Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) (71351 Views)

Stray Bullets Hit 2 As Customs, Petrol Smugglers Clash At Seme Border / Man Caught Smuggling Rice In A Car Bumper In Ogun / Nigerian Man Arrested At Seme Border For Failure To Declare $52,201, £320. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:18am On Nov 09, 2019
A woman was caught and disgraced by Nigeria customs officers while smuggling foreign rice at Seme border.

The woman during a stop and search at the border was found with rice tied inside nylons and concealed inside her underwear and other parts of her body.

According to a Facebook user who shared the video, he wrote;

Can't Customs officers see that this is HUNGER SMUGGLING, how much rice can one smuggle or hid in his or her body.

This is obviously rice that she wants to eat with her family.

JUST IMAGINE...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4o3AjhgzH-/

https://zenithnaija.com/woman-caught-smuggling-rice-in-her-body-at-seme-border-pix/

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:18am On Nov 09, 2019
Watch The Video HERE

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by donbachi(m): 9:58am On Nov 09, 2019
common 3cups of rice.

26 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2019
I was expecting for them to tell us she had 10 bags tied to her body.
the real smugglers are still finding their ways but the one that bought a few cups for herself and her family is the smuggler.

193 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by slyfox35(m): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2019
The woman, The custom officials, the camera man, the op and anybody that pushes this to front page is an otondo

Common 2 cup of rice na person dey smuggle, mtcheeeew!

94 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by PrincessB1(f): 11:16am On Nov 09, 2019
undecided

Just becos of few grain.
SMH
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2019
And Nigerian customs posted this to tell us they are working cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by Teewhy2: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
This is to show that there is hunger in the land.

9 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by realstars: 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
Do they call this smugling? This is wickednessf from the land of stupidity.
So one cannot have peace and freedom to eat because of border closure, but the officers wife's are eating foreign rice and no one has complain, yet we no hear word.
Yeye people.

16 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
Local woman cannot eat international rice again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by gloriaunobi(f): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
Let her go, her condition critical
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
This is nonsense, custom no get shame fa

8 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by TheFacelessMan: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
angry

Fish-flavoured salted rice

[img]https://media./images/51919bd67b4bc994bf1d62f06d720481/tenor.gif[/img]

Lemme vomit undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by aminusodiq(m): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
I dey expect say na 50kg of rice I go see o!!! such a small quantity of rice ND u Cal day smuggling!!! mak nigeria customs cover dia faces in shame... only if dey can b bold to ascertain that d real smugglers if been totally restricted!!
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by BilltheDON(m): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
Lolz...
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by aspabay(m): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
Foolishness.

Will you die if you don't eat rice?

5 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by Beverlyjean(f): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
All these para military and military are all illitrates ...buhari inclusive

5 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by kestolove95(m): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
Dix is madness

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by ijewejones: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2019
shocked

The hustle is getting 'redder' this period in this regime. Man gats make ends connect

The story weaken person ooo,i no lie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by realestniggah: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
Common they should free the woman

Not even half bag of rice and they want to disgrace her

6 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by iamoyindamola(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
I don't understand will people die if they don't eat this foreign rice lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
RUBBISH
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by Tiztonio(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
Do you need a professional logo?... Dm me on whatsapp. Check my designs and my number in the link in my signature. You will be amazed

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by loydsis(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
So we should clap for them ba?? Nigeria have totally lost it,so because of few cups of rice our stupid custom are rejoicing that they are working.

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by fk002: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2019
What will she do with that rice?

Must she chop Benin rice by fire by force

1 Like

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by solmusdesigns: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
lol
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by Offpoint: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
I ain't saying no rice...
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by jieta: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
G
Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by Beosten(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
God finally picked her calls. Watch out as Nigerians will rush to help this woman.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Caught Smuggling Rice In Her Body At Seme Border (Photos) by mindful01: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
Dem dey go cook for Benin republic and eat in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘I Killed My Parents Over Blasphemous Comments Against Prophet Muhammad’ / Unrepentant Indian Serial Rapist Hacked To Death By 200 Women In Revenge Attack / Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Nasarawa Over A Phone Call With Another Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.