this.
Lavish that.

Ogini this.
Ogini that.

14 Likes

Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by Praizenewstv: 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hmm
Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by YoungLionken(m): 10:42pm On Nov 08, 2019
White wedding should be scrapped from Africa as a whole.

It has no deep meaning, simply doing it because the Whites are doing it.

That's their own wedding,not ours!

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by kobosmart(m): 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
She no even fine sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by Promismike(m): 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
Good
Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by jubrilELsudan: 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
And then? So must we run?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by ksam(m): 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
So what should we do now, come to the wedding with toilet sit?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
congratulobia. undecided how much is aso-ebi?
Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by solmusdesigns: 10:43pm On Nov 08, 2019
undecided

people like spending money sha...

is the traditional wedding a black wedding that they need another white one

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by Lovekingsco: 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
Ooh really
Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
The wedding they are selling ticket to their fans to attend.

15 Likes

Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by oloriLFC(f): 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congratulations to them
Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by ijewejones: 10:44pm On Nov 08, 2019
grin

Congratulations to them as the second phase is about to happen...

The use of the "weapon" in the white way grin cool grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by remi1444: 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2019
grin

If they're selling tickets as a criterion to attend the concert wedding then they're not marrying rather, they're hustling... Typical of them killing two birds with one stone.
Smart mediocre figures.

13 Likes

Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by Mays24(f): 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
AryaSand:

You don't mean it grin
Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by uchwar1: 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2019
1 bag of cement was used on her face. Chai!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by rayobaba(m): 10:47pm On Nov 08, 2019
kobosmart:
She no even fine sef
wow! So people like u stl dey!

2 Likes

Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by Torg77: 10:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
YoungLionken:
White wedding should be scrapped from Africa as a whole.

It has no deep meaning, simply doing it because the Whites are doing it.

That's their own wedding,not ours!

When dumb people use smart phones..the whites invented phones so stop using phones that way we can stop seeing the madness you type

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by Kingrefreshed: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
GistMore7:
Big Brother Naija 2018 housemates, Tope Adenibuyan, have concluded plans on their white wedding.

Celebrity fashion designer, Toyin Lawani, revealed on Friday in a post on Instagram that she had begun plans for the wedding.

She did not, however, reveal the date of the wedding.

“@IamTeddya’s wedding preparations have started, and you already know Your no1 celebrity stylist and designer got a lot up her sleeves for my nigga Teddy See you all in Dubai, ist stop my workshop in Istanbul ,” she wrote.

BamBam married Teddy A on September 7 in a traditional ceremony in Ogun State.

They had announced their engagement on Instagram on August 4.

The lovebirds made headlines for their relationship during and after the reality TV show.

In May 2018, they were the cover stars for the love edition of The Celebrity Shoot magazine where they talked about their relationship and brand.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/teddy-a-bambam-set-to-hold-white-wedding-weeks-after-traditional-engagement

Correct G.

When you love a gal and start f*cking her. Make sure you f*ck her till death separate una.
Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2019
Mays24:

You don't mean it grin

I'm serious o. Check my post for the photo, I just edited it now.
Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by ursullalinda(f): 10:54pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congrats to them
Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by bodemattews(m): 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2019
Rubbish
Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by marvin906(m): 11:13pm On Nov 08, 2019
what's the point of the white wedding again

4 Likes

Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by gurunlocker: 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2019
I am sure it's the lady that will force the guy to do all this lavish spending on top wedding, just to appear on Asoebibella.....

Marriage these days that doesn't last long...

3 Likes

Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by marvin906(m): 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2019
AryaSand:

now I understand cause I really don't see the point of the white wedding buh have seen the answer...
serious clout chasing..

4 Likes

Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by MakyavelitheDon(m): 11:23pm On Nov 08, 2019
Awww these two love birds make me wanna get married all Over again. I wish them the best

2 Likes

Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by Victorolab: 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
Congrat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teddy A And Bambam's White Wedding Set To Hold by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2019
grin
Bathroom sex is the best oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Portable Signs New Artist, Monke To Pepper Ex-signee, Young Duu(pics,vid) / Funke Akindele Stuns In Native Owambe Outfit / John Okafor 'mr Ibu' Tours Europe In Style (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.